Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: 200X Variants of Characters Thread

Evil Janitor of Skeletor dr phiz's Avatar
    I hope they continue to release 200x heads with figures. One of the cooler things about the line. Count me in, and here's to hoping for a few 200x inspired figures at SDCC.
    Feedback thread

Great sellers/traders: Soulfly, Grayskulls Fakor, bigassbuzz, greyskull1, boggs32, Karak Nul, J-Sun, Son of Keldor, aiwaloki, Starshine, Vlcan, joeybones, beastor, stprime

I too support 200x heads. As much as I love vintage and most of my characters are displayed that way...there are some that need it. My Merman, Kobra Kahn and Stinker (minus mask) all used the heads. In addition, I used the 200x head and put Moss Man on the Preeternia shelf (prior to 2nd mini comic he was vintage with my warriors). Finally I skipped Zodac altogether and just got Zodak as my one and only cosmic enforcer (he's just too cool and there's no need for two in my cannon or on my shelves) and BG Evil Lyn is my only version as well. Anyway, I'm a bigger Filmation/Vintage fan but I'm all about options and what fits best. Sometimes that's 200x so keep them coming please. Besides, you please MORE people with the two heads and in doing so make MORE sales, (people will by multiples....).

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I hope Mattel makes the announcement that they are un-retiring 200X heads at SDCC. We get other stylistically different heads from Alfreado Alcala, style guides and the cardbacks, but 200X is exempt?

Welcome aboard, fellas! I've added your names to the front. We are 88 deep now!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

I want more 200X as well. As my fave era I think it should be better represented because if we can have stuff from Filmation, NA, UK Comics, Mini-Comics etc why can't we have 200x influenced head sculpts and / or accessories?
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    I want more 200X as well. As my fave era I think it should be better represented because if we can have stuff from Filmation, NA, UK Comics, Mini-Comics etc why can't we have 200x influenced head sculpts and / or accessories?
    Tell me about it. I've added you too! 89 now!

Imo Fisto and Stinkor are perfect examples of how these figures could be handled. Even whiplash to some extend, allthough his 200x head is a bit too large IMO. Grizlor would have been on this list if they would have let him keep the alternate head.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Imo Fisto and Stinkor are perfect examples of how these figures could be handled. Even whiplash to some extend, allthough his 200x head is a bit too large IMO. Grizlor would have been on this list if they would have let him keep the alternate head.
    I know...I hope Mattel has been paying attention to the praise that those figures have been getting. That Mattel exec could be shown that he was hasty in retiring a huge reason why fans double purchase figures. Mattel wants these things to sell out in hours; taking away 200X heads doesn''t help that goal.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    king/captain randor figure.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by megagearmax View Post
    i know...i hope mattel has been paying attention to the praise that those figures have been getting. That mattel exec could be shown that he was hasty in retiring a huge reason why fans double purchase figures. Mattel wants these things to sell out in hours; taking away 200x heads doesn''t help that goal.
    100% agreed!
    At MATTYCOLLECTOR.com, 'ALL SALES ARE FINAL'...UNLESS it's in THEIR ADVANTAGE to not be...

Feedback Thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=185599

Find me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...00003950889698

We need more 200X in this line. I couldn't help but think to myself when I saw Jitsu that he should have had the same treatment as Fisto and have had an additional belt that when put on made him more resemble his 200X staction with his more Samurai look. Also throw in some clip on leg guards and left arm guard and maybe a second head in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I hate you. So much.

In regards to my speculation on who Teela's real father is.

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Masamune View Post
    I couldn't help but think to myself when I saw Jitsu that he should have had the same treatment as Fisto and have had an additional belt that when put on made him more resemble his 200X staction with his more Samurai look.
    This is the reason I started a poll regarding the addition of a 200X belt being included with Jitsu. I was hoping the 4H and Matty were paying attention, I guess they weren't.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    I just want to throw in my chant for more 200X heads.

My Reasoning: We got Alcala Skeletor, so why not give us 200X Skeletor (and others)!
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

Maybe we should ask for an 'armour pack' for down the road. They've done a few 'weapon packs' so far.

Also, when you get the time MetalGearMax, add my name to the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I hate you. So much.

In regards to my speculation on who Teela's real father is.

Quote Originally Posted by HordeMonkey View Post
    I just want to throw in my chant for more 200X heads.

My Reasoning: We got Alcala Skeletor, so why not give us 200X Skeletor (and others)!
    Maybe we should ask for an 'armour pack' for down the road. They've done a few 'weapon packs' so far.

Also, when you get the time MetalGearMax, add my name to the list.
    Thanks for the support guys! There are 91 of us now! Almost 100 fans who want 200X and alternate heads!

At least Zodak got his alternate head. Hopefully the sub goes through so we can get it!

Maybe we should ask for an 'armour pack' for down the road.
    Rattlor needs his MYP armor and Jitsu now needs his 200X belt so I'm all for it!
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

could repaints of the Vykron "Space Ace" shin and arm guards work for a "200X" Jitsu?
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    Rattlor needs his MYP armor and Jitsu now needs his 200X belt so I'm all for it!
    Rattlor needs a whole variant along with that 200X armor. The bracers and shin guards are all part of the look too.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Rattlor needs a whole variant along with that 200X armor. The bracers and shin guards are all part of the look too.
    At this point, I'm not sure we have a realistic chance of getting a whole variant so I'd be happy with just the armor.

Do we have any more 200X variant supporters out there who want to jump on board? With all of the current changes to MOTUC, who knows when we might get anymore 200X styled variants. Hopefully, the line will continue onward in a diminished capacity and we might be able to eventually get the variants that we want.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Do we have any more 200X variant supporters out there who want to jump on board? With all of the current changes to MOTUC, who knows when we might get anymore 200X styled variants. Hopefully, the line will continue onward in a diminished capacity and we might be able to eventually get the variants that we want.
    I'm suprised there aren't more as well....i would have thought this was a "no brainer" Speaking of which.....BG Roboto Scott!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    I'm suprised there aren't more as well....i would have thought this was a "no brainer" Speaking of which.....BG Roboto Scott!!!!!!
    A lot of time has passed since TG said that Management killed off 200X heads. Fans have cooled down about it, until we get a Vintage Era character who's original head looks too goofy. I think that some fans think that campaigning for these variants might be a lost cause. Another reason could be because of the support threads are in their own sub-forum now instead of in the Classics forum, where fans only see the top-most thread.

yeah i really need some more 200x variants or at the very least 200x elements adding to figures/weapons packs

i've been fearing less of them coming now, but i live in hope Scott will try and keep elements and extras styled on 200x

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Gibbs View Post
    yeah i really need some more 200x variants or at the very least 200x elements adding to figures/weapons packs

i've been fearing less of them coming now, but i live in hope Scott will try and keep elements and extras styled on 200x
    I know...it might be a looooong time before we see a variant. I really hope that 2013 surprise is some kind of variant sub.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    I think the constant "that look is retired" line kind of took the wind out of our sails. I know I read that response so much that ToyGuru could have included a T-shirt with that saying as a sub exclusive

I still think we just need to be clever in how we ask for 200X style. The moment someone at Mattel hears 200X style I think they panic. Stinkor didn't have a 200X head, he had a "modern" head. So we need a "modern headpack"! Yea that's the ticket.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    1. Snake Armor He-Man
    2. King Hisss (200x/MYP)
    3. Captain Randor
    4. Teela (2.0 young MYP)
    5. Adam (young slime body)
    6. Ice Armor He-Man
    7. Sorceress (Egyptian MYP/200x)
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor