Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The HUB(Formerly Discovery Kids) has 80's and 90's goodness

Transformers G1 just started!
    I loved growing up in the 80's....wish my kids someday could experience the same thing....

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Best channel in years!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

HD figures on youtube
    Man, just Watched Batman, Transformers, then G.I.Joe! I'm in love with my tv now! I can't wait for tomarrow night haha

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    This channel is the best ever. I wish it was out here on Australian cable.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Really they should just make a batman network already.
    http://http://80sMasters.com/
    It's your place for Freedom of Speach for everything MOTU, POP, TMNT, , Horror, Wrestling, DC and Batman, and all other properties that are cool.
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

And now there's 7 versions of Transformers cartoon (Broadcast, F.H.E, G2, Sci-fi channel, Rhino, Shout!, Hub):
    -Hub:

-DVD:

-F.H.E (fairly similar to broadcast):

Wish they'd stop cutting the damn picture to make a fake widescreen picture. It's bad as making a widescreen picture to be a fake fullscreen.

The HUB is being pushed big time, while I was sorting books today at the library I saw the latest issue of Advertising Age (national magazing about advertising). The entire front cover is devoted to The Hub
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

So far, I LOVE it! I cannot wait to see what other retro shows they add down the line!
    "There are two kinds of wonders in this world: gutless and MY kind!"
    --Alexis Morel Carrington Colby Dexter Rowen of "Dynasty"

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I can't say enough good things about this channel. I've been telling everyone about it.

I just love the feel to this channel. It just has that wholesome feel to it like most channels did back in the day. Absolutely love the classic 80s cartoons and kids shows. Really, really enjoy the classic 70s and 80s sitcoms later in the primetime hours like Family Ties, Wonder Years, Happy Days, etc...

Even the new stuff is good on this channel and I don't EVER say that about anything. I'm really diggin the gameshows based on Hasbro board games and such.

EVEN (yet again!) the commercials are awesome! It has the feel of an old school channel in the 80s but with their newer product. I saw a commercial today on there for a 2010 version of Alphie the little learning robot thing and I just about crapped my pants since I barely remembered having one of those things back in the early 80s.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

I'm a Val-Pal.
    I so love this channel we have been recording a ton of the cartoons, (Not GI Joe or Transformers due to owning the deluxe boxed sets) but others like MIB etc, also recording the Wonder Years, Family Ties, Doogie, Batman (60's) besides the sickening incomplete end credits, has anyone noticed if there are any other edits?
    She-Ra rocks. For the honor of Grayskull.

Follow me and Dollie on Twitter:

@babsbatgirlfan
    @dolliebaby77
    My Husky Dollie's: @dolliebaby1977
    My comic news feed: @comicbookpost