Done and done!
Here's where I'm at, at the moment...
1. What is your most favorite release for 2014? Double Mischief. Despite her severely flawed design from the choker on up, I've been over the moon at having one of my favorite classic PoP characters brought to life in Classics. I really had doubts that we would ever get her at all, and yeah- there's more than a few things I would have liked to have seen done better- but overall I'm happy she arrived in 2014 and stands out as one of the things I was most excited to see produced last year.
2. What is your least favorite release for 2014? Battle Lion. I just have no use for this thing whatsoever in my collection. Even less so now that I'm about to get my hands on Spirit Of Grayskull. I even sold off my Bronze Grayskull and have retired the re-issue, as I'm all about displaying this upcoming new glow in the dark ghost version in my Castle Grayskull... thus negating the need for the guy's steed. And he's too similar to Battle Cat, anyways. I understand his appeal to die-hard MYP fans, but would have rather have had Clawdeen, if I had to have another cat in my collection.
3. What packaging changes should be made to MOTUC? I voted for revamping the entire package. Right from the very first figure, I thought the packaging looked uninspired and shockingly bland. To see it retired and start fresh would be a welcome (and no doubt eye-pleasing) change!
4. What new form factors would you like to see in a new toy line? I forget how it was worded, but I went with the "drastic change in style" option. I have no interest in 3 3/4" (too small), or hyper-real, so if a new MOTU must come, I'd like these characters presented as something we've never had before style-wise. Years and years from now, it would be fun to look back on the previous lines and see that each era had a distinct style, rather than repeating the same thing every so many years.
5. Are you interested in another Create-a-Character contest? Frankly, no. I wouldn't be opposed to previous contest runner-up figures, but there's so many cool ideas from both of the previous contests that didn't get made, that I'd rather see Mattel tackle those than have another contest altogether.
6. Based on vintage toys, what should be the next MOTUC vehicles, playsets or beasts? It was hard to whittle it down, but in the end I really need The Slime Pit, Point Dread & Talon Fighter, and Snake Mountain (vintage) represented in my MOTUC collection!