Thread: He-man.org Fashion thread

He-man.org Fashion thread

I hope that this can be made a sticky, as it's an important topic.

So, here are the shoes I got last night at the mall. Not a place I would have expected to get a deal at, but $30 was quite a good price for these.

These will go well with a variety of different pants (although mostly dark's). I replaced the stock laces because I felt they were too long.

More, coming soon!

Phil, I think we need pics of you actually modeling the clothes. Preferably with Zoolander styled facial expressions.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Heroic Warrior
    Glad to see you started your fashion thread Phil looks like a solid purchase on the shoes.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    Phil, I think we need pics of you actually modeling the clothes. Preferably with Zoolander styled facial expressions.

I'll get to it soon. There's frequently poor lighting where I live. I'm not even sure where in the sky the sun actually is today.

- - - Updated - - -

I got this shirt on clearance at Sears for $5. Couldn't really get enough light for an indoors shot.

Can't wait till somebody posts a pic of Stratos* wearing this exact same outfit.

is right!

Aha! You weren't supposed to be reading this thread! You and I are now enemies, pilgrim!!!

I got a $40 gift card for ****'s Sporting goods. The price of clothing was sufficiently expensive that I decided to buy sneakers so I could get the most value out of it.

These are a pretty nice medium height sneaker. Gray would have preferable over the white, but it is what it is.
    I did find a basic muscle shirt on clearance for just a few bucks. But it's nothing all that exciting..

I got two long sleeve Nintendo shirts at Old Navy. They were only $1.75 each.

Even when I'm not bargain hunting, I still end up stumbling upon clearance items.
    It helps when one is short enough to fit in large boys' clothes.