Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here when you find wave 2 of the DC/MOTUC 2packs / discussion

Post here when you find wave 2 of the DC/MOTUC 2packs / discussion

Well its november and wave 2 should be hitting tru this month...help us out and post when and where you find them. Pics would be great.

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    If your store is still stocked heavily on wave 1, it might be some time. Of course, wave 1 came out in late March and is still shipping so it may just be patience in getting them.

He-Man/Superman is selling quite well but Skeletor/Lex Luthor is not. I would guess that, Lex having been available so many times before and with Skeletor missing the staff, people are less interested. He-Man and Superman are 2 popular characters so it was a good combo.

I hope they hit soon. Christmas is coming so money will get tight. And I need two of each.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    cant belive its still not out

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    I went today, just to check... and I felt like a time traveler waiting for someone who wasn't yet born.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

I just picked up the wave 1 2-packs and they only had one more with He-Man, but quite a few of the Lex/Skeletor still sitting. I'm honestly hoping they drop the price on those (I'd love to get extras to make customs out of) and bring in the new stuff.

Been out of the MOTU game since '02 (and grew up with them in the 80's), so I definitely need these guys.

Went to my Toys R Us tonight (11/6) and they had no 2 packs at all of either wave. I would think that's a good thing for wave 2, as when I bought mine in February they had quite a few indeed.
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    were we suposed to get 4 sets b4 Christmas ?

It feels like only yesterday when I started a thread like this for the first two-packs. Can't believe that was back in February. Let the hunt begin!
    Read my book: True Confessions of a Fanboy www.truefanboy.com

We were supposed to get the Mer-Man and Stratos packs by "Holidays 2010" and according to what Toyguru said they should be starting to hit anytime now.

The other 4 packs (which are unannounced as of yet) are for 2011, HOWEVER they are supposed to be revealed before the end of 2010.

I have a feeling that these packs won't be showing up until January or February of next year...
    – No comment.

Dagnabbit! Everytime I see a new post I feel like the household pet waiting for the owners to arrive. Are they here yet, are they here yet? Huh, huh, huh?!
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutro View Post
    I have a feeling that these packs won't be showing up until January or February of next year...
    Scott said that they had already shipped to Toys R Us, so we should see them any time now.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Scott said that they had already shipped to Toys R Us, so we should see them any time now.
    I would look for them about 1 week before Black Friday or the week after for Christmas. The most product moves at Christmas regardless of if its advertised.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Cool, I sure hope so! (I'd much rather hunt for them at retail than deal with ordering them through Mattycollector.com, anyway...) I also just remember the 200x days when a certain wave was supposed to be out, but then it seemed to take a few extra months before they'd begin showing up on shelves.
    – No comment.

I may go by and check tomorrow...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    If your store is still stocked heavily on wave 1, it might be some time.
    *sigh* That's what I'm afraid of.

Quote Originally Posted by Inhibitor View Post
    Dagnabbit! Everytime I see a new post I feel like the household pet waiting for the owners to arrive. Are they here yet, are they here yet? Huh, huh, huh?!
    Me too! Doorrman, any chance you could amend the title with something like (No sightings yet) until there actually is one, and then change/remove it? That would be MOST excellent!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Times Square TRU had them pretty early, and has had them in good supply (the wave 1 sets, I mean). The He-Man/Superman ones would come in and sell out immediately.

Mattel made a huge blunder by including Lex in his armor because the same Lex is in the Supergirl/Lex 2-pack on the shelf above at TRU

They SHOULD have made it Skeletor and Lex in his purple shirt/green pants outfit... the one from the DCUC 5-pack from early this year. That 5 pack was rare, exclusive to Walmart, and is no longer in stores.

Sometimes I wonder who makes these decisions... sometimes they are just not well thought out.

In any case, Times Square TRU still has Lex/Skeletor 2-packs crammed into the bottom shelves of the Action figure area
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

It's going to be a while until I see them in my local TRU, I fear:

Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    Yikes! And I thought it bad with the last two Skeletor/Lex 2 packs we have at my local shop.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Holy crap, dude! Now I feel a LOT better that mine didn't have any.

That's a heck of a lot of He-Man/Superman two-packs...I have only been finding tons of the Skeletor/Luthor packs. The He-Man/Supes packs are nowhere to be found in New York City, at least from where I have checked.
    Read my book: True Confessions of a Fanboy www.truefanboy.com

That looks cool to see MOTU in a store. I got a set of the first releases from eBay and was thinking of getting another. If anyone can help me out (to avoid paying stoopid eBay prices again) can you pls send me a PM?

I originally wasn't going to get any of these 2packs but I am loving them. I am looking forward to MerMan.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    That looks cool to see MOTU in a store. I got a set of the first releases from eBay and was thinking of getting another. If anyone can help me out (to avoid paying stoopid eBay prices again) can you pls send me a PM?

I originally wasn't going to get any of these 2packs but I am loving them. I am looking forward to MerMan.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind a MOC set of each either.. Anyone?