Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4H sez New Adventures He-Man isn't scheduled

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    If the line is planned out til 2016/17 or whatever, NA He-Man might not even show up til 2015.
    Nah, they'll probably do him in 2012. After all, they are going to need to do at least 2 He-Mans a year. Next year, we have Vikor and Preternia. This year we had Wundar and BA.

Now that I think of it, if 2015+ were compiled of 90% NA figures, I could stop buying the line then and just deal with the website on certain months.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

We also had the DC vs MOTUC He-Man this year, as well, and Prince Adam, depending on if he counts as a He-Man variant.

I'd be ok with us getting two He-Man figures a year from this point on: One variant of He-man and one ancestor of He-man, like Vikor or Oolar.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Elder Councilman
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    We also had the DC vs MOTUC He-Man this year, as well, and Prince Adam, depending on if he counts as a He-Man variant.

I'd be ok with us getting two He-Man figures a year from this point on: One variant of He-man and one ancestor of He-man, like Vikor or Oolar.

um.....technically, Vikor and Oolar are not He-Man's ancestors...

That would be like referring to Martin Van Buren and William McKinley as the ancestors of Gerald Ford and Barack Obama....
    Last edited by KingRandor82; December 9, 2010 at 02:03pm.
    "Whoever says money is evil...doesn't have it"- Boiler Room

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    They should just release all the A list charecters in 2011 and let the line die after that. Not sure why they don't do that.
    SCB - Master of Sarcasm.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by orbles View Post
    This really surprises me that so many people were wanting the NA He-Man. I would be really curious if someone could do a mock up of what they think he will look like, because the way I imagine him, I am not super excited to get him. Any takers on doing a mock up with accessories for those of us who are short sighted and dont see the need for a NA He-Man?
    THE RAW did some excellent fan art of NA He-Man:

Bear in mind that this was done before Bow was revealed, and they'll probably end up reusing his boots and wrists instead of He-Ro's.

I'm not letdown so much by this news as I am confused. I mean, if they plan to carry this line on for a long time, wouldn't they haven't to throw some less requested characters (i.e. the majority of NA) into the mix to keep fans waiting for the A-listers/fan favorites? I feel like we are already running out of the more "popular" characters at this point. I'm quite curious how things will play out AFTER 2011...

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    I like all of that with the exclusion of He-Ro's underwear armor. It looks way too bulky, like he's wearing a diaper, lol. It should be like he's wearing spandex, reminiscent of how Bow looks. Otherwise, fantastic mock-up and a big thumbs up to the original creator.
    Last edited by Rainboy; December 9, 2010 at 05:00pm.

Quote Originally Posted by KingRandor82 View Post
    um.....technically, Vikor and Oolar are not He-Man's ancestors...

That would be like referring to Martin Van Buren and William McKinley as the ancestors of Gerald Ford and Barack Obama....
    Cool man. What term do you use for these guys? I couldn't think of a better one, since they are all really just He-Man variants and past wielders of the sword of He.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

A big fan of Slush Head
    I hope that at least they give us two NAs on 2011.
    One Galactic guardian and a Mutant. I think it would be fair to have 2 NAs next year.

Lets hope we see the next NA figure at NYTF.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

NA He-Man is a foregone conclusion at this point, so there's no doubt he's coming. I'm patient and I can wait for him. I'm with Mike Bock in wanting at least 1 Galactic Guardian and another Space Mutant. I think it'd be cool to get Hydron, Flipshot or Darius and then either Flogg or Slushhead. That'd rock.
    Last edited by sephron13; December 9, 2010 at 07:24pm.
    PORK CHOP SANDWICHES!!

Great transactions with these members!!

anzraider03 - Roboto
    gofigure - Gy-Gor

I'm looking forward to the day we get NA He-Man, so I was hoping he'd be coming in 2011.

The reason it's disappointing, though, is just because that's one potentially cool figure off the table. It doesn't really matter that it's He-Man. If we hadn't seen, for example, Bow at SDCC and they told us he wasn't coming for years, that would have been equally disappointing for me cause I knew how good the Horsemen were going to make him before even seeing the actual figure.

So NA He-Man will be awesome for sure cause that's how the Horsemen roll. Thus it's a bummer he's still a ways off, especially with the more uninspired figures that are being rolled out (Roboto, Buzz-Off, Sy-Klone, etc.).

There are so many bad jokes I can make abut that He-Man picture.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post

http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/a...w/NAHe-man.jpg

Bear in mind that this was done before Bow was revealed, and they'll probably end up reusing his boots and wrists instead of He-Ro's.
    Nice artwork, but not my preference for NA He-Man. As you said, Bow's boots would most likely be used, and they need to be. He-Ro's boots are an unnecessary re-use of parts. The same goes for the wrist bands. I also don't like the 'oil slick' hair in that pic. I would prefer NA He-Man to have a new head, but not that one.

Although I am a BIG fan of the original power sword, seeing that illustration confirms for me how cool NA He-Man's weapons could be. Bring 'em on!

He' ll come sooner or later so I dont see the big deal. Id rather have different NA characters before getting the He-man varient.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    Nice artwork, but not my preference for NA He-Man. As you said, Bow's boots would most likely be used, and they need to be. He-Ro's boots are an unnecessary re-use of parts. The same goes for the wrist bands. I also don't like the 'oil slick' hair in that pic. I would prefer NA He-Man to have a new head, but not that one.

Although I am a BIG fan of the original power sword, seeing that illustration confirms for me how cool NA He-Man's weapons could be. Bring 'em on!
    Agree. I want He-Man to look the way he did in the cartoon, not the old toy. The old toy was, well, I won't go there, but I could picture him in a village people video.

A big fan of Slush Head
    I hope that the NA He-man figure comes with a pony tail.
    I prefer that version.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

So when one of the planned figures gets delayed like they always do we will see NA He-Man, got it
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock View Post
    I prefer that version.
    I like the ponytail head better as well. We might have to wait for the second NA variant (Battle Punch He-Man) to get it though. That's the one that had a ponytail.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    I hope that at least they give us two NAs on 2011.
    One Galactic guardian and a Mutant. I think it would be fair to have 2 NAs next year.

Lets hope we see the next NA figure at NYTF.
    Couldn't agree more.

I prefer that version.
    I think this is an absolute must. Aside from his obvious wardrobe change in NA, He-Man's most notable change was his pony-tail. (Mattel's way of making the character "hip for a new generation ")
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

i was really looking forward to him but is he just being postponed or not being made at all, i'm a tad confused. i don't want to spend money on bow to make my own if he'll be released down the road. i'd rather spend that $20 on somting i really like.
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Personal Service Provider Agostinho's Avatar
    NA He-Man WILL be released down the road. I think two biggest He-Man variants would be Snake Armor and New Adventures.

Since the subscription figure is always a He-Man variant, and the lineups change to more 2nd stringers, I wonder if more popular renditions of He-Man will be used to secure subs. I wouldn't be surprised.

But I want every character done anyway, so I guess it doesn't bother me as much.

After seeing Bow, I'm certain we'll get NA He-man eventually. I don't think there would be any official announcements until after Bow has been released, and perhaps reissued, as it was said earlier "stealing his thunder". I would love a NA Skeletor to go with it, or any of the Space Mutants.