Thread: Has Two-Bad had DoS yet? (Like Clamp Champ did)

Has Two-Bad had DoS yet? (Like Clamp Champ did)

Have they put up the extra stock of Two-Bad yet?
    Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

Nope he came out this year so he most likely won't have day of sale until 2015
    A PONY!!!

"I think it's time to admit the truth, I never grew out of wanting to be a vampire slayer... and probably never will"

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    No I don't think he has been offered on Matty yet and I hope he won't be.

What's the point of no DOS or another sub exclusive in the line if you're only going to sell him later?
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post

What's the point of no DOS or another sub exclusive in the line if you're only going to sell him later?
    Well would you rather have him DOS on Matty for more than you paid, or $10 at Big Lots?

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post

To scare folks into buying subs, of course. Unfortunately, the trick only worked the first time really, since as we saw all the figures eventually came out on a later sale day - and then most have sat there for days once they go for sale. A vintage one like this would go more quickly, but I still don't think anyone would have a problem getting one once they went up.

They don't suddenly downsize their order for certain figures; they simply hold back the stock for later. The same amount is available, they just shift it to add a "benefit" to subscribing by keeping them out of circulation for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Lookie View Post
    Have they put up the extra stock of Two-Bad yet?
    Two-Bad will never be put up for DOS sale in 2014, just as Lizard Man and Clamp Champ weren't sold DOS in 2013. Two-Bad will likely sell through in Early Access for subscribers in Q1 2015.
    Check out my blog, Toy Review Daily: A New Toy Review, 366 Days a Year! http://www.toyreviewdaily.com

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
    Two-Bad will never be put up for DOS sale in 2014, just as Lizard Man and Clamp Champ weren't sold DOS in 2013. Two-Bad will likely sell through in Early Access for subscribers in Q1 2015.
    This makes me wonder what they'll do with no-DOS items in 2015.

I mean, sure they can offer them in 2016, but that seems so strange, with Classics being ~over~ and all.

Cross that bridge if and when we get to it I guess.
    Pop Culture Shock - Filmation Statues (top 5 most wanted): Sorceress, Skeletor, Man-E-Faces, Mer-Man and Two-Bad! AND, hurry up with Evil Lynn, her reveal is what got me started.

Heroic Warrior
    Clamp Champ eventually came out.
    Seahawk eventually came out.

Two-Bad will make an appearance eventually.

Somedaaaay!

I find myself regretting not picking up a Snake Men 2-pack when they went for sale.