View Poll Results: Should different size characters be in the main poll?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, larger characters like Sagitar, Dragoon, and King Ahgo should be in the main poll.

79 78.22%
  • No, larger characters like Sagitar, Dragoon, and King Ahgo should not be in the main poll.

16 15.84%
  • Yes, smaller characters Twiggets, Trollans, etc should be in the main poll

67 66.34%
  • No, smaller characters Twiggets, Trollans, etc should not be in the main poll.

23 22.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Opinions for the 2018 Collector's Choice Poll?

Heroic Warrior

Opinions for the 2018 Collector's Choice Poll?

I want to gather some opinions for the 2018 Collector's Choice polls.

For the 2017 polls some of the larger characters were put in the main poll and some ( Sagitar and Dragoon) were excluded and put in the beast poll.

Also some little characters like the Oracle were included but The Twiggets, Dree Elle, Montork, Odiphus, Caz, Red Eye, Kowla, the New Adventures Scientists, and Cursed Marzo were left out.

I want opinions if these characters should or shouldn't be included in the main poll that results will be looked at by Super 7 and the Four Horseman.

I am all for putting them all in the same poll. In my opinion, the Twiggets should be lumped together though with the main 3 counting as one vote.
    Biggest MOTUC wants - Hunga the Harpy! Dree-Elle & Yukkers, Colonel Blast, Evil Robot, the Twiggets and Admiral Scurvy! Very disappointed the Thundercats line was cancelled!

Heroic Warrior
    I agree with that and put Drew Elle and Montork together as well.

Put them all in! Some of the characters I would most like to see include ODIPHUS, the Oracle, Cursed Marzo, Dree Elle, Montork, Kowla, Red Eye, the Twiggets, and Catra's panther form, which might not fit into the "normal size" range.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Definately the larger. Even if they were unlikely to be made yet you could still see where they fell and skip them to see the "non large top 10" or whatever. I'd at least like to know how they rank.

I voted against smaller figures just because ...well because I'm a jerk I guess. No, really though I love that we got Lookee & Toon Kowl I'm not quite sold on "wasting time" trying to get them in as yet. I see that I am outnumbered and their inclusion will be interesting to see how demanded they are, but I didn't want the results watered down by putting in small fries. Whatever though. We all know the twiggets will rank highest for small guys and that's the most important thing to demonstrate I suppose. I worry for cost and muddying up the standard figure results.

It's not like I dont want the 3 main twiggets. If I had to choose I'd just do a poll for each segment. Large, Standard, & Small. Or just standard and dont confuse things with other scales.

I think they should be put in the poll to gauge interest and let super7 decide how they want to produce and market them. I don't think size should be a consideration in the poll.

Put them all in one poll would be my vote. With Super7 steering the ship I don't know that there will be separate beast or oversized slots. Probably a better way to judge interest if they were all together.

Dree-Elle, Montork, and the three lead Twiggets HAVE to be included. They have to happen.

The Oracle, Odiphus, Red Eye, and Kowla should happen too.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra, Ghost, Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Mini-Comic/Vintage Toy costume Catra, The Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Sagitar, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Weapons Paks, Fuerza T figures, 200X Sorceress, King Miro, Dree-Elle & Uncle Montork.

Filmation Variants: She-Ra, Bow, Mantenna, Leech, Entrapta, Grizzlor, Prince Adam, Glimmer, Adora

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Dree-Elle, Montork, and the three lead Twiggets HAVE to be included. They have to happen.

Who's Kati in your signature?

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post

I would take ALL of those ... plus some additional Trollans (yes, even Yuckers) and Twiggets (especially Sprint!).
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2018!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

Put all of them in one poll.

Especially when a "beast" is not a beast at all like Sagitar!

Also, I totally agree with the multi-packs for smaller-scale figures like the Twiggets and Trollans.
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

I mean, the main point is to gauge popularity, right? So I would put them all together in one poll.
    "I am The Mad Bubbler... breathe in the vapors of my madness!"

Heroic Warrior
    I'm guessing they should already be working on 2018 by now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    I'm guessing they should already be working on 2018 by now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I so wish the powers that be would take this poll and fan input into consideration

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    This! I can understand not including beasts like Stridor and Storm but when Sagitar is not a beast just a larger figure like Ramman and Tuskador then he needs to be in the main poll IMO.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Heroic Warrior
    [QUOTE=13977;3741105]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post

This! I can understand not including beast like Stridor and Storm but when Sagitar is not a beast just a larger figure like Ramman and Tuskador then he needs to be in the main poll IMO.
    Exactly just because Beast is in his tag line doesn't mean anything Modulok's was "Beast of a thousand bodies".

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Apparently with this poll thread, larger and smaller characters have to be included in the main poll.
    I am impatient to see this new big poll, even if many of collectors here on board are making awesome poll threads too, and very useful for Brian Flynn, Super7 and 4H, I am pretty sure of that.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Ianm1225 View Post
    I am all for putting them all in the same poll. In my opinion, the Twiggets should be lumped together though with the main 3 counting as one vote.
    I agree. This is the only way to get a fair representation of where they stack up overall.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2018!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

Heroic Warrior
    I think at this late stage in the game, every size should definitely be included in the one poll.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Shower Power Catra, Starburst She-Ra, Scratchin' Sound Catra, Sagitar, Lizorr, Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, Hoove, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Skeleteen

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Apparently they would not.
    But even if they do not that would be cool to be able to vote for them, also for vehicules and creatures, since Bria Flynn said they could offer them as a whole, so I guess a sub like they did for figures.
    That would be fantastic !
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    I say let the main little ones be included, main 3 twiggets, main two trollians, you really got to look at these little guys they have big rolls to play. I want my treeperchaun. I also say allow the big boys to play, come on Ram man was a plus size dude. But I also want 3 to 4 more giants, well five, if you throw in Skytree.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Meteorbs Zark Michi, Kothos, King Taurius, King Helios, Kittrina, Illumina, be plastic IMMORTALIZED