Thread: Official TRANSFORMERS Dark of the Moon discussion thread.

Hybrid View

Official TRANSFORMERS Dark of the Moon discussion thread.

So I didn't see a thread dedicated to news and events for this movie, so here it is.

Aside from Bumblebee getting hurt, the movie being shot in 3D, Shockwave being in it and possibly the main villain and the Firing of Megan Fox, here's the latest news...I do NOT like the sound of it, esp knowing Michael Bay is at the helm.

Lorenzo di Bonaventura; Producer of Transformers 3 recently spoke about Transformers: The Dark Of The Moon’s 3D element as well as something else. Comedy.

"What you can expect is more comedy than we've ever had before" di Bonaventura revealed. He also told us a little bit about character development. "You can expect bigger action sequences than we've ever had before and you can expect a different character through-line for our lead because he's a little bit older and Rosie's a little bit older - there's a maturity there that didn't exist before. He's moved on to a new stage in his life with a job, and that's an interesting rite of passage, so I think it has the emotional elements that people are expecting of the movie, but they've moved forward in time, if you would."
    from tfw2005.com

I also don't like the somewhat skirting of the character development issue, relegating that only to Shia. feels like we're in for more of the same, but we'll see.
    Last edited by krosfyah; October 22, 2010 at 07:35am.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

I thought the 3rd movie was supposed to have LESS comedy!
    "There are two kinds of wonders in this world: gutless and MY kind!"
    --Alexis Morel Carrington Colby Dexter Rowen of "Dynasty"

We had too much comedy in the 2nd one!!
    I loved growing up in the 80's....wish my kids someday could experience the same thing....

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

I'm officially out of this upcoming mess.
    "We're the real deal, you know." - Jake Kong Jr.

GHOSTBUSTERS: http://filmationghostbuster.proboards.com/

BLACKSTAR: http://johnblackstar.proboards.com/

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    You guys forget that Michael Bay likes to release false information. Take anything you guys get with a grain of salt.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

I hope this is indeed false information. The action in the second, at times, got way too long and became pointless so those certainly don't need to be bigger, and if we're getting more of their brand of 'comedy' like Bumblebee peeing on people, this is actually going to be worse than the second one.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by bskcase View Post
    You guys forget that Michael Bay likes to release false information. Take anything you guys get with a grain of salt.
    I don't know didn't the whole "false information" thing turn out to be false information itself? I thought I heard it was them spinning stuff because they were trying to stop real leaks. plus none of this is plot points just notes on the tone of the movie. can't see a reason for false info to come out like that. (or like anything really these days)
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by bskcase View Post
    You guys forget that Michael Bay likes to release false information.
    I hope the "false information" is that Michael Bay has anything to do with this movie.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Still have not see it yet but really want to 1 day when I can get that day charge which is lesser or the night.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!