Thread: Star Wars Forces of Destiny line...

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar

Star Wars Forces of Destiny line...

Saw these at Star Wars Celebration and have seen some pics and general info on the web, but not a lot of details, so I thought I'd share some things one of the Hasbro reps at the booth told me. The blurb they've been giving at most of the sites about a fusion between doll and action figure comes from the incorporation of action features into the figures. What she told me was that you squeeze them and the feature activates; sounded a lot like the old Super Powers type features, especially when she said Sabine should be able to draw her blaster. Also, the Chewy should come with a sound chip so he actually howls and such. She said the release date should be around August, so it sounds like they might be out before Force Friday.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Do you mean these dolls, scott metzger?

Jyn Erso/ Princess Leia/ Jakku Rey/ Sabine Wren
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Since Hermione has grown into quite the Star Wars fan, I am excited about these. The new animation should be pretty great, too!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy