Thread: He-Man.org needs your help! Missing carded pictures.

Hybrid View

He-Man.org needs your help! Missing carded pictures.

LIST UPDATED

We're trying to make He-Man.org the most comprehensive site for information about Masters of the Universe, but we can't do it without your help. Below you'll find a list of all of the figures in our database that are missing one or both (front or back) pictures carded. We know there are a lot of MOC collectors out there, and we're asking for your help.

Please look over the list below, and if you have any figures MOC that we're missing, PLEASE take a picture of them, or scan the cardbacks and upload them to He-Man.org. Even if you just have the card without the figure attached, you can still scan the back and upload the picture. Please don't assume that someone else is going to do it. Pretend that you're the only one that can upload them and help us out. We'll never have a complete database without you.

• Blast-Attack
    • Crocobite
    • Dinosorb
    • Gore-illa
    • King Randor (Front)
    • Man-At-Arms
    • Orbear
    • Prince Adam (Back)
    • Ram-Man (Back)
    • Rattlor (Front)
    • Skeletor
    • Snout Spout
    • Sorceress (Back)
    • Stinkor (Back)
    • Sy-Klone (Back)
    • Teela (Back)
    • Tri-Klops (Back)
    • Tung Lashor (Back)

If a figure only needs one of the views, I noted which it needs in parenthesis. If there is not a view noted, the database needs both front and back pictures.

Please post here when you update a figure's listing so I can edit the list above.

Thanks in advance for all your help in this to make He-Man.org the best Masters of the Universe website on the internet!
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Give me about a week or so and I can take care of 98% of the list.
    ----------------------------------------------
    MY Collection: (some of it)
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/album.php?u=14643

Quote Originally Posted by rougewelder View Post
    Give me about a week or so and I can take care of 98% of the list.
    That would be so awesome of you, rougewelder!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    If think that would great if Rougewelder doest that cause all of his stuff is C8/C9.
    You probably only need US release, so I cannot help.
    Will you do a complete database with playsets, vehicules, creatures and giftsets too ?
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

>>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Rougewelder is doing great to help us, and we're really appreciative of his work!

We'll take any packaging shot we can. Hell, a European card is better than no card. If you have it, upload it...please.

We have the database in place, but it's far from complete. There's still a lot of stuff missing that only you guys can help us with. None of us have the product to take pictures of.

Here's the vintage section: http://www.he-man.org/collecting/toycollection.php?id=1

I have taken new pictures of most of the list it just won't save without problems.
    ----------------------------------------------
    MY Collection: (some of it)
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/album.php?u=14643

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    If think that would great if Rougewelder doest that cause all of his stuff is C8/C9.
    You probably only need US release, so I cannot help.
    Will you do a complete database with playsets, vehicules, creatures and giftsets too ?
    We want ALL international releases!!!
    Emiliano can better explain.

As Val said,
    we want all releases.
    But we need to keep in mind a couple of things
    We divided the databases in the 2 main sections:
    -main releases (included US cards, Canandians and Euro cards)
    -Foreign/International/regional releases (included Leo Toys, Congost, Los Amos, French only releases, etc.)

-If they pictures you have is from a US card, or an Euro card, it goes into the first section.
    -
    • You can add them by clicking on to the Add Packaging link on the top left box.
    • -If there are already packaging photos, but you have better pics, once you're in the packaging page, you can edit the page and replace or add the new pics
    • -If there are already packaging photos, but you have pics of another release (for example, there are US card pics, and you want to add Euro card pic), once you're in the packaging page, edit the page and click on Add Variation on the right box, then just add the images as usal. Don't forget to give the variation a name in the bottom left box (for example: European Card)

-If they pictures you have is from one of the other foreign releases, it goes into the second section.
    Steps are the same, but chance are that a toy hasn't been added to the collection yet.
    If that's the case, you first need to add the toy (for example Musclor in the French section), wait until it's approved, and then add the packaging.

For basic instructions on how to add items and images, please refer to our Site Help

Please note: Don't post images larger thant 2000px x 2000px or the site won't accept them!