Irian dude, that's epic.
I don't think so - the 500 years were mainly beefed up to have more time between Preternia and modern Eternia. More time for King Hiss isn't really needed I would say.
Irian dude, that's epic.
Definitely so! I am constantly impressed by all the hard work that has gone into this. It's a lot of fun to read!
This timeline thing could make a sweet booklet, supported by some art depicting some of the epic events. Anyone up for a colaboration on this?
I just noticed several mistakes in the timeline. This:
should read: "Zodac Zur becomes a member of the Council of Elders".Zodac-Zul becomes a member of the Council of Elders
should read: "The spell of separation is thwarted but Procrustus is forced to literally hold the planet together remaining forever at the planet's core".The spell spell of separation is thwarted but Procrustus is forced to literally hold the planet together remaining forever at the planet's core
should read: "Kar-Tor (Zodak) takes Zodac Zur’s place on the Council of Elders".Kar-Tor (Zodak) takes Zodac-Zul’s place on the Council of Elders
should read:Scychor is healed by rogue scientists by preserving his organs in a robotic chest and his brain in a cyborg skull and becomes Sy-Chops
"Scychor is healed by rogue scientists by preserving his organs in a robotic chest and his brain in a cyborg skull and becomes Cy-Chop".
should read: "Oriu is injured in the Battle of Avion.Oriu is injured in the Battle of Avion
should read: "Orius takes the code name Mekaneck"Oriu takes the code name Mekaneck
should read: "The Snake Men attack Malcom's home townThe Snake Men attack Molcolm's home town
Molcolm shatters his hand when helping the Masters of the Universe against the Snake Men
Duncan replaces Malcolm's hand with a robotic strong arm.
Malcom shatters his hand when helping the Masters of the Universe against the Snake Men
Duncan replaces Malcom's hand with a robotic strong arm."
Last edited by Devil Master; March 9, 2013 at 08:09pm.
Anyone else think they'll make Shokoti the evil sorceress that trapped the Star Sisters?
"You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness
Arizona Mazter of the Universe
Thanks for the corrections, I really appreciate you have taken the time to write down the errors. I have updated the first post!
And thank you to everyone for the kind words on the timeline!
I actually really like most of this time line. However, I mentally deleted everything starting with:
Lt. Spector arrives from the past.
By the ancients!!!
Lich Leech feedback thread
Irian, this time line is great! What I like about it mopst is that you never stopped updating it. An ambitious project like this always is in danger of getting discontinued, which luckily is not the case here!
Keep up the awesome work! And thank you for all the time and effort you put into this!
Awesome sticker included!
Thanks, everyone! But it's not just me but users like Missile-Toe and all the others who help with the timeline!
UPDATE: I haven't received my Origins of Skeletor yet. Can the new minicomic help us get some of the events from the timeline in order? Has anyone the Origin comic and is willing to help? Every info would be greatly appreciated...
Ok, I read through the mini-comic again and here's a mini-timeline of the events in the Origin of Skeletor. The story itself is told by Songster when Adam, Teela, Stratos, Whiplash(?), Clamp Champ, and Mara(?!) are young children. Keldor's tale, however, takes place during the Great Unrest...
- Young Captains Randor and Keldor fight together against Count Marzo and his Shadow Beasts.
- Marzo zaps King Miro into a dimensional portal. Keldor leaps after him but is too late to save him. King Miro is banished and lost.
- The Elders strip Marzo of his powers and turn him into a diminutive old man.
- Captain Randor, with the Queen Mother at his side, speaks to the people of Eternos, proclaiming Keldor as the new king since he's the eldest son of Miro.
- The people protest, still untrusting of the Gars, while Randor pleas his case for Keldor. A dark, shrouded figure with glowing eyes is lurking amongst the crowd.
- The mysterious figure suggests that the Queen Mother be placed as ruler. The crowd begins rallying behind this idea.
- Randor quietly asks his mother to bring forth Keldor so that the people may be persuaded to accept him.
- Shouts that Keldor has murdered the Queen Mother are heard within the palace.
- Randor and his guards find a somber and apologetic Keldor, kneeling over the dead Queen Mother.
- Randor goes to the balcony to address the people but news of the murder has spread and they demand that Keldor be brought to justice. The dark figure turns out to be an old man who looks confused, as if he had just been freed of some dark enchantment.
- Randor knows the people wants Keldor's life so he banishes him in order to save his life.
- Keldor, with Panthor by his side, leaves Eternos Palace. Keldor swears that one day, he'll unite his people as one language, one race, one planet.
- Keldor and Panthor wander through Eternia until he is mysteriously drawn to the Temple of Hordak.
- Hordak appears to Keldor and reveals his potential for wielding magic. Keldor swears allegiance in return for the means to regain the crown and power.
- Hordak teaches Keldor in the ways of magic. Keldor is naturally gifted but will require an amplifier to reach his full potential.
- Hordak reveals to Keldor that in the past, brave warriors touched powerful objects to the Star Seed in order to absorb, harmonize, and channel the magic of Eternia. He-Ro, Hssss, Evil Lyn, Sorceress, and Faceless One's staffs are shown.
- Keldor asks where to find such an object and Hordak directs him to Zalesia.
- At the Temple of Zalesia, Keldor fights the Faceless One for the Havoc Staff.
- The Faceless One sees visions of Keldor's future...Keldor and Evil Lyn holding their child...Evil Lyn handing the child over to the Mighty Spector to teleport him away through time...Skeleteen leading an assault in the future with war machines.
- Realizing that Keldor is the guardian of his bloodline, the Faceless One stops fighting and willingly hands over the Havoc Staff.
- Keldor returns to Hordak's Temple with the Havoc Staff, betrays his master by destroying the temple, and claims that Eternia will now be his.
- Keldor travels throughout Eternia, recruiting other mighty outcasts like Evil Lyn, Beast Man, Tri-Klops, Mer-Man, and Kronis.
- With his army of Evil Warriors, Keldor leads an assault against Eternos Palace but is defeated, mortally wounded by his own acid attack against the new King Randor, and driven back.
- Keldor goes to the secret sanctuary of Hordak and swears allegiance to his former master once again for his life to be saved.
- Hordak agrees and merges Keldor with Demo-Man.
- Skeletor emerges, mad with the new rush of power!
- The Sorceress conjures the Mystic Wall to contain Skeletor and his Evil Warriors within the Dark Hemisphere.
The story ends with the children asking Songster about other stories they've heard about Skeletor...Like the rumor of him kidnapping the lost princess of Eternia or that he created a clone of a mythical sorceress to be his bride. Songster dismisses those as tall tales. King Randor, listening from afar, sadly wishes to himself that it was true that these were only tall tales. The last panel only shows Skeletor's maniacal laughter echoing from Snake Mountain...
I hope this helps!
Last edited by Micro-Man; March 17, 2013 at 05:51pm.
Thank you so much, Micro-Man! Does this work with the comic?
- Two Brothers
- King Miro’s first son Keldor is born
- King Miro’s second son Randor is born
- Evelyn, the daughter of the Faceless One, arrives from the past and is raised by her father
- Keldor saves a young dylinx cub from a hunter's pit in the Corridors of Lithos. He names the cub Panthor
- Evilyn leaves the ruins of Zalesia and takes the name Evil-Lyn
- Hordak contacts the young alchemist Keldor in order to become his master and teach him the dark arts in exchange for his freedom from Despondos
- Evil-Lyn falls in love with the young alchemist Keldor and secretly marries him
- Evil-Lyn gives birth to a son
- The Great Unreast - The Count Marzo Uprisings
- Count Marzo creates the Shadow Beasts as a weapon
- Marzo stages a series of strategic uprisings across the planet and challenges King Miro for his crown.
- Originally a mercenary from the Dunes of Doom, Dekker switches sides during one of the early battles of the Great Unrest and fights with King Miro against Marzo's tyranny.
- Due to his wisdom and courage Dekker is quickly apponted as Miro's Man-At-Arms, leading and training the royal soldiers.
- Dekker takes Duncan under his wing
- Duncan's older brother Malcolm serves under King Miro
- Malcolm is wounded in battle and stricken with magical amnesia
- A Pelezeean thief named Odiphus helps the Warlord Prahvus destroy the defensive weapons of a Pelezeean village
- Odiphus is banished from his village
- Malcolm settles in the Mystic Mountains in a mining settlement
- Unable to defeat the King's army, Marzo uses his magical amulet to banish Miro to Despondos.
- Randor and Keldor join together and defeat Marzo
- The Elders trap Marzo in the form of a powerless, old man.
- Keldor and Randor drive back the Shadow Beasts into the shadow of Mount Barathrum
- Randor proclaims Keldor as the new King, but the people do not trust Keldor because of his Gar heritage
- An unknown force manipulates the people so they demand the Queen Mother to rule instead of Keldor
- Randor finds Keldor kneeling over the dead Queen Mother
- The people demand that Keldor is brought to justice for the supposed murder of the Queen Mother
- So save his life Randor banishes Keldor from the royal palace
- Keldor swears that one day, he'll unite the planet under his rule
- Keldor is drawn to the temple of Hordak
- Hordak reveals himself to Keldor in order to become his master and teach him the dark arts in exchange for his freedom from Despondos
- Hordak directs Keldor to Zalesia to find the Havoc Staff and amplify his powers by tapping into the Star Seed
- Keldor fights the Faceless One for the Havoc Staff
- After visions of Keldor and Evil-Lyn having a child together, the Faceless One hands over the Havoc Staff to Keldor
- Keldor betrays Hordak and destroys his temple
- The Great Unrest - Keldor's Betrayal
- Keldor gathers an army to unite the planet under his rule
- Evil-Lyn falls in love with Keldor and secretly marries him
- Evil-Lyn gives birth to a son
- During the start of the Great Unrest Keldor frees Kronis from an intergalactic prison to holster his ranks
- Jitsu is broken out of Prison Starr by Keldor during the Great Unrest, and agrees to serve his cause
- Randor is appointed Captain and leads Miro’s troops against Keldor’s growing Rebellion
- Marlena Glenn completes her assignment with Project Photog
- Captain Marlena Glenn pilots an experimental warp ship through a black hole and travels to the center of the universe
- Captain Glenn crash lands on the planet Eternia, but is rescued by a young Captain Randor
- Marlena falls in love with Randor and decides to stay on Eternia
- Marlena and Randor marry.
- Beast Man is banished from the Vine Jungle.
- Beast Man joins the young alchemist Keldor during a skirmish in the Beserker Islands
- Whiplash strikes a deal with Keldor and helps to lead his forces through Sub-Ternia in a raid against Randor's army.
- Whiplash is banished from Sub-Ternia for betraying his people
- Whiplash joins Keldor’s forces.
- During one of the final battles of the Great Unrest Keldor recruits the inter-dimensional bounty hunter Scope to join his weakened forces.
- After an accident Scope becomes Tri-Klops
- Mer-Man’s kingdom is destroyed by a rival clan
- Mer-Man is forced to serve Keldor
- Orius is injured in the Battle of Avion
- Duncan brings Orius to Castle Grayskull where he is healed by the Sorceress by replacing his neck with a construction made of microscopic nanites
- Orius takes the code name Mekaneck
- Keldor leads an assault against Eternos Palace
- Randor mortally wounds Keldor in battle with his own acid
- Keldor flees to the secret sanctuary of Hordak and swears allegiance to his former master once again for his life to be saved
- Realizing Keldor has no intentions to free him, Hordak merges Keldor with the extra-dimensional being Demo-Man from Despondos
- Keldor becomes Skeletor
- The merging with Demo-Man drives Skeletor temporarily insane
- During one of the final battles of the Great Unrest Skeletor recruits the inter-dimensional bounty hunter Scope to join his weakened forces.
- After an accident Scope becomes Tri-Klops
- Randor orders the Sorceress to erect a mystic wall to keep Keldor and his warriors magically bound to the Dark Hemisphere
- For ending the Great Unrest, the Council of Elders agrees to set aside Eternian laws of kingship and gives Randor the crown, despite not being the first born
- King Randor asks Duncan to become Man-At-Arms
- Dekker moves to Orkas Island, passing his title and duties to Duncan
- Man-At-Arms forms the Masters of the Universe
- Man-At-Arms forms the Royal Guard and recruits the bravest warriors to guard the royal family.
- At the end of the Great Unrest the Sorceress helps the remaining Elders to combine the orb containing the Power of the Universe with the Elders’ wisdom to tap into the God’s Magic hidden at the core of Eternia, creating a new unified force - the "Power of Grayskull"
- Mer-Man’s kingdom is destroyed by a rival clan
- Mer-Man is forced to serve Skeletor
There are again some inconsitencies with the existing bios, especially the recruitment of Scope and Mer-Man doesn't fit that they were recruited by Skeletor... We probably have to assume the bios were lazy in distinguishing between Keldor and Skeletor
Oh, and is it sure that Keldor attacks Randor when he is already Kind Randor? The bios state that the Elders appointed Randor for ending the Great Unrest so it doesn't really make sense if he's King at this point in time.
Last edited by Irian; March 18, 2013 at 05:26pm.
Wow, I have to ask. Who assassinates Zodac? Ninjor, Jitsu? Also, any idea on who kills Stratos?
I checked again and you're right, Randor still isn't king yet when he battles Keldor. He's wearing his vintage red armor, which is why I assumed he was king, but he doesn't have the crown.Oh, and is it sure that Keldor attacks Randor when he is already Kind Randor? The bios state that the Elders appointed Randor for ending the Great Unrest so it doesn't really make sense if he's King at this point in time.
Thanks Micro-Man, for the clarification, very much appreciated! I'll probably Ask Matty about the recruitment of Mer-Man and Scope.
I'll keep the Mighty Spector out of it as well as his involvement in bringing Evil-Lyn's child to the future sounds a little contradictory.
Any additional comments, anyone?
Edit: I've got my answer "Comic trumps bios" - so I have updated the timeline.
So did Oo-Lar ever fight Skeletor according to the bios?
And I don't like that Randor "ordered" the Sorceress to erect the wall. It seems like something he would have little knowledge of being possible so it should have been addressed differently when they wrote the bios IMO.
Oh, I agree that it's a little strange. But I think the whole wall thin is a bit ... inhumane and out of character for the good guys...
So based on what I was reading, is Grayskull's devoted loving wife the Goddess we know from the mini-comics?
That would be cool. It's kind of what I am saying right now for my figs (and why she stands next to Grayskull in my displays).
Take it easy,
Looking for: deals on MOTUC Panthor, Teela, Sorceress, Whiplash and more!
Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.