Thread: 10/15 Sale Announced

10/15 Sale Announced

10/15 Releases Announced:
    Perfuma™, Ceratus™, Plus Flying Fists He-Man® & Terror Claws Skeletor®

Posted by Admin on October 2nd, 2015

By Tara Z.

Fall is here, bringing the scent of pumpkin spice, burning leaves and fresh baked apple pie. Oh, and don’t forget the sweet smell of victory… we add the flowery fighter Perfuma™ to the lineup this month.

We’ve also got Ceratus™, rising up against enemies of Eternia® from down under in Caligars, and you’ll want to get your hands on Flying Fists He-Man® and Terror Claws Skeletor®.

Early Access 10/14Perfuma™ Scent-Sational Flower Maiden™
    •Wednesday, 10/14 from 8 a.m. PT to Thursday, 10/15 at 8 a.m. PT (subscribers only)
    •Masters of the Universe® Batros™*
    •Masters of the Universe® Flying Fists He-Man® &
    Terror Claws Skeletor® (Club Eternia quarterly figures)
    •Masters of the Universe® Strong-Or™*

All Access 10/15
    •Thursday, 10/15 at 9 a.m. PT (everyone)
    •Masters of the Universe® Batros™*
    •Masters of the Universe® Ceratus™ (Club 200X monthly figure)
    •Masters of the Universe® Flying Fists He-Man® &
    Terror Claws Skeletor® (Club Eternia quarterly figures)*
    •Masters of the Universe® Perfuma™ (Club Eternia® monthly figure)
    •Masters of the Universe® Strong-Or™*

*Subject to Early Access sellout.

October Subscription Key Dates
    •Subscriptions Renew/Cards Charged: Starting Saturday 10/10
    •Subscription Orders Ship: Starting Tuesday 10/13
    Looking forward to the rest of 2016 with Collectors Choice, Club Grayskull & Thundercats.........Excited for 2017 with Brian Flynn of Super7 & Four Horsemen taking over the MOTUC's, Club Grayskull and Hopefully Thundercats collectors lines

So the 2015 Club Eternia figures are also in Early Access?
    At this point I just HOPE for Dylamug and Hunga the Harpy!

I'm assuming Perfuma and the Flying Fists He-Man and Terror Claws Skeletor pack being available during Early Access is a typo on Mattel's part? If not, that would be the first time a new subscription item was made available during Early Access.
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I'm assuming Perfuma and the Flying Fists He-Man and Terror Claws Skeletor pack being available during Early Access is a typo on Mattel's part? If not, that would be the first time a new subscription item was made available during Early Access.
    I believe Queen Angella (mistakenly?) also got sold first via Early Access first in April.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    I believe Queen Angella (mistakenly?) also got sold first via Early Access first in April.
    No, because that was the month the Hover Robots also were first available and I was on EA and did not see her then. They have always said subscription items being sold for the first time would not be available during Early Access, so I'm guessing it's a typo, or they're just saying screw it and throwing all previous rules out the window!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

No, because that was the month the Hover Robots also were first available and I was on EA and did not see her then. They have always said subscription items being sold for the first time would not be available during Early Access, so I'm guessing it's a typo, or they're just saying screw it and throwing all previous rules out the window!
    Yep because I would have took part in that sale since I haven't used Early Access at all this year apart from then. She was definitely there as I think a few folks ordered her with their Hover Bots. Might be worth looking at the thread for the Hover Bots sale if it's still accessible and not archived...

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Yep because I would have took part in that sale since I haven't used Early Access at all this year apart from then. She was definitely there as I think a few folks ordered her with their Hover Bots. Might be worth looking at the thread for the Hover Bots sale if it's still accessible and not archived...
    I stand corrected...the Hover Robot Early Access thread does indeed show some people getting Angella during EA, but it was clearly not something they meant to do, and she was taken off the EA page after a few minutes. So, definitely not the first time they've offered a sub item during EA for the first time, but also clearly a mistake. Something Matty are experts in .

I stand corrected...the Hover Robot Early Access thread does indeed show some people getting Angella during EA, but it was clearly not something they meant to do, and she was taken off the EA page after a few minutes. So, definitely not the first time they've offered a sub item during EA for the first time, but also clearly a mistake. Something Matty are experts in .
    Cool I was going to do a search myself but had to nip off from the laptop to do something. Good to know I'm not losing my marbles though!

Yeah, weird if true. I'm a subscriber, but I hope non-subscribers get a chance for those figures as well.

I hope the 2 pack is plentiful DOS, i want that and Perfuma.
    Recent.... HATMOTU Skeletor
    Coming....
    Wanted.... Filmation Mer-Man, Teela & Sorceress
    Considering....
    Needed.... MOTUC Lord Masque

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

We’ve also got Ceratus™, rising up against enemies of Eternia® from down under in Caligars
    oh, once again Matty prove they dont know the property canon so well! As an Aussie am very happy for the Calligar species to come from Down Under ... just expecting to see Subternia as the locality!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Heroic Warrior
    Easy pass for me this month. Want for Point Dread and the Talon fighter.

Nice. I've been wanting a Batros and Strongor so this is good news for me. I don't really have much interest in the he-man / skeletor pack. Not my favorite variant of those figs. I'll take battle armor over FF and TC any day.