Thread: Teela Vs Beast-man Diorama Sculpture.

Hybrid View

Teela Vs Beast-man Diorama Sculpture.

Some of you here know my fondness of commissioning sculpts based on this wonderful universe and that hasn't changed Here's is my newest commission:

Teela vs Beastman.

It's being sculpted by Alex Lopez and is at 1:7 scale, meant to match the size and style of my He-Man vs Skeletor "Battle For Eternia" that I had commissioned last year. Anyways, still early but already taking shape, hope you guys like it. The costumes will be mostly Filmation influenced. I'll be posting frequent progress pics as they soon as they come.

Evil and eats everything Acolyte's Avatar
    Looks very good so far!! The picture is one of my favourite MotU-motives!! Iīm looking forward seeing new progress pics of the sculpt. Will the diorama be cast, as done with your other commissions??

i cannot talk about that kind of thing here, it's agaisnt the forum's rules. so no comment.

The second I saw it, I knew it would compliment the He-Man vs Skeletor sculpture very well as it will add to the whole "battle for eternia" theme that it started. This one has so much potential imo and I am so excited about it. It also makes me think of doing other similar dio with the rest of the major masters/villans

IQ test results: negative sdilks's Avatar
    HELL YES! Mo, you're the man!

I just commented on your post over on statueforum. Cannot freakin' wait for this!

PM me details!

And if you're thinking other Dio's, please please please think about doing a Fisto vs. Jitsu dio. Preferrably a nice classic/200x mix. That would be the bomb!
    "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that none of it has tried to contact us." -B.W.

Had a feeling you'd like this Steve Glad I haven't disappointed thus far. As for a Fisto vs. Jitsu plan, to be honest I am more insterested in the rest of the main characters.. something like Man-At-Arms vs Trapjaw or Statos vs Merman. But please do show me a reference and I'll seriously consider it.
    and yeah, ALL of these dios (assuming there will be more after this, and I hope there will be) are going to be a mix between filmation and 200x. Much like how the He-Man dio was designed. so no worries there

wow, canīt wait to see the final result