Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTFWTK 2.52 - Ask your questions here!

Am I correct in deducing that both T. E. Scope and Mer-Man joined with Skeletor (not Keldor) after the creation of the mystic wall? I have been working on a massive Bio-Narrative, editing it all together as best I could at He-Man.Org and, while some may not like the notion, this is what I've surmised... Any help?
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

She-ra's Tiara

We know that the Bios have already been written and through them we have learnt about the origins of the He-man's outfit (techno vest), will the Bios reveal more information about She-ra's outfit? ... Mainly her Tiara?

Last edited by Yogopop; January 4, 2011 at 07:29pm.
    TOP 5 MOTUC MUST HAVES:
    1. Mermista
    2. Angella
    3. 200X Sorceress
    4. Snake Armor He-man & She-ra (See here for Hunter Knight's custom) 2-Pack
    5. Madame Razz w Broom

Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    The prices of the DCU vs MOTU exclusive 2 packs at TRU went up in price from 29.99 to 34.99. Was this price hike caused by Mattel or Toys R Us?

Quote Originally Posted by CarKrash View Post
    The prices of the DCU vs MOTU exclusive 2 packs at TRU went up in price from 29.99 to 34.99. Was this price hike caused by Mattel or Toys R Us?
    Considering I've read on these forums that ToysRus is charging a lot more for Mattel's Monster High toyline than Target or other retail stores, I'd put my money on it being ToysRus' doing.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Retailers themselves set the pricing, not Mattel.

Widget

Different heads for re-issues.

I was wondering, if there was a re-issue of a figure like whiplash or teela would it be possible to package them with their alternate head fitted?

It'd add more value to buying the re-issue for all us collectors who never open them IMO.

Heroic Warrior
    Hordak and Battle Armor He-Man both came with an armor piece instead of the normal lower abs. Randor and He-Ro, however, did not. Are we to assume that Randor and He-Ro's armor only cover their chests and that they are wearing appropriately matching tunics or shirts underneath? If so, why the change since the vintage figures seem to be wearing full body armor?
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

Heroic Warrior
    What process do you use to determine what order figures get rereleased? With Adora and Evil lynn before Teela and a second re-release of Stratos before before Tri-klops... It's obviously not a first came, first rereleased...

Is it based on Demand (ie. Adora sold out too fast...) , or left over stock Like Zodac's re-release?

Some fans have made fantastic custom packagings for MOTUC figures that are inspired by the packaging-style that the original line had. Would a packaging variant be a possible re-issue variant that could be seen at some point?

Like for instance re-issuing the 8-back characters with a 80's - inspired packaging colors (and maybe back sides too)?
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

After bringing Mo-Larr back, have you considered working with the Robot Chicken team on a She-Ra episode? And have you seen their first effort involving the Princess of Power, when Adora's 'Aunt Flo' comes to visit?
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina