View Poll Results: Will you subscribe for Club Eternia for 2015, if Mattel cancels Club Etheria?

Voters
161. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

86 53.42%
  • No

75 46.58%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If Matty pulls the plug on Club Etheria will you still sub for 2015?

If Matty pulls the plug on Club Etheria will you still sub for 2015?

If Club Etheria doesn't reach the minimum amount of subscriptions by the deadline and fails will you still sub for Club Eternia for 2015?
    Let's get HUNGA THE HARPY before 2016!

Of course I would still subscribe to Club Eternia for 2015.

If Club Etheria were to somehow not go through, it would suck having to wait longer for those awesome POP figures, but I wouldn't let that be a reason to potentially miss out on MORE awesome MOTUC items.

With that said, I think Club Etheria will do just fine.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Heroic Warrior
    Yep I think I will.
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Heroic Warrior

nope absolutely not

No,club etheria then no on 2015. I want as promised my pop gals wrapped up at end of 2015.

Of course I will subscribe. I am a MOTU Maniac and in for the long haul.
    As we express our gratitude,
    we must never forget that
    the highest appreciation
    is not to utter words,
    but to live by them.

~John F. Kennedy

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Definitely, I will continue to sub.

Of course I will. I'm a subscriber to the very end of MOTUC.

I am proud we as a community made it this far, and we can keep this thing going to 2015 and beyond.

Every day I walk into my MOTUC room and say to myself how amazing it is to re-expierience my childhood at full consciousness.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    Absolutely not. There was none of this mini sub doom when it was the 30th sub or the Filmation sub. If Club Etheria doesn't go through, Mattel will get no more custom off me.
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

omg guys seriously the sub is happening why must we go through all the drama every time?

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I'm still in.

So we get these characters in 2016, instead of 2015. I'll still be here.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

No Club Etheria will mean no 2015 for me. I won't go through another year of 3rd tier MOTU while knowing I won't be able to complete even one of the waves of POP.
    Could we get some Meteorbs, Please???!!!

Definitely! I can wait till next year for Razz and Entrapta if I have to. However I think its nuts we even have this poll or threats from angry fans in the first place as the sub is going to go through. Let's not be so overly dramatic.

I think there should be a *Maybe* option, for some people it may depend on what/who is shown.

But for me, NO! I'd be out. I've subbed since the beginning, been at every SDCC panel, hit Power Con, bought customs, made customs, and I've watched them release filler figure after filler figure, circling the drain and NOT releasing the CORE POP that people want, Angella Mermista, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma. Sure, we have SOME that have trickled in... Glimmer, Casta, Razz, Entrapta, but for the most part they've been holding back on the POLL TOPPERS, now to say they won't be coming if the B-side characters aren't bought in droves, NO WAY will I sub for 2015 if it's guaranteed that most of my TOP WANTS will NOT be included.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-Ra View Post
    Absolutely not. There was none of this mini sub doom when it was the 30th sub or the Filmation sub. If Club Etheria doesn't go through, Mattel will get no more custom off me.
    This. I bought both of those subs and that's 12 figures I bought ONLY TO ENSURE that we'd get to the main POP. I've supported everything this line has thrown at us. And now way am I subbing for 2015 on the off chance that 2016 MIGHT happen and I MIGHT get to my top wants. All of these ladies better be announced for release by end of 2015 or I am OUT.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

I would still sub, but I think that what will already be an uphill battle for 2015 will turn into a mountain climb if Club Etheria gets canceled. I would not have high hopes for it going through if this happens.
    Here's how to end the line:
    2015 200x Mini-Sub: Evilseed, Calix, Prahvus, Horde Wraith, Miro, Veena, Hawke

2016 line: LordMasque, Vultak, Granita, Despara, Dylamug, Hunga, General Sunder,Tuskador, Crita, Lodar, Quakke, Darius

Quarterly items: Sagitar, Stridor, Night Stalker

If they pull the plug on Club Etheria, the death of 2015's line can't be far behind. I want Angella, Mermista, and Spinnerella. And if those gals would get bumped completely out of 2015 into a 2016 that might never come, just to make way for the PoP gals already revealed, then I'm not interested in subbing ever again. They would be creating a cherry-picker out of a disenfranchised MOTU/POP fan, because at that point- I'm just not even going to care anymore about the whole sub thing or the line in general. I'm just not as interested in owning Ninjor, Rotar, Ssssqueeze, any 2002 cartoon characters, or other media filler, as I am Angella, Mermista, etc. , so that would be me done.
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Of course I will subscribe. I am a MOTU Maniac and in for the long haul.
    Sounds like me as well!
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

What does one have to do with the other? If and that's a "if" it does not go through it will only affect the POP offerings in the 2015 line up.
    "Problems Weaver?"

Quote Originally Posted by Is-rael View Post
    What does one have to do with the other? If and that's a "if" it does not go through it will only affect the POP offerings in the 2015 line up.
    Yes, but the POP characters that many fans have been waiting for will be pushed to 2016, IF they happen at all. I'm in this for a full universe. There's NOTHING that Mattel could offer me to sub up except for Angella, Mermista, Peekablue, Spinerella, etc. I want Gwildor, and Suarod, and Squeeze, but that's not nearly enough to get to sub.

Let me put it this way... If you had been subbing up waiting for Trap Jaw, Man At Arms, and Ram Man, but were told you'd get Ninjor, Rio Blast, and the Twistoids instead, and the others would be pushed to 2016 or may not come at all, what would you do? We want the POP heavy hitters, Double Mischief doesn't cut it. Entrapta, cool as she is, doesn't cut it.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

I thought it was already said if the mini sub didn't go through those would be released in 2015 anyway. Well, except Light Hope, unless they would make him the main sub exclusive or something.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    I thought it was already said if the mini sub didn't go through those would be released in 2015 anyway. Well, except Light Hope, unless they would make him the main sub exclusive or something.
    They would be released, but bump out any planned 2015 PoP figures (namely Angella, Mermista, Peekablue, etc) completely out of the "Wrapping Everything Up" road map. Which means, we wouldn't be wrapping anything up at all.
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Yes, these will be released. Pushing Angella, Mermista, and Peekablue out of the main sub and into 2016 or beyond. That's the issue. Not that these won't be released, but that the ones we've been waiting years for will be put on hold indefinitely. No bueno.

For me personally, these things don't have anything to do with one another.
    So, yes, I'll sub up.
    Awesome sticker included!

I'm in either way! Want them all....
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Yes! for sure!

I have already put in for the Etheria sub. If it doesn't go through I will still be subbing for 2015. For me, one is not dependent on the other.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Lodar, Hunga the Harpy & Sharella

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    If I'm not guaranteed (and I mean an actual guarantee, not a lie like the last time) that Angella, Mermista, Peekablue, and Perfuma will be made available by the end of the next sub, I'm not buying it. I'm tired of the games.
    Last edited by Sword2Blanket; February 28, 2014 at 03:08pm.