Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Perfuma in MOTUC

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    The bazooka. A MOTUC Perfuma figure NEEDS to have that bazooka (it's not just a "Flower Backpack"). ...
    Hells yeah brother
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

I say hybrid style all the way, with the toy design taking center seat - which is Emiliano's design. The NEXT thing would be to saturate her colors - more of a rosey-red and magenta mix to replace the pink, and darken up that minty green a little. We could come back to "toy colors" in a future POP Classics variant line, but for now, take her color scheme to a more "mainstream" point.

I always saw Perfuma as a plant elemental - similar to Moss Man. She portrays herself as a goofy hippy-nymph, but that is a mask for her potentially devastating control of flora. She has to maintain control of her emotions and her powers, as they could prove to be quite...overwhelming. She reminds me a lot of Poison Ivy from Batman.
    Celebrate 30 Years of POP
    http://www.facebook.com/messages/103...P/288325415324
    http://mykanspeaksall.blogspot.com/2...incess-of.html

Follow Mykan Speaks All on Twitter or Facebook.

I actually want her to look more Filmation. Sure, give me some toy details, like the bracelets, but for me, her Filmation design was so unique from the others, with having slippers instead of boots. At most, Emilano's hybrid design would be ok too. And yes, I definitely want her to smell, though neither of the two vintage Perfuma figures that I own have a scent.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    I definitely want Perfuma, and I'd like her to look like the Filmation version.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

I don't know where people are getting the scent from, I had her as a kid and she never smelled ... although I'd be more than happy for them to give her a floral scent this time around. Stinkor is much less severe than Moss Man was so they can do it as a nice touch and not have it be overpowering. As far as her look goes, Filmation all the way.

EDIT: It seems, as best to anyone's knowledge, her flower accessory was scented.
    Last edited by Swifty; May 7, 2013 at 08:03am.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Could Perfuma come with Glimmer's Flower Staff?

I was just thinking about how I've never understood why the vintage Glimmer came with a crazy huge flower staff. Isn't that better suited to Perfuma?

I know we might not GET Perfuma, but I'm okay with the flower staff being saved for her, allowing Glimmer some better accessories, like maybe some Light Blasts, or Kowl, or Loo-Kee, etc.

I want Glimmer to come with her staff. I don't care if it's flower-themed, it's her staff. Teela isn't a Snake Woman and came with her snake staff and armor--and as she should. It's the character's accessories. Perfuma's got a hat.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Heroic Warrior
    Emiliano's design without boots and backpack would be great. A "bare" female calve would need to be designed for her to sport the green slip-ons. The giant flower pack would be a waste of resources.

As for Glimmer's staff- yes: give a re-colored version to Perfuma.

Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    A "bare" female calve would need to be designed for her to sport the green slip-ons. The giant flower pack would be a waste of resources.
    That part was intorduced with Frosta.

I'm sticking with the flower backpack being some sort of flower-heavy-artillery. Also
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

I like Emiliano's hybrid version for Perfuma in MOTUC. Though, I could go either way with her having boots or the ballet flats. The flats would at least give her some distinct quality since so many females have boots. I'd rather her not be completely Filmation, though. She needs a bit more embellishment from that version.

In Regards to the Flower Backpack, I think it should be used as a way of camoflague, the petals could be long enough to reach the ground, making her look like a large flower. I totally agree with the flower staff should have come with Perfuma, but i doubt that will change. i would like to see Perfuma also come with something like a vine whip as her weapon

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I'm anticipating her to be in my collection than any of the others.
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

Perfuma is the only one I prefer in her Toy version! Her short flower skirt and her awesome hair style would make her a beautiful MotuC figure.
    The Filmation one is ok to but I really love her Toy look!

After watching "Flowers for Hordak", I am warming to the idea of Perfuma. Of course I want all of the POP gals, but she has now moved up the list.

Quote Originally Posted by slackrguy View Post
    Hells yeah brother
    Awesome idea a Flower Bazooka

See my icon? Have her come with a alternate Hordak head with this expression, or the sad, pleading one he has when he meets She-Ra in the finale of "Flowers for Hordak". Even if it's the toy Vampirish Hordak. And extra flower leis for everyone!

Perfuma is going to be quite a challenge for The Four Horsemen. Since her design is rather complicated, it could pose some problems with articulation and maybe cost.

If they are going to faithfully represent the Filmation/Style Guide design, they would have to sacrifice waist articulation and scuplt all new legs/feet.
     photo perfuma_style_guide_zpsfc42f8ac.jpg

Also, her dress is odd, because it is a long dress that doesn't start at her waist, but rather under her ribcage. It's also pretty long, so it would probably have to be really soft, almost gummy or like the consistency of a dental dam or Whoopee cushion.

photo perfuma_dress_zps52fd6945.jpg

Definitely want to see how 4H handle this figure!

Maybe they'll do something closer to her vintage figure, so they have the option of shared parts
    A PONY!!!

"I am a new breed of doll. Psycho baby doll gone wrong, tool belt with a lollipop, curling iron, kalashnikov..."

I like Emiliano's design a lot, but, her Filmation appearance would give her some distinction from the others, no bracelets or boots, like Randor's slip on shoes do for him. As for the dress....yeah, not sure how that would be pulled off without making her somewhat a statue like Marlena's SMB3 Tanooki Mario look.

I like Emiliano's concept, but her Filmation look has it's own advantages....so, I suppose either way would be Okay. She's just really not a figure I have to have, so, I guess it depends on how she would look for me to want to get her if she comes after this year.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    Perfuma is going to be quite a challenge for The Four Horsemen. Since her design is rather complicated, it could pose some problems with articulation and maybe cost.

If they are going to faithfully represent the Filmation/Style Guide design, they would have to sacrifice waist articulation and scuplt all new legs/feet.

Also, her dress is odd, because it is a long dress that doesn't start at her waist, but rather under her ribcage. It's also pretty long, so it would probably have to be really soft, almost gummy or like the consistency of a dental dam or Whoopee cushion.

Definitely want to see how 4H handle this figure!

I think they should use the Marlena buck for her and make her dress removable with a second option for her figure look. I kow this won't happen, but that is what I would like to see. I hope we get to her, she was hilarious in the cartoon and adds variety to the collection.

They could make a new piece for the dress and reuse it if they make the witch version of Crita from New Adventures to justify it.

Heroic Warrior
    This really makes me believe that the Four Horsemen could work wonders with a character like Perfuma:

http://www.comicrelated.com/autogall...7.20737447.jpg

They're even wearing similar hats!

Quote Originally Posted by Haephestus View Post
    This really makes me believe that the Four Horsemen could work wonders with a character like Perfuma:

http://www.comicrelated.com/autogall...7.20737447.jpg

They're even wearing similar hats!
    That's very cool and where they doing a re-design I'm sure something like that would work. For Classics though you know she's going to look like the style guide, which I can't wait to see!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Hopefully soon Masters of the Universe Classics Perfuma.
    2 HIGH PRIESTESS 3 EMPRESS SHE-MAN MASTERS
    He-Man Masters of the Universe Classics Princess of Power She-Ra Bow
    http://mastersoftheuniverseclassicsh...assics-images/