Thread: Sub-Drive Fun: Take over Uki's Signature for the Year!

Sub-Drive Fun: Take over Uki's Signature for the Year!

Whoever orders the most Club Etheria subscriptions between the posting of this thread and the end of sales may take over my signature here on He-Man.Org for the rest of 2014. In the event of a tie, there will be a random drawing (literally from a hat) by a non-partisan volunteer (likely my daughter, Hermione).

Of course, in keeping with the rules and family-friendly atmosphere, no profanity or Tar Swamp material will be allowed, but beyond that, my sig will be yours!

You can PM me a screenshot, post it here, or whatevs. I trust you!

(Mods, I looked over the contest rules for the forums and this seemed legit. If not, you can axe it, and I apologize!)

Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Fun idea UKI I think I would win except that you are starting it today.... I already ordered 20 Club Etheria subs awhile back with my sub match drive Somebody will have fun with this!!!! I dont think anyone has bought more but I would be blown away if someone did for the good of the cause!!!!!

I guess it wasn't a very PoP-ular idea...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    It sounds like fun, but I bought all 4 of my subs prior to this. I'm sure somebody will swoop in and nab the chance.

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I thought it was a great idea! Roboto X78 would have won had he posted in your thread. He bought more than me or Yoda. He bought 25!!
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778