Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread--December 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    Still hoping something may happen for the charity Pink Teela/Pink Sorceress 2 pack.
    Unless Mattel can't do it due to issues with rights, I wouldn't mind a Prince Adam with a Filmation pink vest as well.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jubilation View Post
    It's good to hear that the May figure is a female I was a bit worried it would be a variant.

I so hope it's Catra!

Catra...Catra, Catra! YAY!!! I really hope that it's Catra, she's like totally my FAVE...I can never have enough Catra figures on my collection shelf! Meow! My favorite was Scratchin' Sound Catra because she came with that cute soft, pink mask with the silver highlites...I don't know WHAT they were thinking with "Shower Power" Catra though, seems kind of pervy to me.
    Anyway, it seems pretty likely to me that it'll be Catra...what do you guys think? We really need more POP figures...or will she be labeled as "Horde"? Speaking of which we could also really use official figures of Shadow Weaver and Scorpia, don't you think? Of course those are Filmation characters though, aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    If you go by the stickers previously used so far, the POP sticker doesn't make much sense. It should have been, imo, "The Great Rebellion". Having said that, I'm happy they went with POP. Not only is that logo iconic, it also further upsets those who feel Bow isn't "masculine" enough to begin with.
    Yeah...I've always thought that Bow would make a good couple with Prince Adam (pink vest included, lol)!
    Last edited by JProctor666; December 29, 2010 at 07:52pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Meow!

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JProctor666 View Post
    Anyway, it seems pretty likely to me that it'll be Catra...what do you guys think? We really need more POP figures...or will she be labeled as "Horde"?
    Horde. They confirmed it a while back.

Heroic Warrior
    There will still be plenty of second heads in MOTUC when called for. We just are not going to be doing a second head purely as a nod to 200X re-designs because that style is retired.

AS for mini comics, it is something we continue to look into but it is just not logistically possible at this time. Maybe one day, but not right now.

I thought heads were dead.

However much I'd like to see some minicomics, my concern is they would be too closely linked to the biographies, and that would spoil the stories. Maybe, because of the love-them-or-hate-them sentiments the bios create, that is why minis aren't being considered.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by VaultsofGrayskull View Post
    I thought heads were dead.
    Not totally. Toyguru explained awhile back that we can still expect them. Leech, for example, would be getting a second head.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Leech, for example, would be getting a second head.
    Lucky guy!
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    Horde. They confirmed it a while back.
    Cool...I missed that, thanks. It's about time she gets the Horde cred she deserves!
    Meow!