Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice Cartoon

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I think Wally might have grown up to be the Flash....

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by EldestSon View Post
    it's an alien blood transfusion. once you get past that, him having green skin could easily be explained as a side effect of a human getting martian blood.
    Besides, M'Gann carries her martian parents 'dna' if you will, therefore the make-up of martian green skin can still be present in her, just dormant. It could still be reasoned that the green skin manifested itself in Beast Boy in the transfusion.
    Looking for 200x figures MOC: Stratos Claw Attack. Send PM with offers.

Great Traders: Bobubott, bigassbuzz, umbloo, vancak, CRAZYMOTUFAN, CringerMyBestFriend, Amberbratt, JustariusX, Zodak74, Shadowsnake, SirBushnell, air23cnhit, skeletorsambora, Daviono1080, Brett, aschoenbart.

Check out www.hyveofvillainy.com

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Maybe her being in the form of a Green Martian when she gave blood is the reason for Gar becoming green? Green Martians have the morphing powers too, and I forget if they said she takes on the genetic characteristics of whatever form she takes or not. I don't know if he's limited to animals, but we know he's not limited to Earth animals at least.
    yes, there was an episode where they said her shapeshifting occurs at a molecular level, so her dna is essentially green martian dn when she is green.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Boy, all it took was one death to turn Aqualad from, imo, the blandest member of YJ to downright evil. Thank goodness the original Aqualad didn't take that death so hard.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I missed a lot of the earlier episodes do did they ever show aqua girl in the first season?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon78 View Post
    I missed a lot of the earlier episodes do did they ever show aqua girl in the first season?
    Yes. Aqualad(the black one) goes back to Atlantis and finds out Aquagirl has hooked up with his best friend(Garth, the white Aqualad from the comics).

JOIN THE GROUP...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    Boy, all it took was one death to turn Aqualad from, imo, the blandest member of YJ to downright evil. Thank goodness the original Aqualad didn't take that death so hard.
    there could have been more to it (other things leading up to him not trusting the group) OR he's spying for the JL. he never really hurt anyone - other than superboy who can take it.

Man, I just see last episode and it was awesome. The characters design is great, except maybe for Aquaman.
    I loved to see the whole Bat-family work together in a mission.
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

This show is just so awesome! Really loved this episode and the interaction between the league members and their YJ counter parts, especially WW and WG " Less fan-girl, more wonder-girl", lol!

You look pretty pumped for somebody without a pulse

Break a leg, break 'em both

Don't Cleopatronize me

Yeah, another great episode all-around.

Seeing Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl work together was a true thrill - and the cherry on top was Wonder Woman's smile afterward. I prefer a smiling Wonder Woman over a grimacing Wonder Woman.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    Seeing Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl work together was a true thrill - and the cherry on top was Wonder Woman's smile afterward. I prefer a smiling Wonder Woman over a grimacing Wonder Woman.
    This last episode was great, I was so happy to finely see Wonder Woman have a bigger part now that we Wonder Girl. I'm just bummed that now that they are a bigger part of the show we will not got get figures because Mattel cancelled the line.

I also love that Barbara Gordon Batgirl is part of the team now too.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post
    This show is just so awesome! Really loved this episode and the interaction between the league members and their YJ counter parts, especially WW and WG " Less fan-girl, more wonder-girl", lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    I'm happy to see ANY Wonder Woman time on these things. She's criminally underused, compared to Batman and Superman. We didn't get to hear her speak until after the 20th episode.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I'm happy to see ANY Wonder Woman time on these things. She's criminally underused, compared to Batman and Superman. We didn't get to hear her speak until after the 20th episode.
    The Superfriends short was hilarious.

Good episode. Aqualad, part of me was expecting it to be a double agent thing when we first see him. I couldn't see just her death causing a problem unless he and her were able to actually develop a relationship. At the end of the last season it seemed like Rocket was kind of warming up to him. But the second half of the first season he wasn't seen that much.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    The Superfriends short was hilarious.
    I agree. It might be my favorite DC Nation short so far.

JOIN THE GROUP...

there could have been more to it (other things leading up to him not trusting the group) OR he's spying for the JL. he never really hurt anyone - other than superboy who can take it.
    Other than letting all those aliens die in the explosion...

there could have been more to it (other things leading up to him not trusting the group) ...
    Yeah, I'm giving the writers the benefit of the doubt on this one too; it's likely that it's a little more complicated. In addition to being lied to about his father, perhaps something else happened within the team that effected his relationship with them. I guess we'll see....

question is DC NAtion just the name of the cartoon block? do the shorts have their own title (like is it a show essentially under a banner) or is it just a random short as a bumper or something?
    Last edited by krosfyah; May 15, 2012 at 02:27pm.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    question is DC NAtion just the name of the cartoon block? do the shorts have their own title (like is it a show essentially under a banner) or is it just a random short as a bumper or something?
    I believe DC nation is mainly the name of the block, just like Disney does with Ultimate Spider-man and Avengers EMH. It's partially away for them to show they don't take themselves that seriously which is a good thing.

Mad does some of the stuff, I think some of it has shown up on the current Mad show on Cartoon Network since some of it isn't exactly new new. The claymation type stuff is done by Mad.

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    I believe DC nation is mainly the name of the block, just like Disney does with Ultimate Spider-man and Avengers EMH. It's partially away for them to show they don't take themselves that seriously which is a good thing.

Mad does some of the stuff, I think some of it has shown up on the current Mad show on Cartoon Network since some of it isn't exactly new new. The claymation type stuff is done by Mad.
    argh. gotta figure out how t find these. thanks btw!

Fear is faith in failure

cuts off the intro with Batman not recognizing Plastic man, there are others but they are cam jobs of the TV. Notice when it was posted. One of the videos a is cam job from back in February.

You can find some on this page
    http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_sho...deo/index.html
    Last edited by wyldman11; May 15, 2012 at 03:01pm.

awesome! lol thanks man! that was good!

Fear is faith in failure

OMGs! That Super Friends clip was BRILLIANT!!!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

I've always found them to be entertaining but this past one from the guys at MAD was probably the funniest I've seen. I love the ones that look like they were done by the Wallace and Gromit people, especially the one were Superman is sitting on top of a building eating cookies and he looks down and says,

"Whoa. That Wonder Woman, she doesn't wear much clothes, does she?"

Plus the Teen Titans stuff is still great in the shorts.
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

One other comment about the last episode of Young Justice - I was especially pleased with the writer's sensitive choice of words in Wonder Woman's dialogue at the end of the episode to Wonder Girl, when Wonder Woman used the genrder neutral word "spouse" to describe Hawkwoman's relationship to Hawkman. In light of the culture Wonder Woman comes from, I really appreciated that attention to detail by the writers. It gives me hope that someone besides Dwayne McDuffy *GETS* Wonder Woman. Nicely done!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!