Thread: Vikor Release

Vikor Release

Okay, I can't find the answer to this anywhere. I even emailed Matty Customer Service and they haven't gotten back to me.
    So, when is Vikor actually going on sale? I've never ordered before, so if I'm just mixed up here, apologies. But January 15, 2011, is a Saturday, and from what I understand they won't do it on the weekend. Monday, January 17, 2011, is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, and a lot of places are closed for the federal holiday.
    So will it be Tuesday, the 18th? Or are we simply waiting for an official statement? I've looked here at at Matty and can't find the answer. Is it right in front of me and I'm just not seeing it?
    I have to take work off to order, so I want to know the actual day so I can do this. Thanks in advance for any and all help you can give me.

January 17th as of right now, but it will most likely get moved to the 18th if it's MLK day.

The answer can be found in this thread.

In the future, please try and use the search feature.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!