Thread: Proposal for 1 sticky for all the useful Informative Threads

Proposal for 1 sticky for all the useful Informative Threads

I would like to propose 1 sticky for the "Masters of the Universe Classics Forum (2008 - ?)" section of the forum. It will be a thread which will collect and list the links of all of the useful Informative Threads regarding the new MOTUC line. A catch them all thread with additional information! It seems to happen often when people are looking for information, they are having a difficult time finding it. Some people don't even know about all of the informative threads yet because the threads quickly get buried under the many daily posts that are being made! That is of course a good thing because it shows how popular the forum is, but in order to help the people look for information quickly we desperately need a sticky for an information thread! As an addition to this proposal which will take time to create and maintain, I would like to volunteer to help.

So far I have tried to combine and list the figure checklists in my thread: MOTU Classics Checklist 2008-? for all MOTUC Releases; Upcoming, Rumored, Trademarked but it also gets buried in no time

There are so many threads that really deserve a way for people to have quick access to.

Some idea's what the proposed thread should contain:
    - General information regarding the sale dates including Eastern U.S. time zone, Daylight savings, etc. so people around the world will know what time they will be sold in their own timezone.

- A link to the Club Eternia thread with additional information.

- The Countdown threads from Staff Of Ka (link to the current countdown thread) to the new figures should be included every month as well (and updated as soon as the new countdown starts).

The Useful Information thread for MOTUC should contain several sections:

- Action Figure Checklists
    MOTU Classics Checklist 2008-? for all MOTUC Releases; Upcoming, Rumored, Trademarked (Synthalus)

Masters Of The Universe Classics from Vintage Visual Checklist 2008-? (soundwavempl)

Masters Of The Universe Vintage Visual Figure Checklist 1982-1988 (soundwavempl)

Visual Faction Lineup MOTUC Agenda (Kei Liger)

MOTU Classics Portal The Line (PaTrIcKfOgArTy)

It'sAllTrue.net MOTU Classics - Checklist & Reviews (Daniel Lynch)

Vintage Warriors of Eternia List (VaultsofGrayskull)

Printable Visual New Classics Release Date Lineup Checklist 2011 (jackofsquares)

Printable Visual New Classics Release Date Lineup Checklist 2010 (jackofsquares)

Printable Visual New Classics Release Date Lineup Checklist 2008/2009 (jackofsquares)

Printable Visual New Classics Categorized Releases Lineup Lists 2009 (Synthalus)

Printable Visual New Classics Categorized Releases Lineup Lists 2009 (Synthalus)

- Action Figure Sell out times record (Jafari Stew)

- The Official MOTUC Ad Thread (MegaGearMax)

- MOTUC Bios & Canon Discussion (updated as bios become available) (PaTrIcKfOgArTy)

- MOTUC Narrative-Based on the Bios (Uki)

- Mysteries (or Plot Holes) of the MOTUC Bios (MegaGearMax)

- Mattel Trademarks List: New, Unused And/Or Notable (Tallstar)

- MOTUC collections: Post Your MOTUC Display & Collection Pictures! (Darkspecter)

- MOTU Classics eBay Sales Report (ComicTrek.Net)

- Action figure reviews:
    Poe's MOTUC Reviews, Pictures and Photos (Poe Ghostal)
    Pixel Dan's reviews,
    and many more!

- Past and previous conventions where Mattel participated at.

including links to useful websites.

Other sources where you can buy MOTUC figures would be a welcome addition as well, including our own forum section of sales between fans.

Mattel's information regarding future plans of the line would also be a nice addition.

The Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread (MegaGearMax) thread is also full of information from Mattel.

If there is only one thing that He-Man.org is still lacking, it's a thread like this!
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Mara, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Blast-Attak, Hunga the Harpy, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Dragstor, Imp, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn

At first glance, this looks great and thank you!

I'm in deadline hell at the moment.
    As things calm down, either myself or Emiliano will give this a good look-see and get back with ya.

Thanks!

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    this Thread is fantastic
    your the man synthalus

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    At first glance, this looks great and thank you!

I'm in deadline hell at the moment.
    As things calm down, either myself or Emiliano will give this a good look-see and get back with ya.

Thanks!
    Thanks Val!
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Mara, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Blast-Attak, Hunga the Harpy, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Dragstor, Imp, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn