Thread: New DangerMouse Series in 2015

Grammer Flunky

New DangerMouse Series in 2015

Thank you British people ;o).....if you gave the world nothing else, at least we have Dangermouse, mr.Bean and Faulty Towers.... so thank you ;o)...

The original voice of Dangermouse is still alive.....so if he still sounds the same, I hope they bring him back. Sadly, penfold is no longer with us..

Heroic Warrior
    I would much rather have a new Count Duckula remake, but this interesting news as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon78 View Post
    I would much rather have a new Count Duckula remake, but this interesting news as well.
    I agree. I wish they would release ALL the seasons on dvd in the US. DangerMouse was awesome too though.

It's been going here in Blighty since Monday, do you want to know more?

dm-milk.jpg
    "Sorry Penfold, I think this milk's about to go off!"
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which is a pity because this week the National Association of Beholders wrote to tell me that I've got a face like a rucksack full of dented bells.
    (Charlie Brooker)

Grammer Flunky
    I saw episode one and three. Dangermouse has a bit of dumb character for comedy syndrome (really, that is what penfold is for)...it's minor, but it's there.

Greenbacks voice is horrible. he no longer sounds like a james bond villain, he sounds like a monty python one.
    colonel K sounds a little better. more michael caine like. but I miss the thick accent of the original.
    dangermouse is no sir david jason...but he's passable. so is penfold.

over all, i like it better than that horrid gadget reboot, where they made EVERYONE dumber and cut the case length in half. even penny is no longer her smart self thanks to that stupid talon love interest plot.
    ugh. what isso hard about a basic formula to get right?

I don't remember much about Danger Mouse. But the good news is the cartoon show will be heading to the big screen while Fast and Furious producer Neal H. Moritz will co-produce the movie.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...