Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The HUB(Formerly Discovery Kids) has 80's and 90's goodness

Transformers G1 just started!
    I loved growing up in the 80's....wish my kids someday could experience the same thing....

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Best channel in years!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

HD figures on youtube
    Man, just Watched Batman, Transformers, then G.I.Joe! I'm in love with my tv now! I can't wait for tomarrow night haha

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    This channel is the best ever. I wish it was out here on Australian cable.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Really they should just make a batman network already.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

And now there's 7 versions of Transformers cartoon (Broadcast, F.H.E, G2, Sci-fi channel, Rhino, Shout!, Hub):
    -Hub:

-DVD:

-F.H.E (fairly similar to broadcast):

Wish they'd stop cutting the damn picture to make a fake widescreen picture. It's bad as making a widescreen picture to be a fake fullscreen.

The HUB is being pushed big time, while I was sorting books today at the library I saw the latest issue of Advertising Age (national magazing about advertising). The entire front cover is devoted to The Hub
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

So far, I LOVE it! I cannot wait to see what other retro shows they add down the line!
    "There are two kinds of wonders in this world: gutless and MY kind!"
    --Alexis Morel Carrington Colby Dexter Rowen of "Dynasty"

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I can't say enough good things about this channel. I've been telling everyone about it.

I just love the feel to this channel. It just has that wholesome feel to it like most channels did back in the day. Absolutely love the classic 80s cartoons and kids shows. Really, really enjoy the classic 70s and 80s sitcoms later in the primetime hours like Family Ties, Wonder Years, Happy Days, etc...

Even the new stuff is good on this channel and I don't EVER say that about anything. I'm really diggin the gameshows based on Hasbro board games and such.

EVEN (yet again!) the commercials are awesome! It has the feel of an old school channel in the 80s but with their newer product. I saw a commercial today on there for a 2010 version of Alphie the little learning robot thing and I just about crapped my pants since I barely remembered having one of those things back in the early 80s.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

I'm a Val-Pal.
    I so love this channel we have been recording a ton of the cartoons, (Not GI Joe or Transformers due to owning the deluxe boxed sets) but others like MIB etc, also recording the Wonder Years, Family Ties, Doogie, Batman (60's) besides the sickening incomplete end credits, has anyone noticed if there are any other edits?
    She-Ra rocks. For the honor of Grayskull.

Follow me and Dollie on Twitter:

@babsbatgirlfan
    @dolliebaby77
    My Husky Dollie's: @dolliebaby1977
    My comic news feed: @comicbookpost

I've just been DVRing a lot of shows, even though I have the DVDs too, but maybe it'll help the ratings even a little.
    I loved growing up in the 80's....wish my kids someday could experience the same thing....

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

Heroic Warrior Hobby One Kenobi's Avatar
    This channel has been awesome since day one & they will only get better as they move along, just wish Batman, GI Joe, & Transformers had better time slots.
    www.ioffer.com

Home of many hard to find classic 80's toons, even though they might be bootlegs.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby One Kenobi View Post
    This channel has been awesome since day one & they will only get better as they move along, just wish Batman, GI Joe, & Transformers had better time slots.
    I know....I usually have to sleep for work the next morning, so I'd have to miss them.

We see toy and game commercials! I love this channel! I hope they get some of those Marvel Shows on. Inhumanoids too!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn 200X Prince Adam 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze Angella Perfuma Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I know....I usually have to sleep for work the next morning, so I'd have to miss them.

We see toy and game commercials! I love this channel! I hope they get some of those Marvel Shows on. Inhumanoids too!
    Last I checked Marvel shows were all owned by Disney and thus will only show on Toon Disney (or whatever its called now I think Disney XD)
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    I love watching the old Adam West Batman Show. It still rocks.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    well ther are supposed to be new Thor and Captain America(?) cartoons. I haven't heard were they are supposed to go yet so this place is an option since Hasbro produces Marvel's and Hasbro owns the channel.

Also Iron Man armored adventures is supposed to get a second season as well but they stopped airing it on Nicktoon network so maybe they are moving it here or Disney XD.

Also wished they would do more with Wolverine and the X-men, they were about to get to the "Age of Apcolyps"(SP?) storyline.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

See My "Griffen Thailonis" Storyline, Bionicle, & Star Wars Models in the links below:

My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery

I agree with all of you!I really like that the T.F. and G.I.Joe have there original bumpers.
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

I am sooooooooooo loving this channel myself and I am DVR'n Transformers g1,GI Joe,Fraggle Rock. I think they can keep the NEW TF show that is coming out cause I say the heck with that show and the new GI Joe, I just want my ol TF G1 cartoon and my ol GI Joe cartoon. I can almost bet when the NEW TF ANIMATED show comes on they will def push that and might take off G1 TF which I would be sad about if they did, which I perfer that they don't even show the new TF animated show cause I've seen bits and pieces of the art and it sucks bad as its just like the movie stuff which I am starting to really dislike alot. I also love the idea they brought Fraggle rock back and are showing alot of the first season which I really love but they cut the end credits on the show which I really hate.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!

Quote Originally Posted by vadersfist View Post
    I am sooooooooooo loving this channel myself and I am DVR'n Transformers g1,GI Joe,Fraggle Rock. I think they can keep the NEW TF show that is coming out cause I say the heck with that show and the new GI Joe, I just want my ol TF G1 cartoon and my ol GI Joe cartoon. I can almost bet when the NEW TF ANIMATED show comes on they will def push that and might take off G1 TF which I would be sad about if they did, which I perfer that they don't even show the new TF animated show cause I've seen bits and pieces of the art and it sucks bad as its just like the movie stuff which I am starting to really dislike alot. I also love the idea they brought Fraggle rock back and are showing alot of the first season which I really love but they cut the end credits on the show which I really hate.
    I'm with you on that.I'll be really glad when they stop running T.Swift on every commercial!
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

i set my dvr for transformers, gi joe, wonder years, family ties, batman, fraggle rock & doogie howser. between the Hub & Qubo there's pretty awesome selection of 80's shows.

Heroic Warrior
    Hey you know what might be fun maybe start a official talkback thread for the batman,transformers and gijoe episodes anyone else agree?

hey i shot u a pm
    "always believe in yerself"
    dont be someone yer not

Heroic Warrior Hobby One Kenobi's Avatar
    Does anyone know when GI Joe Renegades & TRansformers Prime are supposed to debut on The Hub?
    www.ioffer.com

Home of many hard to find classic 80's toons, even though they might be bootlegs.

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    Ive read that TF Prime is starting on black Friday or 28th Nov. Not sure on GI Joe.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live