Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone excited it is nearly Man E Faces month??

Anyone excited it is nearly Man E Faces month??

I know the SDCC reveals and lack of hey where is insert name here and why did they do that to him/her have been the high priority of conversation of late so I thought i would toss out that I for one and FREAKING JAZZED that after all this time and i mean since I heard there was a He Man Figure prototype up at the con Oh now so many years ago that August and the Coming of Man E Faces is almost here! He is #1 in my top 5 figures and the last of that list to be made. For me the secret bit that comes with him could be a rock..lol. I am just Thrilled to be so close to seeing this in person and spinning the old head for myself.
    And of course for the other giant thing showing up Megator. I am excited to see that one but won't be keeping him. Man E though..I am this close to getting 2 more just to have the monster and robot face standing shoulder to shoulder with the man himself.

Might just be me but August is going to be pretty sweet
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

Not as jazzed as you, but I'm excited for ya! I had my month when Scare Glow came out, so this is probably just as awesome for you. As it is, Man-E-Faces was still a favorite when I was little, so I am looking forward to getting him in hand. And heck, he does have a secret accessory yet to be revealed, so that is pretty exciting! Chances are I'll end up being way more excited when he actually gets here. Zodac kinda had that effect, except I wasn't looking forward to him at all. When I got 'em, though, the nostalgia flooded back in.

Anyway, I am looking forward to Megator as well, though the giants always take up so much space, and Tytus is pretty much sitting on the floor right now. Still, Megator is WAY more interesting, so he should be more fun.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Very excited, he was always one of my fav figures as a kid, I am a little sad he is not orange skinned, but I still think he looks amazing!
    the ignore list is my new best friend

I feel you bro! I also want my M-E-F! The fig itself looks awesome....and I kinda want to know what secret accesory they included with him!

@ Alexx...Dude, your Tytus must feel lonely.... At least give him his "blower" thingy! LOL!
    Sale/Trade//Feedback//MOTU Customs// MOTUC Albums//MOTU Fans Puerto Rico Chapter

I got lazy...So here is a link to my NON MOTU Collection!
    Collection and NON MOTU Customs

XBOX ONE Gamertag: Avenger PR PAC
    PSN: Avenger12PR

Very psyched to be getting both Man-E-Faces AND Megator next month! Just a couple weeks away, as a matter of fact

Heroic Warrior Eternia LoreMaster's Avatar
    Yes definitely. This is one of the figures I have been wanting to add to the collection ever since the line began. I consider him to be one of the last few "essential" characters. Man-E-Faces was always one of my favorites as a kid and one of the most unique in the vintage line, so now that he is finally a reality makes me very happy.

Oh Yessss!
    MEF was my favorite as a kid along with Trap Jaw, and the figure looks amazing with the cardback style. Iīm thrilled and canīt wait to get him!!!

Oh yeah I can't wait!!! Of the vintage figures, Man-E-Faces is the one I was looking forward to the most. Mostly for nostalgic reasons, he was the first vintage figure my mom got me. And now, to be getting one that looks so close to the original card back art is awesome beyond words! PLUS Megator…that's just icing on the cake in August!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Glad it isn't just me. I hear you Alexx. We all have our top of the line figures that just made the line so you do know how I feel. My 5 were always Trap Jaw, Tri Klops, Mer man Roboto and of course the man himself. I just remeber them the most in both play and just enjoyment. I probably went through 2 or so of trap jaw tri klops and man e. That string hole for trappy did not last long every time. Loved doing the zip line thing with that.
    Give them time on the Orange skin though. I figure if enough people say something that could be our first real re paint re issue. I know they have done minor things with others and She ra is geting the bubble thing and a new skirt and all but this would be a 60% paint job upgrade.
    Just trying to resist if I do get the 2 extras to open the 2 day delivery..lol
    Megator is going to look cool but he is outside my collecting. Just can't find places for all them boxed toys. Single carded fiures and beast or vehicle or multi packs I really dig. I mean how can you not enjoy MO LARR Eternian dentist
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

Heroic Warrior
    Dude, what a question

Of course I am excited, he's one of my hero faves...

i'm excited. this was one of my favorites when i was a kid. i still remember playing with this figure even though it was almost 30 years ago. can't wait to get him.

I'm exited for him. He and Trap Jaw were my two favorites when I was a kid. I bought another members remaining subscription for the year, so I won't have to sweat getting him, but I am tempted to pick up a second one. He's one figure I'd like to have loose. I'll feel compelled to flip the faces around.
    "Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Man-E-Faces is one of my big wants out of the line, so I'm super excited to get him. And...we still haven't had the seeeccrreeettt accessory spoiled yet

I get most excited for the heroic characters, so YES I am glad he's almost here...
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Im glad he will finally be made but not overly excited. I was hoping they made him later than sooner.. He was made in the last line so I got my MEF fix already.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

Definitely one of my favorites, so yes, I am anxiously awaiting his release.

Quote Originally Posted by Rael View Post
    Oh Yessss!
    MEF was my favorite as a kid along with Trap Jaw, and the figure looks amazing with the cardback style. Iīm thrilled and canīt wait to get him!!!
    I'm in the same boat, Trap-jaw and MEF have always been my favorite looking characters from the MOTU. And now Megator is making this coming month even more exciting.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

I'll be glad to have him on my shlef with the others, but I am really waiting to see a Spikor! That will get me very jazzed.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I'm excited to find out what Man-E-Faces secret accessory is! I hope someone from China tells us soon!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

There is a huge nostalgia-factor attached to MEF for me. I can vividly remember receiving a lot of MOTU toys, but one of the most vivid memories is my mom and dad talking in the kitchen, and I came in, and my mom said, "can you go get me my purse on the couch, honey?"

So I did. Instead of the purse, there was MEF!!

I must have cheered and says thank you like a million times.

Then I went off to play with him and read the mini comic!

So I can't wait to show my mother the figure when she visits (after he arrives, of course).

I'm also excited for Megator.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I am excited for Man-E-Faces, but even more excited for Megator!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

I never owned him as a kid and he wasn't a favorite but....I actually am getting excited about it and not just because it's another MOTUC. He actually looks pretty cool- and I can't wait to see the secret accessory.
    All caught up on figures...now what

I am! For me I'm way more excited for characters right out of the first 4 waves of the vintage line rather than Filmation ones, PoP ones, NA ones, etc.... While some of those are great, characters like Fisto, Man-e-faces, mekaneck, clawful, etc... will always beat out any Shadow weavers, photogs, Megators, etc... any day. That's not saying I don't like those other characters, just that they'll always be second fiddle to me.
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

I'm excited for a man-e-faces that looks classic but can stand on it's own unlike every vintage man-e-faces I have ever seen
    I'm the cult Of personality

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Can’t wait. We will finally know what the secret accessory is.