Thread: Suggest your Create-a-character ideas here!

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar

Suggest your Create-a-character ideas here!

Apologies if there's another thread like this, I can't find it if there is.

I was thinking since international fans can't enter the create-a-character competition, maybe those of us who don't mind sharing our ideas could post a description of our characters here so that maybe someone in the USA who likes the idea could draw the character and submit it?

Even though the person who had the original idea won't get the credit from mattel, at least they'll have a better chance to get their character seen?

For example:

Here's my fan created character from a few years ago:

Captor

An escapee from Prison Star, Captor feeds on other's pain and anguish.
    Recruited by Skeletor to oversee Snake mountain's dungeons, he can grab his victims with his extending cuffs, shock them with his electro weapon and drag them into Snake Mountain's torture chambers...

Last edited by Killian; August 16, 2011 at 04:47am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

I'm still writing bio's for the other ones, but here's my first one:

Cursed by Skeletor's dark magic the proud warrior Ugrim was turned into a savage wulfman. As a raging beast Ugrim scourged the northern villages and his ferocity knew no bounds until the evil that took hold of him was contained by the Sorceress of Grayskull, who blessed him with a protective amulet, thus reversing Skeletor's curse. Ugrim pledged allegiance to the heroic warriors, to whom he serves as a valuable ally. He remains a treath however because once the amulet is removed the wulfman takes over again.
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    I don't know...I can see this thread creating issues that can become a problem.
    SKELETOR'S JOURNEY: You heard of Skeletor, Skeleteen and now Skelebaby? The saga of Skeletor's chronology to be continued in 2014. Stay tuned!!!

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    LOVE IT!!! I've been saying for ages that MOTU needs a wolf guy to balance out all the cats! I'd love to see Wulfgrim in MOTUC!

Quote Originally Posted by mick4metal View Post
    I don't know...I can see this thread creating issues that can become a problem.
    I don't see it causing any more problems than other threads where people showcase their fan-created characters? If anyone has reservations, then don't post lol.
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    I don't see it causing any more problems than other threads where people showcase their fan-created characters? If anyone has reservations, then don't post lol.
    I feel the same, and I might actually show some ideas here later...
    Positivity, folks!
    Let´s all agree to love MOTU enough to let others love MOTU, too!

the issue is that stuff shown here cannot be used for the contest cause it would be DQ'd immediately or something...
    With that said most of my ideas involved sneaking in possible 200X inspired parts in order to "Get" said parts and customize a 200X version for some characters...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

i would like to see either a new galactic hero or some new new adventures character. Basically something related to outer space

Heroic Warrior
    that wolfgrim is awsome, great idea, nice pic, id snap that hairy sucker up in a heart beat,
    I guess people can be inspired by these ideas if thay cant use them,
    the amulate idea alone just sent a bunch of ideas whirling around my head,
    great job

You do realize that anything posted online is disqualified right?

Is this just a fun thing? Just don't want to see any people disqualified because they didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by WDWFreak53 View Post
    You do realize that anything posted online is disqualified right?

Is this just a fun thing? Just don't want to see any people disqualified because they didn't know.
    doesn't matter because I'm European. So this is the only way I can have some fun with the contest and if it inspires people that's even better.
    I'd love to have been able to enter my characters, but unfortunately I was born in the wrong country.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombihamma-AI View Post
    that wolfgrim is awsome, great idea, nice pic, id snap that hairy sucker up in a heart beat,
    I guess people can be inspired by these ideas if thay cant use them,
    the amulate idea alone just sent a bunch of ideas whirling around my head,
    great job
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    LOVE IT!!! I've been saying for ages that MOTU needs a wolf guy to balance out all the cats! I'd love to see Wulfgrim in MOTUC!
    thanks guys, you made my day !!!
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

AMERICAN CONTEST HOPEFULS: POSTING YOUR CHARACTERS ONLINE VOIDS THEM FROM ENTRY INTO THE CONTEST!!! DON'T POST YOUR CHARACTERS UNLESS YOU'RE FOREIGN TO THE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    AMERICAN CONTEST HOPEFULS: POSTING YOUR CHARACTERS ONLINE VOIDS THEM FROM ENTRY INTO THE CONTEST!!! DON'T POST YOUR CHARACTERS UNLESS YOU'RE FOREIGN TO THE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BUT if you're not from the Continental 48 states... or you're like the folks from Puerto Rico or USVI, you can post them here cause Mattel can't use your entries due to logistics, and other legalese stuff...

I wanted to submit an evil Avion Warrior to work as a henchman for Marzo... The only newly sculpted pieces would've been his jetpack, his right hand and his head...
    He would've reused Icarius's boots(in blue) with Beastman feet...
    Last edited by DO4M; August 16, 2011 at 12:06pm. Reason: fixing soething that sounded snarky into something not so snarky.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.