Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roast Gooble Dinner - Episode 028 Discussion!

Hybrid View

Roast Gooble Dinner - Episode 028 Discussion!

Episode 028 of He-Man.org's Roast Gooble Dinner is here!
    We hope you're hungry.

Val Staples, Danielle Gelehrter, "Pixel Dan" Eardley and Eamon O'Donoghue are back to discuss He-Man and She-Ra.

The gang kicks things off with discussion about 200x stylings in the MOTUC line.

Then they jump into a batch of fan e-mail where they discuss such topics as
    boxart
    King Grayskull
    Clamp Champ
    Wun-Dar as Zodac
    accent impersonations
    Judge J.B.
    all topped off with a bit of Italian wisdom!

MOTUC figures discussed in this show:
    He-Man (continued)

Plus, fellow He-Fan josh on the forums has created this fantastic Roast Gooble Dinner podcast Appendix & Notations which contains a ton of info about the show, with all the info about the Fanart, Fansites and Collectibles of the week, along with links to sites and user profiles of interest, and also details on how to contact the show with your feedback. Be sure to check that out!

And as always, you'll enjoy some extra seasoning with this episode's Fanart of the week, Collectible of the week and Fansite of the week!

So pull up your chair and fill up your plate! It's time to chow down on a tasty serving of fandom here on He-Man.org's Roast Gooble Dinner!

Runtime: 1 hour, 45 minutes, 44 seconds

Direct link for Episode 028

Subscription info:

Link to subscribe with iTunes
    or
    Direct link to RSS feed

I read somewhere that I have permission to yell at you. Where do I sign up? :P
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    accent impersonations
    You guys and your friggin accent impersonations every episode...
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    I read somewhere that I have permission to yell at you. Where do I sign up? :P
    I believe you have to get in line.
    Hope you have lots of time to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Wait until you hear them this time.

@JVS3
    I think what TG and upper management are talking about is if they had 2 looks for figures say a MOTU Classics line and say a 200X Classics line, a mother or possible father buying these figures would be confused if their child said: "I WANNA HE-MAN figure!! Waaah waaah!" Mommy/daddy go to the store and see 2 completely different looking He-Man figures both the standard version not some variant, but one looks (I use this term loosely) "anime-ish" and another looks like the classic "Filmationesque" or classic toy. Which one does the kid want? That's what I think he was referring to. Kinda like the Avatar figures - 3 3/4" and 6" figures - 2 distinct looks, but which one does the kid want? Most parents who don't care or know much about toys, really don't understand the difference other than price tags.

Re: the 200x exclusion...

Ok I believe I get it.

I don't think the "real" reason for the exclusion of 200x by upper mgmt is necessarily that it's going to be "confusing" to parents because, "hello?!" Parents aren't even buying these figures at Toys R Us we, the "adult" collectors are the ones buying them exclusively online (I think that was kinda a cop-out answer.) I do respect, and "get" what you all were talking about, and I totally do "get" what TG was talking about regarding the "branding" of one given style or look, and sticking to it, it's just that, that, doesn't really apply with this "adult collector" aimed line, sold exclusively online.

What I think the "real" reason for the exclusion is this:

Let's just say that of the 100% of adult collectors buying these figures, 60% of them are also fans of the 200x line, and have thus far, enjoyed, or at least not minded, the inclusion of the occasional, extra, "purely" 200x heads. Now then let's say that of that 60% of the 200x fans, only half of them, or 30% of the total adult collectors buying this line, are the "hardcore" 200x fans that feel that the allocated tooling cost for those extra, "purely" 200x heads, is justified, while the other 30% of them do enjoy the extra 200x heads, but ultimately, could live without them, and would maybe rather have the "cumulative" tooling cost of those 200x heads, go towards other, "extra" accessories; or diorama-type pieces like the weapons rack; or even an entirely "extra" bonus figure for the year - and would basically rather have the "option" of buying a separate 200x heads pack, as has been suggested, as opposed to having those extra 200x heads "forced upon them" by being packed in with the standard figures, and eating up some of that figures tooling cost allocation.

So in the end, hypothetically of course (although I'd imagine I'm in the ballpark,) it's 70% of total buyers that could truly live without that 200x heads being packaged with/included in the cost, of each of the standard figures, vs. 30% of total buyers that would "prefer" to have those 200x heads included in the tooling budget for each of the standard figures that would have them.

So then, we are left with 70% of the TOTAL figures produced (with an extra 200x head,) that are basically including "wasted" accessories (the 200x heads) or wasted "tooling costs" because those collectors simply won't use those extra heads. And let's face it, essentially, one of the two heads, regardless of which one, is always gonna be pretty much "wasted" at any given point in time, when it's not actually "attached" to the figure, because, unlike all the weapons that are included with each figure, so far, can "all" be equipped on the figure at any one given time, while the heads on the other hand, well, there is "only one body" included, allowing for only one head to be attached, at any one given time.

I hope that makes sense.
    No comment.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neutro View Post
    Ok I believe I get it.

I don't think the "real" reason for the exclusion of 200x by upper mgmt is necessarily that it's going to be "confusing" to parents because, "hello?!" Parents aren't even buying these figures at Toys R Us – we, the "adult" collectors are the ones buying them exclusively online (I think that was kinda a cop-out answer.) I do respect, and "get" what you all were talking about, and I totally do "get" what TG was talking about regarding the "branding" of one given style or look, and sticking to it, it's just that, that, doesn't really apply with this "adult collector" aimed line, sold exclusively online.

What I think the "real" reason for the exclusion is this:

Let's just say that of the 100% of adult collectors buying these figures, 60% of them are also fans of the 200x line, and have thus far, enjoyed, or at least not minded, the inclusion of the occasional, extra, "purely" 200x heads. Now then let's say that of that 60% of the 200x fans, only half of them, or 30% of the total adult collectors buying this line, are the "hardcore" 200x fans that feel that the allocated tooling cost for those extra, "purely" 200x heads, is justified, while the other 30% of them do enjoy the extra 200x heads, but ultimately, could live without them, and would maybe rather have the "cumulative" tooling cost of those 200x heads, go towards other, "extra" accessories; or diorama-type pieces like the weapons rack; or even an entirely "extra" bonus figure for the year - and would basically rather have the "option" of buying a separate 200x heads pack, as has been suggested, as opposed to having those extra 200x heads "forced upon them" by being packed in with the standard figures, and eating up some of that figures tooling cost allocation.

So in the end, hypothetically of course (although I'd imagine I'm in the ballpark,) it's 70% of total buyers that could truly live without that 200x heads being packaged with/included in the cost, of each of the standard figures, vs. 30% of total buyers that would "prefer" to have those 200x heads included in the tooling budget for each of the standard figures that would have them.

So then, we are left with 70% of the TOTAL figures produced (with an extra 200x head,) that are basically including "wasted" accessories (the 200x heads) or wasted "tooling costs" because those collectors simply won't use those extra heads. And let's face it, essentially, one of the two heads, regardless of which one, is always gonna be pretty much "wasted" at any given point in time, when it's not actually "attached" to the figure, because, unlike all the weapons that are included with each figure, so far, can "all" be equipped on the figure at any one given time, while the heads on the other hand, well, there is "only one body" included, allowing for only one head to be attached, at any one given time.

I hope that makes sense.
    All MOTUC merchandise sells out, even the Weapons Paks, which are recolored items that we already own. Some fans are already satisfied with their original weapons. At least any new heads would be unique unto themselves and all of them don't have to be 200X heads to maximize sales. We could be getting a black Zodac helmet for Wun-Darr, a vintage Marzo head or a She-Ra head without the hole. Ask yourself, isn't this the same thing with the Weapon's Paks? That there are more weapons that aren't getting displayed?

I've got loads of weapons and heads that I'm not using, but it's great to have that option when or if I ultimately decide to switch things up or if a new opportunity presents itself (Using TRU He-Man's head on KG's body).

Another example are the MOTUC/DC 2 paks. Some fans like their original figures, rather than the repaints at TRU. However, the first Wave was so successful that we've made it to Wave 3.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; December 9, 2010 at 09:36am.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn 200X Prince Adam 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze Angella Perfuma Evilseed (MYP)

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    Regarding King Grayskull vs. He-Man, it's interesting to hear the take entertainment had. I never would have expected that. Like with He-Ro, I would have expected him to be a hero in his own right. Being that he was their ancestor, so far removed from the present, he's his own person. Yes, Adam takes after him in so may ways, and he's the fount of the power, but that's just it. He's the start of it all. Adam is the prophecy, the rebirth, the manifestation of so many hopes.

Personally, I see that there's something special within all of them, (He-Ro, Grayskull, He-Man, She-Ra) and they all tap into it in different ways, or similar ways, but no one should be "better" than the other. If there is one that's stronger, it should be the current ones based on breeding and survival of the fittest. D'Vann was a huge guy with a noble heart who battled to save his people, Adam and Adora are exceptional individuals who've overcome great obstacles, and are the culmination of a long line of heroes. I guess it all depends on how you look at it.

And welcome back, Emiliano! It was good to hear you. I thought someone was doing a really good impression at first.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Only 18mins in and I wanna say real quick, I agree Val. As Scott was saying it last ep, I was thinking "What?? Really??". (Nothing against the guy, he's just doin his job)
    There are a lot of 200X fans out there, why not increase your sales?

Mr Dead Horse, this is a stick... *sigh*

Anyways, back to listening..

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by kagamigod View Post
    @JVS3
    I think what TG and upper management are talking about is if they had 2 looks for figures say a MOTU Classics line and say a 200X Classics line, a mother or possible father buying these figures would be confused if their child said: "I WANNA HE-MAN figure!! Waaah waaah!" Mommy/daddy go to the store and see 2 completely different looking He-Man figures both the standard version not some variant, but one looks (I use this term loosely) "anime-ish" and another looks like the classic "Filmationesque" or classic toy. Which one does the kid want? That's what I think he was referring to. Kinda like the Avatar figures - 3 3/4" and 6" figures - 2 distinct looks, but which one does the kid want? Most parents who don't care or know much about toys, really don't understand the difference other than price tags.
    That is the only think I can think of. Plus the when the "suits" found out about all the extra tooling that the 4H did they saw all that $ going away and had a hissy fit and said stop it. This over budgeting stuff needs to stop. Plus I'm still thinking that they (mattel) are still haunted by the figure ratio feasco.

Nice show. Thanks guys and gal. or whatever the proper word is that I should use.

Now what I don't understand if the 2000 style is gone then why, for example, the big red ring on Sy-Klone? What am I missing? Please advise.

When I hear "beserker" I think of the Beserker pirates from Thundercats and "hear" one of them say beserkers. beserkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    I agree to Eamon 100% about the He-Man face...

The orginal He-Man has a more masculine face, Ive also to mention, that the distance between nose and mouth is a little bit more than the MOTUC Version, which gives the vintage version a more Hulk-Look...

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9430/page1fb.jpg

I "smell" a new video by "Pixel" Dan. The many eyebrows of he-man.
    Last edited by midor; December 9, 2010 at 07:28pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Evil Witch of Metternia Met-Hild's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    I actually thought somebody was doing an Emiliano impression at first and thought "hey, that's pretty spot on". And then it turns out it actually was Emiliano! It's so good to have our man from Sicily back again.

For the record, I really hope the theory that Mattel is planning to make 200X variants is true. At least that way we'd have a hope of someday getting 200X heads for figures that already missed out or are going to be sold without one. We might even get some extra tooling on the variants for more (classicized) 200X design elements.
    The artist formerly known as Mechthild

Please check out my MOTU revision fan art, and fan fiction: Metternia bios and history & myths.

Now also on DeviantArt: http://osmatar.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Mechthild View Post
    I actually thought somebody was doing an Emiliano impression at first and thought "hey, that's pretty spot on". And then it turns out it actually was Emiliano! It's so good to have our man from Sicily back again.
    Thats what I thought as well, I thought it was Fakor Emiliano. Great to hear Emiliano back.

I think Val has sit nail on head with the 200x thing someone in management just doesn’t like 200x or is just scared of it due to the performance of the 200x line. Like you say they need to realize the rules and strategy for a kids retail line is different to a adult collectors on-line line.

I would love a head pack, I really want that 200x Grizzlor head, I would have preferred that over the 200x Whiplash head.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    I think Val has sit nail on head with the 200x thing someone in management just doesnt like 200x or is just scared of it due to the performance of the 200x line. Like you say they need to realize the rules and strategy for a kids retail line is different to a adult collectors on-line line.
    I think Val is right. Someone who is NOW a higher up must have nearly been fired THEN because of the whole Mattel mismanagement of 200X. He probably is reminded of the whole affair each time 200X is brought up.

All of this is simply Mattel's refusal to admit they screwed up at retail in the first place. Back then, Mattel couldn't sell Batman and Harry Potter, two strong franchises today, much less He-Man. Not to mention clogging pegs with Jor-El and Superman 2 paks, Speed Racer and Ras' Al Ghul 2000.

Marketing Manager at Mattel Toyguru's Avatar
    Let me see if I can clear up this confusion about "no 200X" in the online MOTUC line.

As I said on the show last week, this was done for a branding purpose. Eamon is correct in his extrapolation.

There is no "VP who hates or was burned by 200X". If anything, one of the greatest successes of the 200X line was the collector interest, so of course we know collectors loved this line. Heck, the line was so big with collectors that unarticulated figures sold after the line ended.

But collectors who want the MOTUC line to be 200X are going to be dissapointed. This is NOT the 200X line continued. Do we think there are collectors who would support a 200X continuation line, sure! But it is not what we are doing right now.

To move MOTU as a brand forward, it is important to have one cohesive look for characters right now. The 200X redesigns just don't work for that. As I've said before, there is no reason we can't do 200X heads down the road (and I have said this), they are just retired from the current online MOTUC line.

Honestly, I think adding in 200X heads as a future box set or variant is a great way to refresh some characters down the road. In a movie year if this line were to go to retail that could possibly be one of many ways we might change around the original releases. Who knows?

But I hope this will put a cork in the idea that anyone hates the 200X line and design around here. It is cool, and I am personally a huge fan, but it is just not the current look for the brand. The current look is the Classics style.

We know there are fans of 200X designs and I imagine in time (and not anytime in the immediate future) 200X heads will be "Classic-ized" much like Whiplash. But not in the current online line as this look is retired. (things can and do come out of retirement if the timing works and the situation calls for it).

Hope this helps!

TG

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    As I said on the show last week, this was done for a branding purpose. Eamon is correct in his extrapolation.
    Man, I really need to catch up on the last few episodes. Had no idea you were on an ep.

Let me see if I can clear up this confusion about "no 200X" in the online MOTUC line.

There is no "VP who hates or was burned by 200X". If anything, one of the greatest successes of the 200X line was the collector interest, so of course we know collectors loved this line. Heck, the line was so big with collectors that unarticulated figures sold after the line ended.

But collectors who want the MOTUC line to be 200X are going to be dissapointed. This is NOT the 200X line continued. Do we think there are collectors who would support a 200X continuation line, sure! But it is not what we are doing right now.

To move MOTU as a brand forward, it is important to have one cohesive look for characters right now. The 200X redesigns just don't work for that. As I've said before, there is no reason we can't do 200X heads down the road (and I have said this), they are just retired from the current online MOTUC line.

Honestly, I think adding in 200X heads as a future box set or variant is a great way to refresh some characters down the road. In a movie year if this line were to go to retail that could possibly be one of many ways we might change around the original releases. Who knows?

But I hope this will put a cork in the idea that anyone hates the 200X line and design around here. It is cool, and I am personally a huge fan, but it is just not the current look for the brand. The current look is the Classics style.

We know there are fans of 200X designs and I imagine in time (and not anytime in the immediate future) 200X heads will be "Classic-ized" much like Whiplash. But not in the current online line as this look is retired. (things can and do come out of retirement if the timing works and the situation calls for it).

Hope this helps!

TG
    Thanks Toyguru--for bringing the 200X fans some acknowledgment that Mattel is at least open to making a 200X head pack for Classics.

But it's not about continuing the 200x line. Maybe a handful of fans here have said they'd love to have the 200x toyline back, but almost all 200x supporters are talking about and want the same thing:
    more 200x design elements (where possible; like with Sy-Klone's ring), weapons and alternate heads in the MOTUC line.
    That's been what folks have clamored for from day one.

To move MOTU as a brand forward, it is important to have one cohesive look for characters right now. The 200X redesigns just don't work for that. As I've said before...they are just retired from the current online MOTUC line.
    I still don't follow this.
    It's an adult line for collectors sold online.
    And the 200x elements thus far IMO have worked just fine.
    In the 4H we trust!

The inclusion of extra heads, 200x design elements, 200x weapons, etc will not disrupt the look and feel of the line.
    Cohesion is what someone labels it.
    And MOTUC is whatever Mattel labels it.

Like we said on the show, if this line ever does go to retail stores?
    Then Mattel can take out the head they don't want. But leave it for adult collectors online.

Is Mattel worried about what look to license if that time ever comes? That's what the licensees styleguide is for.

There is always a workaround. I think whoever is making these calls on 200x needs to start looking at those alternate routes rather than pressing the "no" button at every turn.

On the plus side, this is a good thing.
    The option for alternative 200x inspired heads still exists, and thank you!

But I don't think Mattel needs a movie to make that happen given the success and sellout of every other item in the MOTUC line.
    So I hope we'll see something like this long before a movie might happen.

Heck, we all know you're a big 200x fan! We all feel confident you have the power to sell it to upper-management.
    If Mattel makes them, fans will buy them!
    Go Scott-Shot power! (Imagine a MOTUC version of yourself with big guns)

Regarding Zodac and Wun-Dar: Zodac becoming a cosmic guardian does not have to happen in the last 100 years, actually if you put the bios into a timeline it seems highly unlikely, because we know

A) the Elders made a secret bargain with Overlords of the Timeless Dimension of Trolla that one member of the Elders has to join the Cosmic Enforcers in order to being allowed to keep the Sword of He on Eternia. So, Zodac has to become a cosmic guardian (and retain his physical form) before the appearance of Vikor, who battled the remaining Snake Men.

B) Zodak took the place of Zodac in the Council when Zodac left Eternia. And only after that he trapped King-Hiss. So unless you assume the Snake-Men were banished just 100 years ago ...

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    Regarding Zodac and Wun-Dar: Zodac becoming a cosmic guardian does not have to happen in the last 100 years, actually if you put the bios into a timeline it seems highly unlikely, because we know
    Yes - Wun-Dar did not become Zodac.
    As Irian pointed out the deal for Zodac to leave eternia in exchange for the sword staying there happened about 500 years ago (shortly after Grayskull died.)
    Wun-Dar lived 100 years ago.

It's a nice idea, but definitely a no-go in the classics story.

...until time travel comes into the story.
    Watch out!

We had a bit of that in the MV comics too.
    I left that up to Emiliano to figure out, though. Time travel always makes my head hurt.

Val, do you guys plan on covering the TRU He-Man? I think he's actually the best painted He-Man out there. Eye brows are perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Val, do you guys plan on covering the TRU He-Man? I think he's actually the best painted He-Man out there. Eye brows are perfect.
    There is a lot of He-Man talk in episode 029 coming on Wed.
    But we haven't talked TRU He-Man yet.
    I don't have him (well, I don't have any of them except Orko/Prince Adam).
    I'm not sure if the other guys have him or not.

...until time travel comes into the story.
    Watch out!

We had a bit of that in the MV comics too.
    I left that up to Emiliano to figure out, though. Time travel always makes my head hurt.
    Fair enough!

So then we could have Wun-Dar wearing armour from his underground city in 100 BA (before Adam), armour which is inspired or modelled on that of the heroes of the past (Zodac/k). Then after his many adventures the Goddess wisks him to the past (circa 530 BA) where a more mature Wund-dar joins the council of elders, hiding his face under a mask -either to hide hideous scars or so that preternia He-man (also in disguise) won't recognize him. Calls himself Zodac.

That way we get a nice little paradox about the armour. (being designed based on itself.)
    Why not? There's lots of crazy stuff going on already.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulff View Post
    99.9% of people would not have noticed if 200x was phased out quietly.
    Yup. Just like nobody here discovered the reversed shoulders on He-Man and Roboto... This board is world renowned for our obsessive powers of observation.

I submit to the court that this statement is false.

Scott, I have to admire you for this! Unfortunately, the company's position has painted you into a corner.

There is one major loophole here: If like you say, 200x is off the table, then why are we still getting weapons, armor, and otherwise 200x influenced accessories? To this you might respond with "those are elements of 200x" or "Classic-ized 200x elements" and not the verboten "200x style".

Here's the thing about 200x: All of its elements are stylistic interpretations of the vintage line.
    I'm sorry, but was it apparent that you weren't getting enough adult collector interest to justify taking away such a rich and creative resource?

This was supposed to be a grab bag of all that is and was awesome about MOTU. The added "vintage" aspect was the use of a more muscular buck and the reuse of parts thereof. Do we need to beat it to death though? If you're serious about making the best possible brand of MOTU, you will need to bring in the best of the best. 200x might not have nailed everything perfectly for everyone, but you have to admit that 4H brought some fantastic creative solutions to the table. Shame on you for not taking more advantage of that!

We won't ever agree I guess. There is absolutely no good reason to leave out the unquestionably aesthetically superior 200x-styled Buzz-Off head if you had the budget for it. If you don't like the 4H's work on that, why are you asking them to sculpt this one?

The situation where people are getting tired of simple retreads and stop buying up subscriptions? You're really going to have to work it to keep this up for another 5 years! Again, I'd like to point out that you have not retired 200x but have only said no to the heads. As stated, this is purely arbitrary and it makes your position all the more untenable!

I still don't follow this.
    It's an adult line for collectors sold online.
    And the 200x elements thus far IMO have worked just fine.
    In the 4H we trust!
    Truth.
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

Heroic Warrior Fighting Foe Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post

A) the Elders made a secret bargain with Overlords of the Timeless Dimension of Trolla that one member of the Elders has to join the Cosmic Enforcers in order to being allowed to keep the Sword of He on Eternia. So, Zodac has to become a cosmic guardian (and retain his physical form) before the appearance of Vikor, who battled the remaining Snake Men.

B) Zodak took the place of Zodac in the Council when Zodac left Eternia. And only after that he trapped King-Hiss. So unless you assume the Snake-Men were banished just 100 years ago ...
    You are totally correct. I got the timeline for Zodac completely mixed up for some reason (I blame my 6 month old waking me up at all hours of the night). I realized my mistake a few hours after I sent the email in to the show.

By the way, thank you so much to whoever it is that is responsible for adding the emails to the show; I was quite delighted to hear my email question on the show this morning, and even more exstatic when it wasn't shot down for its obviously flawed timeline. Thanks again guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Croaker View Post
    Fair enough!

So then we could have Wun-Dar wearing armour from his underground city in 100 BA (before Adam), armour which is inspired or modelled on that of the heroes of the past (Zodac/k). Then after his many adventures the Goddess wisks him to the past (circa 530 BA) where a more mature Wund-dar joins the council of elders, hiding his face under a mask -either to hide hideous scars or so that preternia He-man (also in disguise) won't recognize him. Calls himself Zodac.

That way we get a nice little paradox about the armour. (being designed based on itself.)
    Why not? There's lots of crazy stuff going on already.
    That is a fantastic idea, and still lends credence to my original theory. Plus, who doesn't love a good time-twisting tale?
    Last edited by Fighting Foe Man; December 14, 2010 at 04:36pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost