Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you support a She-Ra "sword transformations" Weapons Pak?

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flitzi View Post
    I´m torn.
    On the one hand I´d love some extra accessories, on the other hand I find the whole concept of an all-powerful transforming sword ridiculous.

And with Filmation rights being off the table, I guess this should rather be someting SpyMonkeyCreations should tackle.
    REALLY good idea

I would totally support and buy this as long as there is no "Sword to Blanket" even the writers of that episode hated it and still hate it to this day. Other than that I am on board!!!
    The worst thing that happens to you can be the best thing for you if you don't let it get the best of you.

Quote Originally Posted by TechTrek View Post
    considering my 3 year old always says "sword to helmet" when she is in the hot tub. i have to say yes.
    OMG! That is hilarious!!

As for filmation rights, I'm pretty sure filmation didn't create the rope.
    Windblown Advocate since 200x

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    As much as I love POP, a weapons pack solely dedicated to the 'Sword to ...' transformations doesn't really appeal to me. Pack them in with characters who won't necessarily come with much accessories, for example Scorpia.
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Evil Lord Of Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacedust View Post
    Any support?
    (I'm not saying this one of the things I'm most hung up on seeing, just wondered how others feel about the concept)
    No support here -

Movie mayhem!
    I would certainly buy it. That said unless it was part of the sub I think it would have a hard time selling. I think you'd have to find a way to make it more marketable. Maybe a weapons pack that has other weapons in it too but just happens to have a lot of these weapons in it?

I don't like the idea of packing them in with characters that don't have many weapons because i'd rather see those characters get new weapons specially fit to them that make them cooler.

I would support though these weapons maybe being packed in with Kowl, or a twiget pack or something like that as an added selling point. Or if they ever did brightmoon gaurds.

Heroic Warrior
    Sword to... weapon pack? No. not at all.

Sword to... weapons included as PART of a Weapon pack?? Oh YEAH!!!

Imagine a hemet, shield, and rope packaged with Filmation He-man sword, Filmation Havoc Staff and a half dozen other items. THAT would sell pretty good. A whole pack dedicated to one character isn't a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    Sword to... weapon pack? No. not at all.

Sword to... weapons included as PART of a Weapon pack?? Oh YEAH!!!

Imagine a hemet, shield, and rope packaged with Filmation He-man sword, Filmation Havoc Staff and a half dozen other items. THAT would sell pretty good. A whole pack dedicated to one character isn't a good idea.
    A Filmation themed pack with the swords, and other items that appeared in the two shows would be killer.

Maybe even put Imp and a few of his alternate forms in there !
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app