Thread: Q and A's for 12/15??

Pizza flows through me HordeFan's Avatar

Q and A's for 12/15??

Are they skipping them? I'm surprised I haven't seen any yet.

My guess is soon. With the holidays fast approaching, they probably have to squeeze them in amongst everything else. That's what I'm assuming anyway.

Here's ours:

It's the last Q&A with Mattel for 2010 and here's hoping they give us some good answers, right? We finally got some WWE answers and some good news for fans of the WWE stands. Unfortunately I'm not loving the answer on King Grayskull. Check out the full Q&A!

Infinite Hollywood: December 15th Q&A
    Toys, Movies, TV Shows and more reviewed at the pop culture mega site... INFINITE HOLLYWOOD.

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar
    Here's ours - just came in not too long ago! Also, got word that there will be no Jan. 1st Q&A - so next round is 1/15/11! See you next year! Click the image below to go to Q&A

Really liking the answer to the Adora's skirt question. NOT liking the answer about Veena's name not being available. Hope that doesn't keep her from getting a figure.

Great Q&A Patrick. Real weird about Veena. Good to hear about future POP/female figures and the skirt/unitard issue.
    PORK CHOP SANDWICHES!!

Great transactions with these members!!

anzraider03 - Roboto
    gofigure - Gy-Gor

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanmyth View Post
    Really liking the answer to the Adora's skirt question.
    same here i hate the granny panes look

Heroic Warrior
    Q&A from he-man.de:

1. Are there any plans to make some weapons and armor with a metallic or chrome-like finish to make them look more realistic or "noble"?

Yes. You will see a lot of this in the 2011 Brave and the Bold total armor series.

2. In Buzz-Off's biography on mattycollector.com "Mekaneck" is spelled "Mekanek". Is this a typo or his current trademarked name?

It was a type-o.

3. Are you aware of the character "Anti He-Man"? This character was introduced in the German audioplays from "Studio Europa" back in the 80ies and nowadays enjoys great popularity worldwide. Would this figure be available to Mattel?

Right now the German audio plays are not available. This character would be cool if they are ever made available!

4. Are there any news about the lifesized Power Sword as a prop replica which was on display at SDCC?

It will continue to be on display at other conventions but there are no plans to produce one at this time. Mattel does not create actual blade weapons. After all, we are a toy company in the end and it is not something we are able to do at this time.

5. Vintage Sy-Klone had two closed fists. For MOTUC She-Ra I had wished for one of her hands to have a closed fist too.
    Is there any possibility to offer swappable hands/fists for upcoming figures?

This is something we have looked into. Nothing to announce right now but always a possibility if the right figure comes along.
    Gegen 2-Klassen-Gesellschaft in Internet-Foren

Please direct any Q&As to the Round up thread.

(my apologies to Sgt. Slaughter, PaTrIcKfOgArTy and flitzi who already posted 'em here)