Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Fighting Foe Men discussion

Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    I LOVE the face on the roton driver. The blank stare is just eerie.
    He's rather Halloween-looking to me... love him!

I love these so much! Does Shield Maiden Sherrlyn have a beauty mark? Gawd I hope not.
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Not sure I like the brown on Shield-maiden... I woudl have preferred a more Attack Trak dominant colour scheme

NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

If I were an actionfigure, I would SO date Sherrlyn
    Although we only see half her face, itīs the most beautiful sculpt the 4HM have ever done in MOTUC so far. If Matty wonīt offer alternate helmetless heads, I know that Kevin TIN Kosse will be commissioned instantly.
    Positivity, folks!
    Letīs all agree to love MOTU enough to let others love MOTU, too!

I just can't get over how cool these guys turned out. The colors and design are superb. Their weapons are one of the best parts of them.

a Muppet of a man...
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ozone View Post
    These guys are awesome....but I did t think that the ffm would look like this. I figured they be all warrior like. Not colorful
    That would have been my thought as well; I expected something more primitive looking for the FFM. That being said...

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    I just can't get over how cool these guys turned out. The colors and design are superb. Their weapons are one of the best parts of them.
    Couldn't agree more! I'm absolutely thrilled with these guys. The combination of new toys with vintage homages, the colors, the weapons... I think these are my favorite of the new reveals! (sorry Rammy!)

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    Not sure I like the brown on Shield-maiden... I woudl have preferred a more Attack Trak dominant colour scheme
    it's nice, but i'll save that scheme for hawk(e) and delora.

They all look cool but not sure if I like the ideal of taking the members of the FFM and turning them into members of the Horde. This is a chance form the add another fraction of fighters that fight just to fight on no one side but their own.

Ive been away from my pc for a few days, has it been answered why they come with horde chest armor? Im always down for more horde but is there a bigger reason?
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Come from the land of the ice and snow...
    It's not horde chest armor... it represents Roton, the Attack Track and The Talon Fighter. The horde symbol is a bat.

Right now I am guessing to quote TG "Keep reading the Bios" or at less we have to read their bios when they come out.

Come from the land of the ice and snow...
    I see... the Fighting Foe Men = Masters of the Universe... in that there is an evil faction and a good faction.

Heroic Warrior
    They are just fodder figures to plump up the line. "Fighting Foe Men?"... Funny how there's a woman in the "Fighting Foe Men"...

These figures are almost as bad as the 30th "shoehorn" figures.

I figured that the windraider pilot would be one of the FFM. I hope they find a way to put him in Stat.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

Quote Originally Posted by mekaneckpain View Post
    They are just fodder figures to plump up the line. "Fighting Foe Men?"... Funny how there's a woman in the "Fighting Foe Men"...
    Scott already addressed that in the Mattypalooza panel: Ever wondered why Storm or Jean Grey are X-Men?
    Positivity, folks!
    Letīs all agree to love MOTU enough to let others love MOTU, too!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dude View Post
    It's not horde chest armor... it represents Roton, the Attack Track and The Talon Fighter. The horde symbol is a bat.
    yes I know thats what they have on....but the also come with horde chest logos you can swap out...hence my question if anyone knows why

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mekaneckpain View Post
    They are just fodder figures to plump up the line.
    Well there have been people asking for the pilots off the box art for years, so I think its a great way to get them to us
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Force View Post
    Scott already addressed that in the Mattypalooza panel: Ever wondered why Storm or Jean Grey are X-Men?
    X-Man came out in the 60's... We live in a more politically correct, sensitive society now. So maybe they should change the name to X-people.

Fighting Foe Men is a lame-ass name anyway... but it should be Fighting Foe People. Maybe She-Ra should be
    She-Man then.

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    first of all, i have to say that i totally love this trio, but i was also thinking that they could be a great chance
    to reuse some underutilized parts:

talon fighter pilot could share boots (emiliano used them in his motuc vision, too) and gloves with snout spout;

attak trak driver could share boots and arms with adora;

thoughts?

So she could be first transsexual MOTUC character then
    Most I like, mysterious mage character. This strange black cat with hypnotic evil eyes emblem on his chest... charming me, maybe that why he has his own eyes black?

Heroic MOTU Collector! Grayskull_Power's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkkosis View Post
    They're nice and all, however, for $75 I would've preferred seeing a Battle-Ram, or an Attak-TraK and a Rotton instead... I (And many of US) NEED VEHICLES for God's sake...
    Do we know for sure that these are the $75 item?

I think they look fantastic and I am looking forward to them but do you really think this is the "big" item?

This is my favorite SDCC 2012 reveal. These guys and gal are AMAZING!!! They are kind of like the Dreadnoks of the MOTU world.

Well going of the past 40 for two packs when the price was 20 per and 60 for the Star Sister when the figure where 20 a pieace only make sense now that the figures are 25 that for 3 it will be 75.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbebanur View Post
    Well going of the past 40 for two packs when the price was 20 per and 60 for the Star Sister when the figure where 20 a pieace only make sense now that the figures are 25 that for 3 it will be 75.
    That makes sense. Guess I was hoping there would be a package price for the 3-pack at a discount (the $60 price) and I would REALLY hope the largest item in next Year's sub (the $75 item) would be something bigger.

Hate to think the biggest item of the 2013 sub has already been revealed.

Anybody agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull_Power View Post
    That makes sense. Guess I was hoping there would be a package price for the 3-pack at a discount (the $60 price) and I would REALLY hope the largest item in next Year's sub (the $75 item) would be something bigger.

Hate to think the biggest item of the 2013 sub has already been revealed.

Anybody agree?
    Actually, i donīt agree.

I like them, all three of them look great and i am one of those who likes to know what he pays for.

I never liked the secrecy about the reveals, tell me straight away what i will get and i will buy it.

None of the reveals this time around made me jump up for excitement but i already ordered my subscription because iīm a MOTUC fan. This three pack has been a huge surprise for me and iīm really looking forward to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Actually, i donīt agree.

I like them, all three of them look great and i am one of those who likes to know what he pays for.

I never liked the secrecy about the reveals, tell me straight away what i will get and i will buy it.

None of the reveals this time around made me jump up for excitement but i already ordered my subscription because iīm a MOTUC fan. This three pack has been a huge surprise for me and iīm really looking forward to them.
    I don't mind knowing ahead of time either. I'm really looking forward to them too.

I was just hoping the $75 item (the most expensive) would have a bigger "Wow" factor.