Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 372

Thread: 200X Variants of Characters Thread

  1. #251
    Heroic Warrior Dark Sorceress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    apache junction az
    Posts
    2,847
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post

    Taking away the 200X heads might have hurt Mattel's sales on certain figures. Some fans would have purchased an extra figure to display them with a 200X head. Or alternate head period.
    i don't even have my griz clawful or buzz off with my other figs the 80's heads are just so bad! i'm really hopping we get new heads for them as "secret accessories"

    the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

    For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

  2. #252
    Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper Steve View Post
    I would support any 200x variant, but my big push is for a more 200x inspired Buzz Off. AT this stage, they have an impressive library of tools that could easily make him more than a Whiplash repaint.

    Make him a "Battleground" variant, say how he used Ambrosia or something. Use any new tooling on Andreenid warriors.
    a little cheesy but i like it! any excuse would be fine as long as we get a cool variant.

  3. #253
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sorceress View Post
    i don't even have my griz clawful or buzz off with my other figs the 80's heads are just so bad! i'm really hopping we get new heads for them as "secret accessories"
    I hope Mattel decides to do something long awaited for 200x's 10th anniversary.

    While I'm not expecting Mattel to go back on their word about doing a head pak, I hope we see something like 200X Adam at PowerCon or NYTF.

    Let's keep up the chanting fans! Add your name to the list today if you haven't already!
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; September 14, 2011 at 01:07pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

  4. #254
    Heroic Warrior Lipster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,229
    I want on this list.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

  5. #255
    Warrior of Evolution 13977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Nottinghamshire, UK
    Posts
    6,105
    Even just one figure for the 10th anniversary would be better then nothing. Just do a 200x Sorceress as one of the quarterly variants with the 10th anniversary logo on the back of the card like the 30th anniversary figures.

    Thought I would much prefer a 200x head pak for it, including Grizzlor, Buzz-Off etc

    Add me to the list pal
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

    Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

  6. #256
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,031
    Added both of you! We're 71 deep now!

    Any more fans willing to add their names to the chant?

    Perhaps if more fans signed up for subs one of the SKUs that they might explore could be the one we've all been waiting for!

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

  7. #257
    Heroic Warrior fireball13z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    North Atlanta
    Posts
    5,743
    Im a vintage and 200X fan, So you can add me to the list.

    thought it makes me have to buy 2 figures, if they come with 2 heads lol, but still put on me on
    the ignore list is my new best friend

  8. #258
    Heroic Warrior kup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    808
    Em I on the list?

  9. #259
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,031
    You are now! You and fball13z!

    We are 73 deep now! Let's keep the chant going!

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

  10. #260
    Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Trap Jaw's Man Cave
    Posts
    1,353
    I'm down. Add me! MORE 200X heads!!!!!!!!!!!
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

    Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

    Support The Power & Honor Foundation

    Power-Con/ThunderCon... now going green with TMNT!

  11. #261
    Heroic Warrior skully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    254
    add me to the list as well!!! =)

  12. #262
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    117
    MGM u can add me to the list.. I dont collect Classics but if they made 200x variants I would buy them!!

  13. #263
    Heroic Warrior CicconeSC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    621
    Add me to this list

  14. #264
    Fake Casting Agent CocoaSmooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    The (619)
    Posts
    5,173
    Yup I want heads....
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

  15. #265
    Heroic Warrior kup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    You are now! You and fball13z!

    We are 73 deep now! Let's keep the chant going!
    Cool! Thank you.

  16. #266
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,031
    Quote Originally Posted by skully View Post
    add me to the list as well!!! =)
    Quote Originally Posted by CicconeSC View Post
    Add me to this list
    You guys were already signed up earlier!

    We are 76 deep now. Maybe we can reach 100 before December 10, 2011--a year since Toyguru told us to campaign for 200X headed variants.

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

  17. #267
    Lord of the Patch baronterror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
    Posts
    3,897
    though this will be lost in the din, and perhaps rightly so, I will add no, I am not interested in new figures for new 200x specific heads.

    Specifically I wanted to run down that list posted up top.

    Buzz-Off: Definately not. Would look bad I feel on Buzz off.
    Sy-Klone: certainly the crest thingy is pretty cool but no, I'm not in need of this. WOuldnt use it anyway. But it is at least cool looking.
    Roboto: It's not really different enough, and I would not use it. But It is ok looking.
    Grizzlor: Sure, why not. I may even use it, but prolly not.
    Faceless One: I dont see that we didnt get this. Guess I'm just crazy. I think the head we got was very much a good toy version of an animated head.
    Clawful: Paint the eyebrows read, and you already have it. Not different enough.
    Snout Spout: Ok, that one is inarguably different enough to warrent it. Sure, why not, though I ended up liking what they did. I decided on the figure as is that head wouldn't look good, but I would accept it is unique enough looking.
    Battleground Evil-Lyn 2.0: more sillyness. At least as heads are concerned. A new Dress, well ok, I get that one. I dont need it, as it turns out this is now the perfect definative version of evil lyn for me, combines the best aspects of all lyns to me. But I get it. Dont need it if this represents her 200x dress, specifically if it's about of all things her head.

  18. #268
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,031
    Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    though this will be lost in the din, and perhaps rightly so, I will add no, I am not interested in new figures for new 200x specific heads.

    Specifically I wanted to run down that list posted up top.

    Buzz-Off: Definately not. Would look bad I feel on Buzz off.
    Sy-Klone: certainly the crest thingy is pretty cool but no, I'm not in need of this. WOuldnt use it anyway. But it is at least cool looking.
    Roboto: It's not really different enough, and I would not use it. But It is ok looking.
    Grizzlor: Sure, why not. I may even use it, but prolly not.
    Faceless One: I dont see that we didnt get this. Guess I'm just crazy. I think the head we got was very much a good toy version of an animated head.
    Clawful: Paint the eyebrows read, and you already have it. Not different enough.
    Snout Spout: Ok, that one is inarguably different enough to warrent it. Sure, why not, though I ended up liking what they did. I decided on the figure as is that head wouldn't look good, but I would accept it is unique enough looking.
    Battleground Evil-Lyn 2.0: more sillyness. At least as heads are concerned. A new Dress, well ok, I get that one. I dont need it, as it turns out this is now the perfect definative version of evil lyn for me, combines the best aspects of all lyns to me. But I get it. Dont need it if this represents her 200x dress, specifically if it's about of all things her head.
    Although this is a support thread for 200X heads, it does work for 200X variants period.

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

  19. #269
    Bug-Shido Warrior gatchagrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    989
    add me to the list..

    roboto could use his chest piece more than a head
    EL can use her tunic and skirt
    unhelmeted zodak
    ponytail MAA
    200x buzz off
    200x clawful
    200x triclops (including blind swordsman version)

    just the ones i can think off the top of my head
    http://bugshido.deviantart.com/

    Be apart of the "Gatchgrey and Royal-T present: the Bug-Shido Staction Character Contest"
    details here http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=176988

  20. #270
    Heroic Warrior mossyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Thornville Oh
    Posts
    364
    sign me up for the list I support it!

  21. #271
    Heroic Warrior hlinhk128's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    KYOTO-HONG KONG-CHICAGO
    Posts
    752
    I am up for 200X getting more love!!!!

  22. #272
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,031
    We're 79 deep now.

    I hope Mattel is looking at the whole Snake Man-At-Arms misfire and is re-evaluating it's 200X variant strategy. Making half-assed variants isn't the way to go.

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

  23. #273
    Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Rideau Lakes, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,701
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I hope Mattel is looking at the whole Snake Man-At-Arms misfire and is re-evaluating it's 200X variant strategy. Making half-assed variants isn't the way to go.
    Just a hunch, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's not how they'll see it. If SMAA tanks, it'll be explained as the reason not to do any more 200X variants....... or at least use it as a scare tactic just before SMAA goes on sale.

  24. #274
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,031
    Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    Just a hunch, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's not how they'll see it. If SMAA tanks, it'll be explained as the reason not to do any more 200X variants....... or at least use it as a scare tactic just before SMAA goes on sale.
    If Mattel regularly reads these forums, then they should know that the general consensus is that Snake MAA would be acceptable if he had his 200X accessories. The idea itself is passable, but Mattel can't expect fans to latch onto a repaint that has accessories that they wouldn't regularly use.

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

  25. #275
    folks die GoreIlla Dances DO4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    4,027
    Dear Mattel:
    Half-assed 200X repaints BAD
    Making the 200X Stuff DIFFERENT ENOUGH from their Vintage Counterparts WHILE Retaining the MOTUC Aesthetic = GOOD

    IF Snake Man-at-Arms just comes with the snake head, mace and Serpent ring... BAD

    IF Snake Man-at-Arms gets some extra stuff like the Arm Cannon or alternate Shoulder pad (Similar in shape to the the 200X one, but not with the 200X proportions)... in addition to the mace, snake head and serpent ringGOOD

    If he could have gotten a second Unhelmeted normal MAA Head (that we were told it was NOT going to happen) he would've been... BETTER

    That's just my opinion... and why I insist that 200X He-Man should get a classicized version of his 200X hairstyle and harness... so he can be a lot much more than a repaint...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now who shall I fight for?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •