Thread: Use of MOTUC bucks in DC Multiverse line

Heroic Warrior

Use of MOTUC bucks in DC Multiverse line

We all know by now that the Dark Knight Returns Batman and Superman figures use the MOTUC basic male buck, thus essentially making those two unofficially part of the line (it's fair. He-Man's met both of them).

But does the BVS Wonder Woman use the female buck?

And are there any OTHER figures in that line utilizing MOTUC bucks?
    CyberV... FOR VICTORY!

Currently on a quest to find the legendary and mythical collaborative comic artist

They really should do a Warlord figure using the same buck... just saying!
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Sadly Darkseid didn't appear in the crossovers, far as I can see, so he'd be useless to me.

Seriously, does anybody know if the BVS Wonder Woman uses the female buck?
    CyberV... FOR VICTORY!

Currently on a quest to find the legendary and mythical collaborative comic artist

She does not. That BvS Wonder-woman figure is pretty fuggly if u ask me.
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cyberv View Post
    Sadly Darkseid didn't appear in the crossovers, far as I can see, so he'd be useless to me.

Seriously, does anybody know if the BVS Wonder Woman uses the female buck?
    No, definitely not, looks to be a totally new sculpt. Slightly larger than the DCUC female figures.

Heroic Warrior
    Darn. Thanks for the heads up. Figured it was too good to actually happen. I suppose I'll have to be content with MOTUC-compatible Superman and Batman
    CyberV... FOR VICTORY!

I used his feet on Snout Spout. Despite my Snout Spout having very tight ankle joints, the feet were still very wobbly. The Darkseid feet were really tight when added to the Snout Spout boots. I know it isn't as accurate but it was more important to me that his feet didn't wobble and the black was a perfect match.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal