Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: How tall is Classics Orko?

  1. #1
    Heroic Warrior Cade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    194

    How tall is Classics Orko?

    I'm making a stop motion He-man adventure with the vintage figures but the classics Orko poops all over vintage Orko and I wanted to know how tall he is? Does anyone have a pic of him beside a vintage figure (ie would he look ludicrous next to the smaller vintage figures?). Can anyone help? Even just Orko Classics height would be massively helpful!. Thanks!!

  2. #2
    Heroic Warrior Dayton72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Posts
    828
    Quote Originally Posted by Cade View Post
    I'm making a stop motion He-man adventure with the vintage figures but the classics Orko poops all over vintage Orko and I wanted to know how tall he is? Does anyone have a pic of him beside a vintage figure (ie would he look ludicrous next to the smaller vintage figures?). Can anyone help? Even just Orko Classics height would be massively helpful!. Thanks!!
    I can take one when I get home - unless someone beats me to it

  3. #3
    Profanity Bleeper EuroCoin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Kajaani, Finland
    Posts
    1,788
    Without the stand, MOTUC Orko is 2.5" tall.

    - Joni -
    "My grandfather had a saying: 'Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave.'" - Commander Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

    Admin @ The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club
    Join our community at:
    The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club

    * My MOTU memories
    * My MOTU collection images

  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior Cade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroCoin View Post
    Without the stand, MOTUC Orko is 2.5" tall.

    - Joni -
    Wow that's tiny, is that 2 and a half inches? - like a bit over 6cm? He's smaller than vintage orko!!

  5. #5
    Scrolls Reviewer Jukka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    12,750
    Couple comparison pics by joseephus






  6. #6
    Grayskull Warrior Oz-Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,768
    Cade, I have a loose Classic's Orko if you wanna borrow him for your project?
    I'll prolly be in your 'hood on the weekend.. Lemme know.

    (Planning to hit the Impy again! Love it HA!)

  7. #7
    Heroic Warrior Cade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    194
    Awww cool thanks so so much! Wow he IS smaller than vintage Orko! He's actually better suited to the vintage ones than the original one!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    Cade, I have a loose Classic's Orko if you wanna borrow him for your project?
    I'll prolly be in your 'hood on the weekend.. Lemme know.

    (Planning to hit the Impy again! Love it HA!)
    Hey Ya Scotty! Nah is all cool I won't be making it for a few months, and I think I'll buy one actually for my collection.
    Have fun at the Impy! I took a look last Friday night, it's pretty nice!!

    *** Please be sure to remove image tags when quoting a message, thanks! ***
    Last edited by Cade; October 7, 2010 at 06:14am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •