Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommend a weapon for Kronis

Recommend a weapon for Kronis

I don't have the weapons pack and I want kronis to have some offensive might, anyone got any good suggestions?
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

I currently use the spare He-Man axe I got with The Goddess
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Collector of Toys 4 Life
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    I don't have the weapons pack and I want kronis to have some offensive might, anyone got any good suggestions?
    I use the MAA small gun, MAA sword & mossman club from the weapons pack for my Kronis... the MAA gun & mossman club fit in the belt loops quite well. I'd like to repaint my mossman club to match the silver on the other weapons better.

otherwise, if you don't have the weapons pack, just use one of the many He-man swords. everybody has one, so kronis might as well carry one too.
    Lifelong fan of: MOTU, G.I.Joe, Transformers, most 'good' movies of any genre, Star Wars, oldies/classic rock & country music, WWE/WWF/WCW/NWA wrestling, old school circus sideshow performers & fictional movie 'creatures', my friends and family. oh, yes...and I love action figures!!!!!

Support MVCreations for MOTUC!!!!

I just use these. meh

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    maybe whiplash' giant can opener? it should fit in his left hand.

SCB - not Everyone can afford for thease SpyMonkey weapons ;p Its 3/4 price of a MOTUC figure :/ I would like to buy them, but they are too expensive to me.

I Used MAA little gun, and sword (its on the Kronis Belt), and for now it should be good
    Last edited by Dragonbait; September 26, 2010 at 04:59am.
    That D-bait Guy From POLAND

Of the weapons we've gotten so far (weapons pack excluded), Kronis would steal Man-At-Arms blaster. I'll say He-Man's ax as a close second, but I wouldn't do that personally as I think the ax looks cooler with He-Man than the Power Sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonbait View Post
    SCB - not Everyone can afford for thease SpyMonkey weapons
    Getting all red-eyed at someone for answering a question very plainly seems a little overboard. Wow.
    Roast Gooble Dinner podcast Appendix & Notations
    Doughnuts & Top Cow podcast Co-Host
    @joshcrawley

Sorry for red eyes I was not mad for answering (just bad selected emoticon, my bad).

Mayby in the 3 weapons pack we will find something to mach up with Kronis
    That D-bait Guy From POLAND

I use the Skymonkey weapons and a spare 80s Mossman club painted black for Kronis. After getting a second Trapjaw to display as Kronis, I attached the Mossman club to the end clip of one of my spare Trapaw attachments so as well as being a club for Kronis it can double as another weapon for Trapjaw too.

Last edited by Rodster6; September 26, 2010 at 06:57am.

Scareglow's poleaxe looks good with Kronis as well, as it goes with his color scheme.
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Ranger View Post
    Scareglow's poleaxe looks good with Kronis as well, as it goes with his color scheme.
    well, that's actually the way i display him, but, before, i had to give to scareglow the gray halberd from the first weapon pak.

Well, this has blue highlights on it, and sorta matches him. Comes from DC Universe Ares.

This also looks kinda good; it's the axe from 200X Greyskull:

My personal favorite, however, is this:

It's a club from a Xevoz figure called a Shock Berzerker. It's the lightining guy in this review.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Heroic Warrior
    the repainted Optikk weapons would look cool on him...

I ordered some Spy Monkey stuff in. Right now Kronis wields the two shortswords that came with my two MAA

Collector of Toys 4 Life
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenousPuma View Post
    I ordered some Spy Monkey stuff in. Right now Kronis wields the two shortswords that came with my two MAA
    where do you get those awesome 'spy monkey' weapons? do they work as attachments for trap-jaw's arm, or are they only hand held items for kronis? I'd love to have an energy bow & swatter for my trap-jaw. I've thought of making those myself along with the dropper, somehow, but don't have the time or parts to make them. i did make a 200x arm for my trappy though, by combining the classics arm with the 200x arm and it looks awesome.

can someone post a link to the spymonkey site where these weapons are being sold, please? If he has a paypal or credit card account for payment, i'd like to purchase those weapons.
    Lifelong fan of: MOTU, G.I.Joe, Transformers, most 'good' movies of any genre, Star Wars, oldies/classic rock & country music, WWE/WWF/WCW/NWA wrestling, old school circus sideshow performers & fictional movie 'creatures', my friends and family. oh, yes...and I love action figures!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Multibot View Post
    where do you get those awesome 'spy monkey' weapons? do they work as attachments for trap-jaw's arm, or are they only hand held items for kronis? I'd love to have an energy bow & swatter for my trap-jaw. I've thought of making those myself along with the dropper, somehow, but don't have the time or parts to make them. i did make a 200x arm for my trappy though, by combining the classics arm with the 200x arm and it looks awesome.

can someone post a link to the spymonkey site where these weapons are being sold, please? If he has a paypal or credit card account for payment, i'd like to purchase those weapons.
    You can make any combination you want

http://spymonkeycreations.ecrater.com/

well, in my opinion since Kronis was a theft, I would use a small ax maybe from the newer Greyskull set. nothing to big such as a sword or battle ax, that would draw to much attention to him

I have to recommend the Spy Monkey Space Pirate stuff.

But the short sword and pistol from the first weapons pak ARE Kronis's weapons. That was revealed when the Pak came out. They couldn't include them with the Trap Jaw figure without going over-budget (or so they said... As though Mattel answers to some bigger toy boss in the sky).

The upcoming teosinte of Optikk's weapons would also go well with Kronis. Since there is the idea that Kronis is a mutant from Denebria, sent back in time to prevent He-Man from coming to the future, that's a cool set of weapons for him.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

thanks for all the suggestions. maybe I'll raid the 200x grayskull for now. I'm aimng to get some spymonkey stuff but it has to wait a while sadly. I'd love to get the first weapons pak too but again it has to wait. great pic guys! thanks again!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Collector of Toys 4 Life
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    You can make any combination you want
    WOW!!! thanks dude!!! I went to the site & ordered the Trapjaw weapons! I can't wait..... at long last i can have an energy bow (''these things never fit right'') and the swatter.... maybe he can use it to smack buzz-off around. that sword looks pretty sweet too.

wow, with the weapons pack #2 coming and the spymonkey weapons, classics Trap-jaw will truely be the 'wizard of weapons'. My Trap-jaw also has a 200x arm that I modified & repainted (basically the lower 200x arm superglued to the classics arm below the elbow joint, and 200x shoulder pad glued on) along with the weapons, and TJ himself to have a more 200x look...so now my TJ will truely be the 'ultimate Trap-jaw' figure. he can switch from classic arms to 200x arms (both right & left) i also made a damaged kronis head (basically TJ without the jaw, bloody & battered) & shoulder stump, from when he had his arm blown off.

Trappy's going to need more loops on his belt to hold all those weapons though.

i'll definitely be picking up their 'cosmic enforcer' swords, and the purple skeletor axe. hopefully they'll make a fisto sword (200x version) in due time. I have got to get me that slice of bread shield too, for Wundar. that is the funniest thing I've seen for an action figure, ever! I'd like to get that red & black 'bat' sword for Webstor, since he looks great with a sword (I currently have him holding a Marzo sword, which looks great on him).

thanks for posting the link, and i love your pics of trappy with those attachments too. i see they have those in silver for roboto as well.

i just use the gun he came with. he can hold it pretty good by gripping the belt hook. looks pretty good with a two handed pose as well. sorry, my pics are huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    well, that's actually the way i display him, but, before, i had to give to scareglow the gray halberd from the first weapon pak.
    I display Kronis with the green poleaxe, while Scareglow gets Hordak's crossbow (looks better on him, IMO) and Hordak gets one of Wundarr's black powerswords (which look awesome on him). Everyone gets an upgrade!!
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

Use the Hawkman club, looks great,

Eternian Paparazzo prince.nothing's Avatar
    i highly recommend spy monkey's dark arsenal of the space pirate:

I use a repainted bat covered in barbed wire that I stole form a Chris Jericho from Jakks...Y2J ended up as a Rat King Custom mostly because he couldn't hold the bat... (stupid closed fist hand) for his left hand I'm considering a Spawn sword.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now who shall I fight for?