Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice Cartoon

Wouldn't be surprised to see her since they have every single Flash and sidekick at the same time. There's also room for Donna Troy.

Quote Originally Posted by Piccolo Daimaoh View Post
    I doubt they would bring Supergirl into the group since there is already Superboy. The way they talk about Superman's desire to find another Kryptonian I doubt Supergirl or Power Girl exist in this continuity.
    They could pull that old trick of creating a clone of Superman and do some tinkering to make it a girl, kinda like what happened to Ultimate Spider-Man
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Well they have Batgirl, Robin and Nightwing. Speedy/Red Arrow and Artemis, Aqualad and Lagoon Boy, Kid Flash and Impulse so there is that precedent.

Also Supergirl tends to be unknown by Superman till she shows up. It could be used as a point of contention between Supreman and Superboy when he starts paying more attention to his cousin.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

It's a legacy show, I'd expect them to explore everyone if the show goes on for years, much like JLU did with their expanded universe.

It's not like it wouldn't be awesome to have Supergirl or, good God, Power Girl on the show. I just think they probably wouldn't go there until later. I am also a little surprised that there is no Donna Troy.
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    Aqualad and Lagoon Boy
    Both the real one and the one made for this cartoon.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

I stopped in at the Mattel toy store today and found the new 2 packs for Flash/ Kid Flash, Ra's Al Ghul/ Chesire, and Martian Manhunter/ Miss Martian! I was so excited. Didn't think they'd actually come out.

You look pretty pumped for somebody without a pulse

Break a leg, break 'em both

Don't Cleopatronize me

This is one of those shows I really want to like but most of the time I find myself not really caring about most of the characters. In particular I find myself not caring about Superboy and/or Ms. Martian, whom the show-runners seemed to have pegged as the heart & soul of the show even though they really aren't that interesting. Heck, I find Artemis, Zatanna and even Wonder Girl (for what little screen time she's had) to be more engaging than Ms. Martian.
    It's great being Lord of the Thundercats - especially hanging out with Cheetara - but the one draw back is that He-Man can still beat me up.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post1993306
    Somewhere In Exo-Squad, a fan art by Matt Tyree (just in case you're curious)

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post
    I stopped in at the Mattel toy store today and found the new 2 packs for Flash/ Kid Flash, Ra's Al Ghul/ Chesire, and Martian Manhunter/ Miss Martian! I was so excited. Didn't think they'd actually come out.
    I checked my mattel outlet last week, nothing, no treasures to be found. just that mindflex game which I might buy for the novelty.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Does anyone know when this show will be back?

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    Does anyone know when this show will be back?
    Not soon enough. With no Young Justice, Clone Wars, Legend of Korra or Thundercats I am going to be hurting for good cartoons this summer.
    Until now.

Not soon enough. With no Young Justice, Clone Wars, Legend of Korra or Thundercats I am going to be hurting for good cartoons this summer.
    I hear you! Have you watched Tron?
    For the Honor, for the Glory, for the Power of GRAYSKULL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drakken View Post
    I hear you! Have you watched Tron?
    Oh yeah! Love Tron Uprising. I had to get used to the animation style but it's like Batman Beyond for Tron. It's a nice bridge from when CLU turned on Flynn to Tron Legacy. I love that Bruce Boxleiter is still playing Tron.
    Until now.

WHEN IS young Justice coming back with new eps??
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-Ra View Post
    How could you get Wondergirl and Supergirl mixed up? The majority of people can tell people apart who have the same hair colour.

She even has the Wonder Woman logo AND the Golden Lasso
    If memory serves, was just a bit confused during the preview. I didn't even know there WAS a Wondergirl, so my natural instincts just said 'supergirl' ;o)
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    WHEN IS young Justice coming back with new eps??
    Supposedly at the end of Sept. Knowing CN, they'll show like 4 episodes, and then hold onto the remaining 9 until Season is ready to air so they can show the last 9 of S2 and the first 5 of S3 all in a row.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Dang, I can hardly wait for the new episodes! What a poor way to deal with these shows.
    For the Honor, for the Glory, for the Power of GRAYSKULL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Supposedly at the end of Sept. Knowing CN, they'll show like 4 episodes, and then hold onto the remaining 9 until Season is ready to air so they can show the last 9 of S2 and the first 5 of S3 all in a row.
    argh. thanks for shedding some light though, I know it's not a firm schedule but any news of any sort is welcome to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakken View Post
    Dang, I can hardly wait for the new episodes! What a poor way to deal with these shows.
    Isn't it?? GEEZ!!!!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
    If memory serves, was just a bit confused during the preview. I didn't even know there WAS a Wondergirl, so my natural instincts just said 'supergirl' ;o)
    Are you saying you didn't know Wonder Girl was on the show or you didn't know there was a Wonder Girl period? If so I have to ask have you ever heard of Donna Troy?

In the comics Superboy and Cassie, this Wonder Girl, lost their virginity to each other. Since Miss Martian and Conner are no longer an item maybe history repeats itself. Plus, with Superman and Wonder Woman hooking up in the comics it makes you wonder if anything like that will happen in Young Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Cartoon Network did the same thing with Scooby Doo Mystery Inc. so you never know. I would love a full blown 22 episode season of Young Justice but they always have to stop for Christmas/Winter break.
    Until now.

They also did it with Young Justice. They showed the last 6 episodes of Season 1 and then did the first 7 episodes of Season 2.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Are you saying you didn't know Wonder Girl was on the show or you didn't know there was a Wonder Girl period? If so I have to ask have you ever heard of Donna Troy?

The latter I don't follow comics at all. only ones i pick up are ghostbusters monthly, turtles and when it was around, thundercats
    Geek Media -

Quote Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
    The latter I don't follow comics at all. only ones i pick up are ghostbusters monthly, turtles and when it was around, thundercats
    Well you have taken your first step into a wider world of comics. Keep watching DC Nation; they'll get you up to speed.

Besides, didn't I just see you post in the Batman The Animated Series thread? That's a 20 year old show. It never inspired you to give the DC Batman comics a look?

On the topic of Wonder Girl, Wonder Woman's little sister, Donna Troy, was the original Wonder Girl. Once she went out on her own the new Wonder Girl, Cassie, took her place. Since she is Wonder Woman's little sister Donna is a spitting image of Diana. She actually replaced Diana as Wonder Woman a few years ago.

If you watch the DC shorts on DC Nation there is one with Supergirl, Batgirl and a tall black haired girl in a red costume with a Greek accent. That's Donna Troy.

Cassie, being a honorary Amazon but not related to the royal family, is blonde.
    Last edited by Piccolo Daimaoh; August 30, 2012 at 04:26pm.
    Until now.

I found these at the store here on base in Tucson!

Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

Well you have taken your first step into a wider world of comics. Keep watching DC Nation; they'll get you up to speed.

Besides, didn't I just see you post in the Batman The Animated Series thread? That's a 20 year old show. It never inspired you to give the DC Batman comics a look?

Cassie, being a honorary Amazon but not related to the royal family, is blonde.
    Re Batman: I was at a comic convention and picked up ONE Batman comic once.. I think it was the Killing joke, but not sure...The problem with DC is there's SO MUCH stuff out there, it's hard to know where to start. that's why just recently, I started picking up the anthology books, starting from issue one in the 40's. I've read through Wonder woman, Green Lantern, and 2 or three books from batman and superman, so slowly starting from the beginning.
    Geek Media -

If you want to read Batman comics, here are the ones you should read:

Year One
    The Long Halloween
    Dark Victory
    Hush
    The Killing Joke
    Tales of the Demon
    Illustrated by Neal Adams Volume 2-3
    Death in the Family
    Knightfall
    Knightquest
    Knight's End
    Contagion/Cataclysm/No Man's Land
    Last edited by Dr Kain; August 30, 2012 at 08:23pm.