Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Trouble (Double Mischief) in MOTUC

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Taking after that picture Darkspecter posted again:

Swappable dress for gold/silver, Horde/non-Horde; and the blue piece plugging into the helmet...

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Man-E-Faces getting his action feature gives me a bit of hope they won't cheap-out on Double Trouble by just giving her two helmeted heads.
    Uh... in what way would that be "cheaping out"? Two heads would be MORE expensive than one head with two faces...

I think this is one character that they could get away with 2 heads with swappable chest armor for the rebellion and the horde. In terms of the accessories, I like the idea of a double something like the double katana, although in sticking true to her bio in the series bible, which should be used in her actually bio, making her a fighter would bring her out in the open too much and she might be reconigized by the Horde. Although with that samurai theme, she would stay preatty sleathy and out of the front lines. I hope that she gets one of those shields like all POP characters, feel it kinda defines them as the horde crossbows define the the Horde.

Princess of the 80's Princess_Adora's Avatar
    It's time Double Trouble got some love, I mean she was created then never truly utilized except in books. Let's give this old girl some love!
    "My whole life has changed because of this sword!" ~Adora

I dont know alot about her. I think the Horde needs more female villains so I'm all for her being truely for the Horde side.

I think her being Glimmer's cousin is a great thing, keep it no matter which side she serves.

Frankly I think maybe it should be up in the air even to her.

Either way though, I think she probably shouldnt come with a Horde emblem because as their spy (even if she really works for the rebellion) they wouldnt expect her to announce her loyalties.

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    I hope she makes an appearance soon!
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

With The Fighting Foe Men having swappable Horde insignias, this option can be used for Double Trouble!!!!!!!!
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    With The Fighting Foe Men having swappable Horde insignias, this option can be used for Double Trouble!!!!!!!!
    Very astute observation!
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

don't think i have ever seen a official pic of Double Trouble on the side of the Horde before

p-f3.gif

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

She's probably my next GR member on my list. Hope she looks more like the mini comic then the figure, I don't want a big clunky helmet that emulates the action feature.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    She's probably my next GR member on my list. Hope she looks more like the mini comic then the figure, I don't want a big clunky helmet that emulates the action feature.
    Oh man she's got to have the ability to switch faces, especially if they were to give her a removable horde symbol.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    Oh man she's got to have the ability to switch faces, especially if they were to give her a removable horde symbol.
    Two heads then
    This is how I'd like her, with a small helmet:
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Two heads then
    This is how I'd like her, with a small helmet:
    http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/..._-_03_full.jpg
    Wow...never saw an official picture of Double Trouble from the comics. Thanks for sharing
    This is fan art I did of Double Trouble a while back
    double_trouble_colored_by_cosmicfalcon_70-d4k8xfu.png
    She-Ra Princess of Power clip art, animated gifs & panoramic screen caps at http://s615.photobucket.com/albums/t...%20Clip%20Art/
    My other artworks http://cosmicfalcon-70.deviantart.com/

Snappy Threader
    Yeah I never saw her in print either. She has a cool design and the character development could get very interesting.

Heroic Warrior
    I hope we get Double Trouble in MOTUC.

And since her various media appearances are pretty similar to the toy design, then the MOTUC figure should also be pretty true to the toy design (with all the necessary sculpted details).

A "swappable" chest plate with the "Horde" symbol and the toy-design "bodice" would be absolutely fantastic. If that is too expensive, then swappable skirts (or belts) would be great. As a last resort, DT at least needs a "Horde" arm-band.

As for the "action feature", I'm not sure what my preference is. On the one hand, since they did it for MEF, I think they should recreate the action feature for DT. On the other hand, I like the media where DT is pictured as having a smaller/more realistic helmet which wouldn't enable the action feature to be included. I *think* I would prefer swappable heads - one "good" and one "evil".

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    Taking after that picture Darkspecter posted again:

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...leMicros.gif?1

Swappable dress for gold/silver, Horde/non-Horde; and the blue piece plugging into the helmet...

Uh... in what way would that be "cheaping out"? Two heads would be MORE expensive than one head with two faces...
    I would like a swappable horde logo on her chest.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Swappable Horde logo, now that we're seeing it done on the Fighting Foe Men female, is totally what they should do with DT. I'm hoping if they ever do a classic toy variant of Catra, that they consider this as well for her. Heck, might as well do this with Entrapta too! It seems ALL parties would be satisfied- those who think Entrapta should come with Horde insignias in MOTUC, and those who have been waiting for a classic toy version of Entrapta.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haephestus View Post
    As a last resort, DT at least needs a "Horde" arm-band.
    She should totally have this. Besides, if they create a Horde arm-band sized for females, they can throw one in a future weapons pack so that we can use it with Adora, the Fighting Foe Woman, Catra, Entrapta, etc. Could get a bit of mileage out of that piece if they create it

I'm not too fussed with how they handle her two faces, as long as it looks good. I'm thinking two heads might be the way to go, so that she can turn her head and enjoy all the range of motion someone like Evil-Lyn has (being the other helmeted female character). It would also keep the helmet from looking super over-sized. My only problem with a second head though is that it would no doubt take away any newly-created accessories for this character. And I want Double Trouble to get plussed up with some serious weaponry!

If they go the route of the big helmet, i totally see them doing what they did with Vykron, and a second head with no helmet. I think the smaller helmet is cool though. but either way i'll be happy.
    I think the swappable Horde logo is kind of a given since they're doing it with the FFM! XD
    What kinda weapons do you see her coming with? i totes would love it if she came with a version of the Horde cross bow, since they now have Octavia's to use as a base for a female version. Maybe have a piece clip off so it can fit in with GR.
    But we mustn't dwell. No, not today. We Can't! Not on Rex Manning Day!

A Horde Crossbow would be cool. I can also see her with a lance, but they're made for mounted warriors, and she doesn't have a horse.
    Last edited by danielsan52; January 30, 2013 at 10:23pm.
    Danielsan

All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

I think Double Trouble is one of the cooler designs from the Great Rebellion gals left. I also like the two face sculpt concept quite a bit. That will be fun. As for accessories, Niki did a cool drawing in the fanart zone that depicted her wielding two eleven looking short swords. It would be cool if they could do something where the swords link up to make a dual bladed staff.

Heroic Warrior
    In anticipation for Octavia next month, and with the FFM arriving, I thought it would be a good time to re-think about certain PoP figures, and Double Trouble "PoPped" up. Give her two heads(one heroic, one evil), and somehow work a removable Horde emblem onto her chest(much like with FFM Shield Maiden). No need for a weapon, but if she must have one, a green repaint of She-Ra's comb/axe would be cool. Done and done! Make it so!

I'm ready for a Double Trouble reveal. I'm not sure if Scott realizes the demand for her.
    Danielsan

All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    I'm hoping we see Double Trouble soon.

She was always an important character when my sister and I used to play. You need those double agent/spy types. My sister always had her out as a bad character since her name had Trouble in it, plus she just looked evil and Catra needed some allies.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    very good point. i hope that happens.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Getting more and more interested in her every time she's brought up. Her minicomic is really interesting, honestly. I mean...her face just gets angry. So is she just known to all the enemies as an ally and they just don't know she's good? OR...is she somehow just able to have...super persuasion? Like she walks in on Catra and Catra is just complelled to believe that Double Trouble is one of her regular allies.

One way or another it gives her a lot of room for imagination. A spy, a double agent on both sides, or just able to persuade people into thinking what she wants (to a degree)? Until I see the offical bio, I gotta say, I'm really interested in the idea that she can somehow persuade people. I like the idea of her maybe working both sides to her own benefit.
    Last edited by Alexx; October 13, 2013 at 03:36am.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I'm all for Double Trouble, but she's definitely near the bottom of my POP want list. I want Glimmer, Angella, Mermista, Peekablue, Sweet Bee, Perfuma and Flutterina before DT comes into the picture. I'm sure she'd make a great figure, though.