Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Spy Monkey Creations - Official Discussion/Photos Thread

They're meant for DCUC.

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    They're meant for DCUC.
    cool, and thanks for the reply. When I get Hal I will order these then. The more weapons the better.

Also does anyone have any pics or know how these attach to the figure? Does it simply just slide over the ring hand? Also would these be able to attach to the Lex Luthor from the first 2-pack? If they can I will grab 2 sets and say the 2nd set are Kryptonite blasts from the Lex's armor.

Also SMC since there are more lanturns coming out and in new colors it might be cool to add other color versions of these same weapons. At least in blue, red, and gold/yellow. There are a lot more characters that could use these now.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

See My "Griffen Thailonis" Storyline, Bionicle, & Star Wars Models in the links below:

My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery

they pretty much just slide on the figure. They can even fit on kilowogs ring perfectly believe it or not. I custom ordered yellow and blue ones, but im hoping to see more from him. One of my 3 shields broke, but all the other pieces are solid.

AdultCollector, the bronze one is beautifull

adultcollector,
    I prefer the color schemes you have suggested for the Tytus weapon over the original offered by SpyMonkey. I really hope they do the bronze version, I'd buy it in an instant!
    Awesome sticker included!

I want to know when the hammer is going back on sale. I still want that thing, as well as the Roboto weapons and that Tri-Klops-looking sword.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

I knew the hammer would look good in Tytus colors. I will still order the blue one the first chance I get. But I really hope they consider a refresh in the tan
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

hashbrown MotU VS. DC Andy Adams's Avatar
    I didn't get a chance to say it yet but...the tri-kops inspired sword is an awesome creation by you guys, I really have to ask if there are any plans on making a sheath for it

Bad times don't last forever but bad guys do ~ Razor Ramone

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kent Parker View Post
    I didn't get a chance to say it yet but...the tri-kops inspired sword is an awesome creation by you guys, I really have to ask if there are any plans on making a sheath for it

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...abypics049.jpg
    seriously. this is near exactly what I would want TriClops Painted as if they were to do a two pack of him with a DC character.

when are the tytus axe and sword of ages going back on sale???
    Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality.
    But...there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real,
    but not as brightly lit... a DARKSIDE.

Quote Originally Posted by H.A.L.9000 View Post
    when are the tytus axe and sword of ages going back on sale???
    I've got about 17 hammers painted and assembled right now. We're shooting to have around 35-40 pieces for the next sale. I may even try to get 50 done before we announce the next date.
    We really wanted to do it by the end of January but some record rains in SoCal during Dec/Jan and Holiday travel kind of got in the way. The resin reacts adversely to the wet weather and won't cure properly. We're full steam ahead right now though and hope to have the next hammer sale in mid Feb.
    Though with so many things coming from Matty in Feb we may wait until early March. I'll let you all know when we lock it.
    Up, Up, & Away!
    The Amazing Brian-Man of SpyMonkey Creations Inc.
    President & Founder of the Plundor Appreciation League

Are you behind on orders? I only ask because I placed an order for a couple of Swords of the Empyrean early/mid December and they still haven't arrived yet.

I know you guys are pretty busy but I am guessing they are already on their way if you have been working on the Hammers.

I am happy to see the Hammers will be available again soon. I won't be missing out on it this time. I think you should make them available in Feb and March. That way you catch all those with an existing Tytus and all those that got the rerelease

Quote Originally Posted by Brian-Man View Post
    I've got about 17 hammers painted and assembled right now. We're shooting to have around 35-40 pieces for the next sale. I may even try to get 50 done before we announce the next date.
    We really wanted to do it by the end of January but some record rains in SoCal during Dec/Jan and Holiday travel kind of got in the way. The resin reacts adversely to the wet weather and won't cure properly. We're full steam ahead right now though and hope to have the next hammer sale in mid Feb.
    Though with so many things coming from Matty in Feb we may wait until early March. I'll let you all know when we lock it.
    You always do a great paintjob, especially for the price.
    But why don't you consider selling unpainted ones too for a cheaper price?
    It is less work and a I want to paint the hammer in bronze colours anyways.

Something to consider?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Are you behind on orders? I only ask because I placed an order for a couple of Swords of the Empyrean early/mid December and they still haven't arrived yet.

I know you guys are pretty busy but I am guessing they are already on their way if you have been working on the Hammers.

I am happy to see the Hammers will be available again soon. I won't be missing out on it this time. I think you should make them available in Feb and March. That way you catch all those with an existing Tytus and all those that got the rerelease
    We're all caught up so they should be on the way.
    IF (and that's a big if) I can knock out enough to split them into 2 big batches we may do that. My wife and I are going on vacation for 2 weeks so I'm trying to get as many completed as possible before then.

Quote Originally Posted by Eterniandreams View Post
    You always do a great paintjob, especially for the price.
    But why don't you consider selling unpainted ones too for a cheaper price?
    It is less work and a I want to paint the hammer in bronze colours anyways.

Something to consider?
    Thanks!
    We've talked about that. Maybe we'll revisit it after we've sold throught the Feb/March batch(es).
    Last edited by Brian-Man; January 21, 2011 at 07:47pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Up, Up, & Away!

Brian-Man, have you also considered doing other color schemes like the ones suggested by adultcollector? I would buy the bronze version in an instant but I have to admit that I'm not really interested in the original blue/silver version

My two Blades of the Demon King that I bought for Keldor came in and they are phenominal! Who needs 200X swords with these available!

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    I realized after I ordered my (1) Royal guard 2-pack on matty, I am going to need to eventually order 2 more of the M@A sheilds. They would work so well with their color scheme and these are the ROYAL GUARD. They need as many weapons as they can get to protect the kingdom, even if it more shields.

^ ^ They are happy I am getting better armed guards,

^ ^ and they are ticked off for the same reason.

Also when we get The Horde Troopers and Mosquitor I am going to need 3 Bloodlust Demon Swords for them and 2 of the Dread Axe of Darkness for The Horde Troopers.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

See My "Griffen Thailonis" Storyline, Bionicle, & Star Wars Models in the links below:

My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Terry75 View Post
    My two Blades of the Demon King that I bought for Keldor came in and they are phenominal! Who needs 200X swords with these available!
    Sounds awesome! Can you post a picture? Did you buy the blue version of the Blades?

I was looking through the MIX&MATCH thread and noticed stprime had Master Blade of the Empyrean in pink and one in gold.

I now want them both but SMC doesn't do either customs or the Master Blade of the Empyrean

Best bet is their Blind Bag sales.

Yeah we've retired the custom program for now. And the Master Blade of the Empyrean and the Witching Axe of Ruination have been retired on the site. Although we will continue to make variants of them to include in our blind bag sales. No BB sales set anytime soon but we'll be ready for another one in a couple months.

Also, if anyone is in the Seattle area this coming weekend SMC will be wandering around the Emerald City Comic Con. We'll be the guys in the SpyMonkey T-shirts
    On Saturday and Sunday at 1pm we can be found in artists alley at table H-20 with WorkingClassVillains while they debut their Backyard Legends of Yore action figure kits The Emerald Dragonrider and Prince of Crystal. SMC did a special weapon for this figure that will be included w/ purchase at the show.

We'll offer the same weapon in different color variations on our site in a month or two.
    Also keep an eye out for the next sale date for Chalybeous: the Hammer of War and SMC's color variations of Poe Ghostal's Sword of Ages, sometime in March.
    Up, Up, & Away!

So happy to hear some news from SMC!! Can't wait to equip my new Tytus with that awesome hammer, and get some of those really cool swords for my Palace Guards.
    PORK CHOP SANDWICHES!!

Great transactions with these members!!

anzraider03 - Roboto
    gofigure - Gy-Gor

Quote Originally Posted by Brian-Man View Post
    Yeah we've retired the custom program for now. And the Master Blade of the Empyrean and the Witching Axe of Ruination have been retired on the site. Although we will continue to make variants of them to include in our blind bag sales. No BB sales set anytime soon but we'll be ready for another one in a couple months.

Also, if anyone is in the Seattle area this coming weekend SMC will be wandering around the Emerald City Comic Con. We'll be the guys in the SpyMonkey T-shirts
    On Saturday and Sunday at 1pm we can be found in artists alley at table H-20 with WorkingClassVillains while they debut their Backyard Legends of Yore action figure kits The Emerald Dragonrider and Prince of Crystal. SMC did a special weapon for this figure that will be included w/ purchase at the show.

We'll offer the same weapon in different color variations on our site in a month or two.
    Also keep an eye out for the next sale date for Chalybeous: the Hammer of War and SMC's color variations of Poe Ghostal's Sword of Ages, sometime in March.
    cant wait for the hammer and sword of ages, wish i could get me one of those figures from the emerald city comic con
    the ignore list is my new best friend

I can't wait to see you guys at the show!

i've missed the blind bag each time so far, i hope i catch it this time!
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK