Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Grizzlor's Arrival and Talkback Thread

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar

Grizzlor Arrival and Talkback Thread

Yet again, I went to the gym and he arrived a few minutes after I got back. It's been my good luck charm almost every month!

Here's the only decent picture I was able to take...

Joints are fairly tight. Fur is soft like the original. New toy smell. And yep, his ax looks a lot like the 200X Ram Man ax. I'm wondering if it'll come with him too...

Last edited by Jon-O; November 18, 2010 at 10:25pm.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

That's awesome Jon-O, glad to hear about the joints. The more i look at Grizzlor, the more i anticipate him. I have to wait til around next sale day or just before till i get Grizzlor.

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    Do you live in California, Jon-O?
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Hover Robots 2) Sssqueeze 3) Tung Lashor 4) Stridor 5) Night Stalker 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back half) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 13) Blast-Attak 14) Saurod 15) Gwildor 16) Snake Mountain 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man 19) Karg

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Do you live in California, Jon-O?
    Yep. About an hour away from the distribution center. They leave Ontario around midnight, get to my center around 2am, leave for delivery between 4 and 6am and I get them anywhere from 9:30am to 5:30pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon-O View Post
    Yep. About an hour away from the distribution center. They leave Ontario around midnight, get to my center around 2am, leave for delivery between 4 and 6am and I get them anywhere from 9:30am to 5:30pm.
    Wow. So you don't even get a tracking number/shipment notification until well after you've actually gotten the package/figure(s)?

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Hover Robots 2) Sssqueeze 3) Tung Lashor 4) Stridor 5) Night Stalker 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back half) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 13) Blast-Attak 14) Saurod 15) Gwildor 16) Snake Mountain 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man 19) Karg

Got mine too! Unfortunately, one of his arm joints is very, very very loose. Gotta decide what to do about that.

Uploaded with [URL=http://im

[QUOTE=zyzyx1701d;2577925]Got mine too! Unfortunately, one of his arm joints is very, very very loose. Gotta decide what to do about that.

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3819/photofzf.jpg

Uploaded with [URL=http://im[/QUOTE]

God, I hope mine isn't like that when it arrives.

Hope so too! I pulled the figure out of the tray and the arm was left behind. I put some of that blue puddy you can use to hold up posters along the joint and it seems to have fixed it.

Actually... it looks terrible when I turn the arm with the puddy in it. I guess I'll have to contact Matty for a replacement.
    Last edited by zyzyx1701d; November 16, 2010 at 08:08pm. Reason: new info

Quote Originally Posted by zyzyx1701d View Post
    Hope so too! I pulled the figure out of the tray and the arm was left behind. I put some of that blue puddy you can use to hold up posters along the joint and it seems to have fixed it.

Actually... it looks terrible when I turn the arm with the puddy in it. I guess I'll have to contact Matty for a replacement.
    This may be a cheesy solution, but you could try wrapping one of the smaller clear rubber bands around the peg before plugging it back into the arm.

Or try a hairdryer on both pieces, plug it in, and see if the fit is tighter once it cools.

It stinks to have to get a replacement, but it looks like yours would arrive pretty quickly. That's cool at least.

Got mine today as well. Very nice figure! No problems with mine. Nice paint apps and good joints! His fur is not coming off like in Pixel Dan's review either. Later!
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

I tried the hairdryer but I couldn't reshape it correctly, but you're right about the rubber bands - it's nice and tight AND invisible. Thanks FakeEyes22!

I tried the hairdryer but I couldn't reshape it correctly, but you're right about the rubber bands - it's nice and tight AND invisible. Thanks FakeEyes22!
    Awesome! Glad to help!
    That's the common ankle and neck solution, but I had tried it on Moss Man's wrist. There's a thread where people suggest superglues and floor wax, but that seems risky for the furry guys.

I suppose you could still look into a replacement while enjoying a 2 armed Grizzlor in the meantime.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Got mine too! Unfortunately, one of his arm joints is very, very very loose. Gotta decide what to do about that.
    Contact Matty and get him replaced, seriously they have CS stock.

they replaced My Marzo in under a week, and Im in australia!

ka
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Got him, love him!!! I don't know why I wasn't so excited about him because he is awesome! I have his staction but I think cuz it's been so long since I've had an action figure of him I forgot how cool he is!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Wow. So you don't even get a tracking number/shipment notification until well after you've actually gotten the package/figure(s)?
    Actually, I get the e-mail with the tracking number somewhere around midnight. The next day it arrives. It's like one giant spy game.

And one of my Grizzlor's hips is a little loose, as if it was well oiled. I might get a Q Tip and get any excess out. Other than that, he sheds like Pixel Dan said, but over all, he's very cool.

HOLY CR@P! I just saw the one with the arm that fell off! YIKES!

I hope we don't start seeing quality issues again. But there hasn't been a figure yet that hasn't had any from all the reports on here

So far I have been lucky so I guess I will just wait and see and hope for the best

Did you buy Grizzlor?!

Can't wait to get my Grizzlor - he'll be the first Horde member I open as I'm holding out for a blue Hordak...still have grey Hordak in the package just in case!
    Last edited by Scorpia; November 17, 2010 at 06:03pm.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Got my Master of Pubes today.
    I came back from work and a few minutes later the UPS guy rang the door bell.
    I didn't have the money to pay custom fees. So I was bummed to wait another day. But the UPS guy was kind enough to drive to the next ATM and back home
    Thx UPS guy, you rock.

Grizzlor is awesome, tight joints, very fury, loaded with accessories and mine doesn't shed at all.

Upon further inspection (Translation: when I tried to stand him up) I'm starting to think mine has two of the same shin/foot or something. His thighs and knees/calves are correct, and I've been staring at his feet/boots for a long time trying to see if I can see if anything's off, and I can't quite tell but one leg does kinda curve out to the side more than it should. The figure the reviewer on AFP got had his shins switched, so when I get home tonight I'm gonna compare mine to his (he took before and after pics) and see if I can make some more sense out of it.

Other than that, Grizzlor is LOADS of fun!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

If the arm is loose, put some superglue on the peg and leave it to dry then put the arm back together. The glue dries pretty clear so wont show up and it thickens the join to make it tighter.

Just got mine this morning. Good figure. The loin cloth is ridiculous, I hate it. I could barely get it on him, and then I just thought it looked really bad.
    "I SHALL WARN YOU BUT ONCE, EVIL ONE--SPEAK TO ME THE TRUTH 'ERE MY BATTLE AXE FINDS A PLACE TO REST 'TWIXT YOUR FOWL EYES!" -He-Man.

Grizzlor is here and he rocks!!
    Quick pics!

Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

Does grizzlor also have "GRAYSKULL" on the bottom of his white mailer, like Roboto?

Nope he doesn't...

Cant wait to get this guy, looks so good!