PLEASE READ

Here is a link to the general discussion of WoW on this forum. If you want to discuss how much you like or hate the game, quitting playing, say which MMOs are better, wish your significant other would give you more attention, etc, please go there.

This thread is for us who play the game and want to discuss our achievements, show off our loot, discuss upcoming content, changes, story lines, links to the armory, etc.

Please respect that

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moving on
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that WotLK is behind us, and the Cataclysm has hit, what are your all's thoughts so far?

If you haven't read The Shattering, I suggest you do. It is a really great story of why Thrall left, Garrosh took over, and why Baine Bloodhoof is now High Chieftan. If you read Arthas: Rise of the Lich King, and you liked it...The Shattering is much better.

Speaking of Arthas, I still haven't killed him. I haven't been able to hard core raid in a long time. Just when I would find a guild that was progressing through ICC well enough they would fall apart. Me and a few friends in and out of game have decided to form a 10 man guild so we can get it done, plus use the new guild leveling system.

In hindsight I thought they did a great job with WotLK. The story was great, the in game cinematics were epic, the music IS legedary, so going forwarded I'm really excited.

As for Cata I don't have many complaints so far. Flying in Azeroth is great! Ogrimmar looks great (I'm pro-Horde by the way), I LOVE the new Battle.Net Real ID, of course I'm feeling overwhelmed with all the stuff to do

The Goblin starting zone is fun. Really great quest line regarding Thrall. I don't want to spoil it, but even if you don't plan on rolling a Goblin (ie paid race change), just like the DK starting zone it is worth it

I can go on and on about this with a 'wall of text that crits for 100K', so I'll stop here and let someone else jump in.

FTH!