Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: The MotUC Timeline

I would think, Grayskull's wife is still Veena from 200X as The Goddess is just training the He-Men it seems.

In the MOTUC narrative, it seems like the vast majority of the Horde empire is in the Eternia dimension. After Hordak was banished to Despondos, he took over Etheria. In the 5,000 years since he was banished, Horde Prime grew the empire throughout the Eternia dimension, but has kept a distance from Eternia itself. Is Etheria the only planet in Despondos that the Horde holds? This seems like a reversal of the POP narrative. Please let me know if I've got this right or if I'm missing something here... also, if this is the case, how the heck does Hordak interact with Horde Prime as in the POP cartoon?

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    In the MOTUC narrative, it seems like the vast majority of the Horde empire is in the Eternia dimension. After Hordak was banished to Despondos, he took over Etheria. In the 5,000 years since he was banished, Horde Prime grew the empire throughout the Eternia dimension, but has kept a distance from Eternia itself. Is Etheria the only planet in Despondos that the Horde holds? This seems like a reversal of the POP narrative. Please let me know if I've got this right or if I'm missing something here... also, if this is the case, how the heck does Hordak interact with Horde Prime as in the POP cartoon?
    thats a good question to ask. I would like more info on this too. I would like to know more about horde primes history & empire as well.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I guess it's plausible that Horde Prime was in the battle on Eternia and was banished along with Hordak and his guys...

The universe is vast. If Horde Prime has sent He-Ro to Eternia on purpose it would be logical if it was far, far away from the Horde Empire.

Edit: Are there any new bios btw? I've got a feeling I missed some things...

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    [...]
    Edit: Are there any new bios btw? I've got a feeling I missed some things...
    Thanks for your great work !

The MOTUC He-Man Galactic Protector was annonced last friday.

Heroic Podcaster
    Tremendous work here! I have not agreed with everything in the bios (who has?) but when you see it all in order like this, it is obvious that some people went to a LOT of trouble trying to merge all of our different MOTU eras into one huge epic! Thanks to them and thanks to the OP who put it all together for us here!

I can't wait to see how Rio Blast fits into all this! And Ninjor and Two Bad and Strongarm and...and... everybody!
    Angella Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! ENTRAPTA! FLUTTERINA! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MultiBot NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma RIO BLAST! Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Thanks, SunDevil, very much appreciated!

Edit: Should the destruction of Castle Grayskull be included at the point where we mention the Starship Eternia?

It probably should be in there somewhere.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Heroic Warrior
    This is a really great document mate, really useful and well worth the time it must has taken
    As for Greyskull's destruction, I'd wait until it's actually in a bio, I'm pretty sure it hasn't been yet has it? Just in a Q&A with Toyguru/Mattel?

So, it seems interest in the Timeline has pretty much dried off over the last couple of months and considering that the last few bios didn't really add anything to the Timeline I thik we are done for the time being. Maybe when there's a major new development I'll start updating again - but so far: Thank you for the interest and support over the last few years: So long and thanks for all the fish!

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    So, it seems interest in the Timeline has pretty much dried off over the last couple of months and considering that the last few bios didn't really add anything to the Timeline I thik we are done for the time being. Maybe when there's a major new development I'll start updating again - but so far: Thank you for the interest and support over the last few years: So long and thanks for all the fish!
    I'm still interested But I agree most of the recent bios haven't added anything particularly new to the overall story....however we have another upcoming MiniComic in 2014 which promises to fill in a lot off blanks, and a few interesting Bios (no doubt Standor's will give us a lot of info for the beginning of the Timeline, and Unnamed one at some point).
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

So... has there anything been revealed at PwerCon that could convince me to go back to the timeline?

i'm interested!!!
    WISHLIST: Lodar, Green and Purple demons, Gwildor, Blastar, Panther/Cat Men, Peekablue, Mermista, Prince Dakon, Tung Lashor, Rotar, Twistoid, Kayo, Vizar, Lizorr, Sagitar, Quakke, Mara (prototype), Lizard Man, Garth, Blackbeard, Gleedal, Gargons, Garn (mini-comic), Hawke, Fang-or, Great Black Wizard, Red Stripe, Granita, Brainwave, Contractor

and I'm definitely in....thanks
    WISHLIST: Lodar, Green and Purple demons, Gwildor, Blastar, Panther/Cat Men, Peekablue, Mermista, Prince Dakon, Tung Lashor, Rotar, Twistoid, Kayo, Vizar, Lizorr, Sagitar, Quakke, Mara (prototype), Lizard Man, Garth, Blackbeard, Gleedal, Gargons, Garn (mini-comic), Hawke, Fang-or, Great Black Wizard, Red Stripe, Granita, Brainwave, Contractor

OK, OK... Should there be a major new revelation I will update again - but at the moment I don't really see a need for that as the reveals so far did not really add anything "new"...

Heroic Warrior
    I want a king skeletor figure.

and how can teela be the queen and sorceress? She cant leave the castle if shes sorceress..

Great read. Took a long time and my neck hurts from holding my phone and reading for so long.

- - - Updated - - -

Shouldnt shokoti, lord dactus, mantenna, nepthu, optikk, icer, octavia, batros and castle grayskull man be incorporated in this?

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    A lot of folks felt that Hordak's role as "Ruthless Leader of the Evil Horde" was undermined when the Horde Prime character was introduced. Having him be the ruler of Etheria, which is secluded in Despondos helps to restore his role as the Ruthless leader, whilst the Horde Empire coexists in the Eternia Dimension.

The MOTUC continuity tries to remedy a lot of continuity glitches and overlaps that come with trying to combine disparate story material into one ULTIMATE timeline. Since Despondos is known more as a dark nether dimension, and Etheria is the only point of light and life in the darkness, then I'd say it's safe to say that the Horde Empire has no interest in having a presence there - Hordak himself used it to banish his enemies. When Grayskull banished Hordak and his Horde faction to Despondos, they turned to taking control of Etheria, creating a secluded splinter empire that Hordak ruled on his own - making the title "Ruthless Leader of the Evil Horde" a true one.

Keep in mind that the MOTUC continuity is a separate entity from any other, so expect there to be some differences when comparing to the vintage mini comics and cartoons.
    Celebrate 30 Years of POP
    http://www.facebook.com/messages/103...P/288325415324
    http://mykanspeaksall.blogspot.com/2...incess-of.html

Follow Mykan Speaks All on Twitter or Facebook.

Heroic Warrior
    The way I see it is that motuc combines all lore to make one official lore. And this lore would be great to base a movie script on.

What they are doing is making the lore a whole.

Yessss! I mussst agree.
    Celebrate 30 Years of POP
    http://www.facebook.com/messages/103...P/288325415324
    http://mykanspeaksall.blogspot.com/2...incess-of.html

Follow Mykan Speaks All on Twitter or Facebook.

film noir warrior maltesefalcon's Avatar
    there was a picture of the castle poster which appears to show a sort of timeline in regards to the figures does this affect anything?
    when your world turns upside down, laugh at the people standing on their heads!

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    Shouldnt shokoti, lord dactus, mantenna, nepthu, optikk, icer, octavia, batros and castle grayskull man be incorporated in this?
    Do you think they add anything new (besides their own stories)? Since there was almost no interest in the timeline the last few months I wasn't really planning on doing anything with those - but I am open to suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by maltesefalcon View Post
    there was a picture of the castle poster which appears to show a sort of timeline in regards to the figures does this affect anything?
    I haven't seen the Castle Grayskull poster. Does anyone else know what's on the poster?