Thread: Club Eternia 2011 processing on Jan 13th!

Club Eternia 2011 processing on Jan 13th!

I just got off the phone with Matty because I wanted to confirm that i was all set for the sub - see I have my matty stuff go to hotmail because it's so random when they send out emails and after that hack in the end of December I haven't gotten all of the emails restored to my account - all my matty stuff is gone.. anyway....)

The lady I spoke with said that I was all good to go and that my order history says 'order submitted' and that is fine because the orders will start processing on Jan 13th 2011 for the new figure.

I posted that in the Club Eternia 2011 thread but I know not everyone visits that so I thought I'd post it here. I hope that's okay.
    Check out me and my friend's blog: Geek Culture

It's normal for the subscription holders to get their order processed two days before the sale date. It's been that way for months now.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Heroic Painting Warrior GLJossan's Avatar
    Behind Sorceress' shower curtain with a camera... Better known as NJ.
    Thanks, that is good to know about, I've been wondering when it'd be.

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    It's normal for the subscription holders to get their order processed two days before the sale date. It's been that way for months now.
    Yes I know that, but I know that we don't get renewal emails since it was the start of a new sub so I thought people would want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Yeah but this is 6 days before the sale...big difference

Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    Yeah but this is 6 days before the sale...big difference
    But it's two business days before the sale, which is what it's been since last May (when this erly process thing for subs started).

- Joni -
    "My grandfather had a saying: 'Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave.'" - Commander Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Admin @ The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club
    Join our community at:
    The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club

* My MOTU memories
    * My MOTU collection images

On the phone with Matty Collector/Digital River. Only called because of a card change which I've done in the system but never had any problems. Lady on the phone said she has no idea about a "subscription service" so she had to put me on hold to "find info". Funny how when I pull up my account on Matty's site I can see everything I need to know. After she put me on hold she came back with the response, "you just have to wait for an email". Oh, gee thanks.

You would think by now....

That is good to know, I mean we knew that starting a while ago they were doing it 2 days before a sale but since the 15th is a Sat and Monday is a Holiday its nice to know for sure
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    That is good to know, I mean we knew that starting a while ago they were doing it 2 days before a sale but since the 15th is a Sat and Monday is a Holiday its nice to know for sure
    That's why I thought I should put it in it's own thread in addition to the Club Eternia 2011 thread.

Between it being the first one of the sub so no renewal email
    the 15th being on a Saturday
    Monday being a Holiday
    Matty being Matty

I figured it deserved it's own thread.

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    See, that really sucks. I hadn't factored in the holiday on Monday. If they are going to continue to do this two days ahead thing, they probably should publish a schedule for the subscribers on when they are going to make the debits to the cards. That kind of thing can end up screwing up a lot of peoples accounts.

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    That's about right. I usually get my confirmations on the 13th. I'm pretty cool with Vikor, but I think it's going to be a fight for the guards.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    The only thing I hate is that we do not get to save on shipping between Vikor and the guards. That is bs.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Glad I changed my CC or else I would have been messed up myself. I thought about it last night in doing this.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    So when is this supposed to happen? I've yet to get charged or have an email sent out. Not to mention there is nothing in my order history for Vikor yet.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.