Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Fighting Foe Men discussion

I thought the concept for beastman man look more like a Red bear.
    “You don't stop playing because you grow old you grow old because you stop playing.” George Benard Shaw.

The concept art figures would also be some of the best candiates for the fighting foe men. Great way to introduce a new faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    Potential Fighting Foe Men candidates:

- Fuerza-T characters

- Obelisk & Alcala warriors

- Red Beast concept character

Great! Feel free to voice your support in the Obelisk warriors thread.
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=Obelisk

Would have Demo-Man be leader with Red Beast, Obelisk & Alcala warriors, and even throw in the Fuerza-T characters (if they are really considering them). They could even make all of the Fuerza-T characters evil since they are not really MOTU and give them better names.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

I'd love to see some awesome Mattel-made Fuerza-T figures as Fighting Foe Men. What a great addition and odd little story in toy-history that would make!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    fuerza-t characters in the motu continuity would be a great idea, and the figures released as motuc would be a wonderful gift!

personally, i'd rather put them in oo-larr's age, with platino and shidoshi being fisto and jitsu masters, titano as officer of the guards, while aracnos and escorpius could be the "ancestors" of skeletor's evil warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    Would have Demo-Man be leader with Red Beast, Obelisk & Alcala warriors, and even throw in the Fuerza-T characters (if they are really considering them). They could even make all of the Fuerza-T characters evil since they are not really MOTU and give them better names.
    It would be outstanding to have some loosely based Fuerza-T style characters be some band of villains from some twisted mirror universe (possibly as the Fighting Foe Men) who have come to steal the power sword into their own universe. Some random faction that interfere with past events on Eternia.

Heroic Warrior
    Platino would surely be a He-Man

Great idea to throw the Fuerza T Characters in that time period. That would make the Preternia thing much bigger...

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    That is an easy one. The FIghting Foe Men are compiled of Zulu, Jasmine, Greywolf with his wolf turned siblings Sasha and Meisha, along with some other campanions as they battle the hordes of Wrath-Amon and his evil snake men. Wait...
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    Platino would surely be a He-Man

Great idea to throw the Fuerza T Characters in that time period. That would make the Preternia thing much bigger...
    Definitely agree with this! Lots of ways to "grow" that part of the Motuverse!

I'd like to see Warthog Man and Red Beast as 2 of the Fighting Foe Men
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Evil Master of Laceration mikescab's Avatar
    I would also like to see Warthog Man and the Red Beast aligned with Demo-Man as the fighting foe men. I think its a cool concept. And thrown in Lodar or Prahvus as well
    Last edited by mikescab; April 22, 2011 at 02:59pm.
    Mike Scabs

No fuerza -t they have nothing to do with the mythology of MOTU,except some toy comapny stole the design, using the concept art, figures that dont have a time peroid assigned to them, even some characater like Lodar and Geldor(Vandal Savage type character) after all existing characters are made, and you got yourself a whole new faction.

Quote Originally Posted by mikescab View Post
    I would also like to see Warthog Man and the Red Beast aligned with Demo-Man and the fighting foe men. I think its a cool concept. And thrown in Lodar or Prahvus as well
    +1 !

Lodar could be a good candidate for the FFM. Same things for some of the concepts characters never released. I would love also, an exclusive casted by the Four Horsemen! BRAND NEW CHARACTERS! :-)

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    No fuerza -t they have nothing to do with the mythology of MOTU,except some toy comapny stole the design, using the concept art, figures that dont have a time peroid assigned to them, even some characater like Lodar and Geldor(Vandal Savage type character) after all existing characters are made, and you got yourself a whole new faction.
    top toys didn't steal design from mattel: only used the old molds they had.

Fighting Foe Men? They made already back in the day!

Ok, I know the figures kinda sucked. But the concepts behind each character was awesome and they all could easily be made using existing parts with just new heads being needed.

Much better than Fuerza-T. They're cool but there's nothing original about them other than the way they are mixed and matched.

The Galaxy Warriors are more suited to the preternia time period in that yhey are all more fantasy then sci-fi.

Very Nice PaintJob Buddy !!!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar

The Fighting Foe Men

Will we be seeing The Fighting Foe Men in MOTUC?
    If so how would you picture them?
    As barbarian humans, humanoid beasts or some kind of demons?
    Would they be a good army builder?
    There is a lot open to the imagination with these guys far as story & design.
    So, let the speculation begin.

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    I think Demo-Man is one of them, maybe even their leader.
    In my opinion undefined characters like him, Red Beast, Megator or Draego-Man are perfect candidates for that group (even if the bios state they're not).
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

I imagine they were mentioned in the bio because Mattel already had a bunch of designs they would like to use (old concept art like Vikor's) and they set up the Foe-Men as a group they could toss those concepts in under. If it is concept art based characters, the name seems particularly fitting.

All that aside, the name and the relation to Vikor conjures up a group of Conan inspired human barbarian warrior types. Whatever they decide to do with them, I'm all for new characters in MOTU and my Vikor could always use somebody new to kill. The 4H have made many a design I did not initially care for a winner, so I'm fairly certain whatever the Foe Men wind up being I'm going to want it.

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post
    I imagine they were mentioned in the bio because Mattel already had a bunch of designs they would like to use (old concept art like Vikor's) and they set up the Foe-Men as a group they could toss those concepts in under. If it is concept art based characters, the name seems particularly fitting.

All that aside, the name and the relation to Vikor conjures up a group of Conan inspired human barbarian warrior types. Whatever they decide to do with them, I'm all for new characters in MOTU and my Vikor could always use somebody new to kill. The 4H have made many a design I did not initially care for a winner, so I'm fairly certain whatever the Foe Men wind up being I'm going to want it.
    You could always use Demo-Man, Megator and Draego Man as enemies of Vikor. Sure the latter two are mentioned to work for Hordak and Skeletor. But who is to say they didn't have a different boss before?
    And to be honest: A barbarian fighting giants and dragon warriors - that fits the bill perfectly !
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

Heroic Warrior
    I also think, they should be a group of outsiders and warlords...Definatly some mini comic guys....

The reveals were awesome! Such original looking figures!

I'm loving this set, especially Sherrlyn. One of the coolest looking females in the line! Definitely one of the best reveals, the only downside is that this set is so far away.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Don't care about them. Not that they are not well done, it's just that I'm fed up with getting 3 obscure characters all at once while we still haven't had some of core members of POP (Glimmer, Castaspella, Angella) or NA (Hydron, Flogg, Mara)...