Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KULATAK discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock View Post
    I'm not against them being normal size, it's just that I would prefer them being a little bit bigger.

Since they made them seem like huge beasts in MYP.
    http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/2669/kulataks.jpg
    I don't think they look any bigger than Clawful or Beastman, and those were normal sized for MOTUC. Also consider that they are clearly not as large as Shadow Beasts in 200x, so they shouldn't be the size of a MOTUC beast.

I'd prefer them to be slightly bigger than the regular figures. They would also look great next to Ice Armour He-Man.

I would love a Kulatak figure. Preferably not using the Beast Man body because, IMO, it looks too small for even Beast Man (am I the only person who thinks Beast Man looks too small???). They could even tweak the Gy-Gor/Shadow Beast body, though somewhere inbetween would be best.

I find it weird to see some people show no support for MYP characters, yet they have an unwavering devotion to the lame Filmation characters that look like unimaginative concept rejects.

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    I want them made. More 200x the better
    Agreed!
    I'm hoping for a Disco Skeletor for the next subscription exclusive! Fully flocked!

"I don't like to feel good! I like to feel EVIL!"

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Hunter View Post
    I have discover this pic in a 200X thread, but who is Kulatak?
    Do you want him in Motuc? Any better pic of him?

http://i930.photobucket.com/albums/a...Random/cim.jpg
    If that represents the "heroic wave" of Fall '04, who/what was in the "Evil Wave"??? Anyone got a picture of that?

I'd really like a Kulatak. Since a Kulatak would be standard size if they ever made one, I could see some parts sharing with Red Beast. Assuming they don't cheap out and use the beast man buck for either of those (which I hope they do not...)

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    maybe at some point.
    but I would rather have so many other 200x characters take presidents.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I still really want the Kulatak Elder

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    If that represents the "heroic wave" of Fall '04, who/what was in the "Evil Wave"??? Anyone got a picture of that?
    No I don't think think the Evil Wave has ever been revealed. Chances are that like Clamp Champ in that picture it was some of the Stactions that were sculpted to be action figures before they were released as Stactions.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

You know it's really curious how often the Kulataks have appeared since MYP introduced them. There's that toy design from 200x, then they were in the third MOTUC mini-comic, and again in the last issue of the new DC comic. I mean for generic yetis, they've sure gained a lot of "screen time." Guys like these make me wish they could have offered a secondary line of pure army builders before now.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Snappy Threader
    Yeah I think he would be cool to have.

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    You know it's really curious how often the Kulataks have appeared since MYP introduced them. There's that toy design from 200x, then they were in the third MOTUC mini-comic, and again in the last issue of the new DC comic. I mean for generic yetis, they've sure gained a lot of "screen time." Guys like these make me wish they could have offered a secondary line of pure army builders before now.
    yes, a lot of screen time more than dekker. i would rather have a kulatak than that guy.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    So....When did the Kulatak Elder become "Chooblah the Kulatak King"?
    http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Quote Originally Posted by LORD FALLEN ELDOR View Post
    So....When did the Kulatak Elder become "Chooblah the Kulatak King"?
    I've not heard this name before, where did you get it from?
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Heroic Warrior
    Look pretty cool to me. Not sure that I need a figure though.

If they make him in MOTUC I will support it.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Queen Angela, Lodar & Hunga the Harpy

If the rumor of a possible 200X mini-sub for 2015 comes to be, I really hope they include a Kulatak!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    If the rumor of a possible 200X mini-sub for 2015 comes to be, I really hope they include a Kulatak!!
    Completely agree. He is a really cool character!

I would want the elder to have to join the council that they have in Randor, Carnivus, Dactys, ect.

But I dont relaly want one. I'd rather have Ceratus first. Then have that eternian council filled out by the Kulatak Elder.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    I would want the elder to have to join the council that they have in Randor, Carnivus, Dactys, ect.

I'd rather have Ceratus first. Then have that eternian council filled out by the Kulatak Elder.
    The Kulatak Elder IS part of Randor's Council in MYP.

The Kulataks just made an appearance in issue 15 of the on-going MOTU series. Some of them were being held captive by the Horde. I'd really like to see the Kulataks get better integrated into the mythos. I hope, sometime soon, that they are featured in a more prominent way in the comic.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Heroic Warrior Zodak's new shoes's Avatar
    I want one, the horsemen could make this a great looking figure. But I always want new stuff.
    Satma needs to happen. I will mow your lawn for life, Scott.

Heroic Warrior
    There are probably 10 other 200X characters I want more:

Evilseed
    Prahvus
    Calix
    Sorceress
    King Miro
    Ceratus
    Veena
    Hawke
    Horde Wraith
    Battle Armor or Captain Randor
    Battle Armor Marlena

Since Snake Armor He-Man and 200X King Hssss are coming in Club Eternia, I think there is a good chance my top 4 may show up in the rumored 200X mini sub. May get a He-Man variant though which could really only be Ice Armor. And if there is a sub exclusive I would guess maybe Miro or Sorceress?

I'll take a Kulatak and Kulatak elder before any 200X variant. Snake Armor He-Man was the only 200X variant worthy of being released before 2016.

We're getting the one crucial 200X variant already, so I hope the possible 200X mini sub consists of all unique characters.

My ideal line-up would be:

Kulatak with extra elder head
    Prahvus with Odiphus pack-in
    Queen Veena
    Ceratus
    Horde Wraith
    Calix

Sub Exclusive: Evilseed with extra FILMation robe and head

Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    I'll take a Kulatak and Kulatak elder before any 200X variant. Snake Armor He-Man was the only 200X variant worthy of being released before 2016.

We're getting the one crucial 200X variant already, so I hope the possible 200X mini sub consists of all unique characters.

My ideal line-up would be:

Kulatak with extra elder head
    Prahvus with Odiphus pack-in
    Queen Veena
    Ceratus
    Horde Wraith
    Calix

Sub Exclusive: Evilseed with extra FILMation robe and head
    That list is perfection.
    MELIAC in MOTUC! We need a mutant, alien, cyclops, reformed baddie, sheriff in the mix!

DRAGSTOR IS COMING SOON!

I'd be happy to get a Kulatak Elder figure (or a generic Kulatak Warrior figure with the accessories of the Kulatak Elder).

If they do him on a standard body but give him the same type of "foot" piece they gave Dactus (to mimic that "back-hinged" / animalistic leg), he'll be taller than a standard figure (as some appear to want) but in a scale that seems appropriate for the established MYP-to-MotUC conversion.

Personally, I'd be fine with him at the standard figure size as well. In fact I'd prefer it. I actually kind of wish they hadn't made Dactus so tall, now that I think about it.

Sure, he was tall in the cartoon, but so were Beastman and Clawful and Whiplash ... anyway, I support a MotUC Kulatak figure.