Thread: Current MOTUC Schedule...

Current MOTUC Schedule...

Hey guys...What do you think about the current MOTUC line up! For me this is amazing and I wasn't expecting something like this! I feel like a kid again and can't wait for Granamyr, CG, Fangman and all the others!!! I feel very atracted to the King He-Man figure...and THAT Power Sword! Awesome!!! Eternos Palace Randor will replace my current Randor... Procrustus IS one of the best MOTUC figures...No doubt about it. Ram Man is big and mean...I love it. WOW...my enthusiasm is above and beyond... This is a great for long time MOTU fans... I will be turning 35 in december 19...What a better way to celebrate than with Mosquitor, Procrustus and Granamyr!!!!

Long live MOTU!

Current/Expected line up:

Temple/Darkness
    Sorceress

Frosta

Rattlor

Cy-Chop

Great Unrest
    Weapons Pak

Dekker

Eternos Palace
    King Randor

Castle Grayskull
    Man

Mosquitor

Procrustus

Granamyr

Netossa

Ram Man

Jitsu

Fang Man

King He-Man

Snake Face

Fighting Foe Men

Karatti

Octavia

Strobo

Geldor

Castle Grayskull (Pre Order)
    Sale/Trade//Feedback//MOTU Customs// MOTUC Albums//MOTU Fans Puerto Rico Chapter

I got lazy...So here is a link to my NON MOTU Collection!
    Collection and NON MOTU Customs

XBOX ONE Gamertag: Avenger PR PAC
    PSN: Avenger12PR

Heroic Warrior
    Honestly, I love the mix. I worry that by front loading 2014, it will become a hangman's noose for 2015 and beyond.

Based on how difficult it was to get a 2013 sub, every year is going to be a hang man's noose from this point on.

That being said, the rest of 2012 and what we know of 2013 are nothing short of spectacular.

2013 is a pretty diverse and strong line up after all. If the hints come true, I'll be very happy.

I think if we knew this much at sub time, we wouldn't have had the crisis that we did.
    Gaping holes in my collection: Regular old Teela, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

I'm really loving the current schedule. I love the fact that these last few months in 2012 are overloaded with product and were it up to me, we would get at least 2 standard figures a month for 2013 and 2014.

I'm loving the diversity shown so far for 2013 and I hope it continues being overly diverse, I just purchased a new bookcase to display my MOTUC figures and there are many holes in certain factions that simply must be filled out! More POP and NA for 2013 please!
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Eldor, Spinnerella, Mermista, Peekablue, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Battle Ram, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted for Filmation Sub: Madame Razz with Broom, Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

I love the diversity and all...Three figures per month for the remaining of 2012....But I need 2013 FAST! The three figures per month schedule is killing my wallet! LOL!

2013 is awesome and it is based on the original one figure per month line up.
    Sale/Trade//Feedback//MOTU Customs// MOTUC Albums//MOTU Fans Puerto Rico Chapter

I got lazy...So here is a link to my NON MOTU Collection!
    Collection and NON MOTU Customs

XBOX ONE Gamertag: Avenger PR PAC
    PSN: Avenger12PR

Heroic Warrior
    I like the line up. Even though I don't like every figure, other people are getting what they want and it moves the line forward. I had an easy time unloading the figures I didn't want this year on eBay and I'm hoping that continues next year. Although I think once the figures come in I may change my mind. I've gotten used to having photog in my collection and I'm warming up to the fighting foe men.

I love the line up! Very diverse and exciting! I love that we are seeing more POP and Filmation. I'm a lucky fan, in that I really like all the figures to some degree. The only figure in this line up I'm not really exited for is Dekker. He's just not a very exciting character to me and wasn't one I was too anxious to have in my collection. That being said, I still think he will be a good figure and I know I will like him more once I have him in hand. I only wish his second head was an unhelmeted M@A head! That would have put my anticipation for him up a couple of notches.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I don't see why more motuc fans are jumping up in down with excitement over this incredible line up.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I personally am not hopping over this because there are several figures coming up that I'm really just not all that interested in. Netossa, Fang Man, Snake Face, Strobo... I'm not feeling them. I think I'll turn the corner on Fang Man and Snake Face when they're in-hand. I'm not expecting it, but I'd be super thrilled if Two Bad is unveiled at NYCC.

Im pretty excited for the lineup for the rest of 2012 and 2013 so far. 2012 will be tough to beat though. Lots of great stuff coming!
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

I cant wait for these figures but as my friend.said, 3 figures per month is killing my wallet too.
    Can anyone post the release months for the upcoming figures?
    Ya Tengo El Poder!!!!!!

Temple/Darkness
    Sorceress

Octorber
    Frosta
    Rattlor
    Cy-Chop
    Great Unrest
    Weapons Pak

November
    Dekker
    Eternos Palace
    King Randor
    Castle Grayskull
    Man

December
    Mosquitor
    Procrustus
    Granamyr

January
    Netossa
    Ram Man

February
    Jitsu

March
    Fang Man
    King He-Man

April
    Snake Face
    Fighting Foe Men

May
    Karatti

June
    Octavia

Traveling Con Exclusive
    Strobo

Fall of 2013
    Geldor
    Castle Grayskull (Pre Order)

Thanks dude
    Ya Tengo El Poder!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by He Man 12 View Post
    Hey guys...What do you think about the current MOTUC line up! For me this is amazing and I wasn't expecting something like this! I feel like a kid again and can't wait for Granamyr, CG, Fangman and all the others!!! I feel very atracted to the King He-Man figure...and THAT Power Sword! Awesome!!! Eternos Palace Randor will replace my current Randor... Procrustus IS one of the best MOTUC figures...No doubt about it. Ram Man is big and mean...I love it. WOW...my enthusiasm is above and beyond... This is a great for long time MOTU fans... I will be turning 35 in december 19...What a better way to celebrate than with Mosquitor, Procrustus and Granamyr!!!!

Long live MOTU!

Current/Expected line up:

Temple/Darkness
    Sorceress

Frosta

Rattlor

Cy-Chop

Great Unrest
    Weapons Pak

Dekker

Eternos Palace
    King Randor