i use sculptris.

and offcourse he must be a giant!

btw i moved

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...59#post2790659
    Grazellka the mighty Barbarian.

See my 3d works at www.eyerock.de

Here are also some support for Horde Prime:

Source: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ht=Horde+Prime

But Personaly, I would love the Horde Prime from UK Magazine!

PLEASE 4 HORSEMEN, DO A GIANT HORDE PRIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah UK Comics Horde Prime, but I'd want him am a regular 6" figure not a giant sized one.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Hell yeah UK Comics Horde Prime, but I'd want him am a regular 6" figure not a giant sized one.
    For this one, yes, I agree

Simple to do in fact...

I did a quick mock up... and with a standard buck, Hordak's cape, Grizzlor's boots and Skeletor's hands, only a new head is needed !
    What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Arvulis View Post
    For this one, yes, I agree

Simple to do in fact...

I did a quick mock up... and with a standard buck, Hordak's cape, Grizzlor's boots and Skeletor's hands, only a new head is needed !
    What do you think?

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/a...PrimeMOTUC.jpg
    The cape would need to be reworked a little to include the shoulder pads and he could also use a removable belt similar to what we are getting with Fisto, but with a little 4HM magic I'd be happy with that figure

Wanted:

The cape would need to be reworked a little to include the shoulder pads and he could also use a removable belt similar to what we are getting with Fisto, but with a little 4HM magic I'd be happy with that figure
    You said it all mate! A little 4HM magic.... and this character would be awesome.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i would like two figures.
    uk comic 6 inch & large prime.
    well they dont need to give us a large figure if he is body-less in form.

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    i would like two figures.
    uk comic 6 inch & large prime.
    well they dont need to give us a large figure if he is body-less in form.
    and the planned MVC comics explanation for these two forms would fit in nicely. The UK/Euro comics 6" figure is Prime (real name: Nordor) before he was defeated by the Ancients and stripped of all form, then he eventually obtains the mechanical body seen in the POP cartoon.

Wanted:

and the planned MVC comics explanation for these two forms would fit in nicely. The UK/Euro comics 6" figure is Prime (real name: Nordor) before he was defeated by the Ancients and stripped of all form, then he eventually obtains the mechanical body seen in the POP cartoon.
    I would pay a lot to have both version!

However, about the real name "Nordor", was it planned by MVC also?
    If yes, do you have any reference of these MVC explanations? I would love to read it. Do we learn a link with the NA playset?

Quote Originally Posted by Arvulis View Post
    I would pay a lot to have both version!

However, about the real name "Nordor", was it planned by MVC also?
    If yes, do you have any reference of these MVC explanations? I would love to read it. Do we learn a link with the NA playset?
    Yes MVC planned for Horde Prime's real name to be Nordor, this didn't actually make it to a printed issue as the comic was cancelled before they got to that. But it should be in the MVC comic bible that Mattel has a copy of and has already used things from in the MOTUC bio's.

The following thread has all the information you need:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=196349
    Note there are two entries for Nordor, one for Nordor [Ancient]/Horde Prime and one for Nordor [Satellite] (the NA playset) and it says "There is a connection between the celestial satellite called Nordor and the fallen Ancient by the same name; however, the exact relationship is unknown." Hopefully Emiliano will tell us what the connection is one day, or maybe he didn't have that bit planned out yet

Wanted:

Yes MVC planned for Horde Prime's real name to be Nordor, this didn't actually make it to a printed issue as the comic was cancelled before they got to that. But it should be in the MVC comic bible that Mattel has a copy of and has already used things from in the MOTUC bio's.

The following thread has all the information you need:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=196349
    Note there are two entries for Nordor, one for Nordor [Ancient]/Horde Prime and one for Nordor [Satellite] (the NA playset) and it says "There is a connection between the celestial satellite called Nordor and the fallen Ancient by the same name; however, the exact relationship is unknown." Hopefully Emiliano will tell us what the connection is one day, or maybe he didn't have that bit planned out yet
    Oh wow, thanks for this link pal . There is a lot of information I didn't know!
    "The Ancients created Despondos as a way of controlling Nordor’s growing forces." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The other part of Nordor’s spirit, which remained free and adopted the name Horde Prime, obtained a mechanical body and continued to lead his army from Horde World."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Horde Prime viewed Adora as the “ultimate weapon,” capable of destroying the Power of Grayskull."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm down

Emiliano, if you see this message do you have more info on the connection between the celestial satellite called Nordor and the fallen Ancient by the same name ??!! Please share

And by the way, I realized that Horde Prime should be the UNNAMED ONE mentioned in the mini comic "The Legend Begins" (vintage and motuc) ?!! EXCELLENT!!!!

"The part of Nordor’s essence that was known to the Ancients was stripped of all form and identity—he became known as the Unnamed. Eventually, the Unnamed was imprisoned by the Council of Wisdom within the Shakarran Crystal, but not before using the Snake Men to further his vendetta against the forces of goodness. "

Quote Originally Posted by KingRandor82 View Post
    Not even if Hordak is leader of only that sector of the Horde?

That's actually how I see him. I see the Horde as an incredibly vast intergalactic empire, with many different sectors and each sector having a leader.

Hordak is one of those leaders....and his sector is likely one of the higher-up ones to Horde Prime/Supreme.
    That's basically implied if not specifically stated in the SHe-Ra Cartoon, no?

I basically agree with this.

What my Idea is that (Based on POP) Hordak is clearly not the All powerful leader of the Horde (like in MOTU Vintage toys or MYP) but the plantetary leader, or section leader, under Horde Prime/Supreme.

Horde Supreme is the leader of it all. Ancient powerful master.

So what I like to believe (and sadly this will never make it into cannon) is that the really awesome leader horde based on vintage Hordak toy and MYP depiction (which is clearly an insperation in MOTUC) is Horde Supreme.

Which is to say the toy we already have in MOTUC is, say, and avatar of Horde Supreme. The gray mystic powerful ancient.

BLue Filmation Techno Hordak is the less powerful younger "Brother" (real or otherwise, I dont know) who is basically the hand of the Supreme.

Hordak is the Vader to Horde Supreme's Emperor.

At any rate since my Gray Hordak/Blue Hordak is only going to be my personal cannon as far as I can assume, I'd like a Horde Supreme to be something like the fan art. I particularly like the Red faced bat eared one, making the Horde Symbol the penultimate leader's face.

I also like the galactus style fan arts. Ultimately I think if he is "Super large" it should only be like (as has been suggested a bit) the Wizard of Oz. Call it a robot shell, or a Hard Light hologram, or even a spiritual materialization.

But I would rather him in actual form be a standard size character.

Of course as I said, the Grey HOrdak is already my Horde Prime (at least as soon as I get a BLue Filmation HOrdak.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    I think it would be awesome if they kept the mystique of Prime, and sculpted a massive, highly detailed and highly articulated hand, coming out of some sort of translucent sculpted smoke. Maybe even make a platform for Hordak to stand on in front of it.
    this is exactly what I dont want. Luckilly I doubt we'll get that. Give me an anthropomorphic figure. Be it giant or standard. I prefer Standard. Size is not a crutch for powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    i would like to see horde prime to make an appearance in the future when he-man is with the galactic guardians.
    king hisss would be gone for good. hordak is defeated by skeletor. skeletor allied himself with the mutants to take on the rest of the horde empire & the galactic guardians along with he-man.
    horde prime would be a great end all villains. the one that started it all horde prime.
    I love this. MATTEL LISTEN UP!

I'd love them to use the UK Comics version for this guy, but I wouldn't want him as a giant just a regular sized figure:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...eprime_bio.jpg
    Not bad. Dont know how I feel about the design, but I will agree teh bio is pretty cool, and that design is the kind of thing I love that the 4H can do to a concept.

Dont want it so 200x obviously. Dont want it at all actually. But it's pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn29 View Post
    Horde Prime and Hordak are brothers, so they need to match in my opinion.

When the MOTUC Hordak was released with the longer loin cloth I decided that Horde Prime for me is the Hordak we saw in the MYP series. The all powerful magic user we saw take on King Grayskull.

The blue Filmation version is Hordak to me. Less powerful than his brother (but still crazy powerful). I also figure since MYP Hordak was defeated by magic, Filmation Hordak decided to use science instead.

It's simple and it easily explains both of them without causing any continuity problems in my mind.
    Ok, I've been saying this for years. I posted this before I came across you already did it. I cant claim inspiration for this for you can I? Great mind's think alike!

I really hope there are more like minded people. I dont think anyone will be happy with that, but it really is the best idea.

Save the big giant whatever as the avatar for the dematerialized Horde Prime (MYP Gray vitange style). That'll make everyone happy.

Wanted to add that the refrences to "2 heads" in the cartoon were unliteral, nonreal, "asides". 4 wall breakers. Not to be taken seriously.

I see literary liscense to make things seem terrible or worse than they probably would be for "ooomph"! But not actual story or design points.

For instance when in the Addams Family Gomez suggests that 2-10-11 is "eyes, fingers, toes" I dont think that all Addamses are supposed to have 11 fingers. LIke much of the show, they are wacky and suggest wacky things because it makes them ...well, wacky. Darker. Weird. But I dont think it's all that important or viable. Just a funny aside.

Or when at the end of horror movies, where there's a little extra "oomph". Freddy's popsicle stick house lighting up at the end of (I think) Dream Warriors. I dont believe that the house is actually lit up inside, because what? Freddy is small, in the real world, and living in the house? No it's just liscence to give a scene some "oomph".

So when characters make jokes about second heads, it's akin to descibing a horrible boogeyman that you are never going to show but trying to suggest just how horrible it looks. I dont think HOrde PRime has 2 heads. Never was supposed to. Just writers having fun.

So no two heads. That's just silly. Save it for the considerably more awesome TWo Badd.

Unless you want to suggest that "Two heads" means "bi-location" LIke he is part spirit stuck somewhere, and part robot body to inhabit and interact with the real world. Or something.
    Last edited by baronterror; October 6, 2011 at 03:02am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Since the WTFWTK 2.66, we know that Mattel has (or seem to have) access to UK comics! That's a very good news IMO!

It means that Mattel can use the appearance of Hordak's Brother!

Here's the version that someone did that I want:

Attached Images Attached Images

Referring to the link about the MVC plans that 13977 posted, Horde Prime can be considered with 2 entities (since he may have been spitted in two).
    So this giant robotic version can be considered.
    However, if Horde Prime is just a pilot or the giant itself remains to be seen in the MOTUC Canon... I'm really impatient to read more about him in the MOTUC Canon but I'm sure that ToyGuru and Mattel did a great background...
    It's obvious
    Mattel can even do a link with the NA part using Horde Prime and Nordor playset if they use this reference. There are a lot of different way to deal with Horde Prime but it's a must have in the canon. That's the logical link with a lot of motuc canon piece... :
    • The Unnamed One - Is it Horde Prime?!
    • The ruler of the whole universe. Hey the title is "Master of the Universe", isen't it ?
    • His 2 entities
    • Link with Hordak - We know that Skeletor was Keldor but we didn't know a lot about Hector-Kur!! What's the origins of Hordak?!
    • Link with Skeletor - as seen in the UK Magazines
    • Continuity of MOTU in the Future...
    • Was Horde Prime an Elder? an Ancient?
    • Is Horde Prime, HE (a god), itself???
    • Has he forged the sword of He?
    • (...)

For all of the above points, Horde Prime is a MUST HAVE !!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:

WOW ! Horde Prime is now revealed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SCOTT
    SO GLAD!!!

Here are the pictures

Last edited by Arvulis; October 15, 2011 at 02:59pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

aw he's only 7"

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    I love that we're getting another Horde character, I'll definitely buy Horde Prime, but my initial opinion of the design isn't exactly a good one.

I really dislike the UK comics head, I'll need to see what's going on with the alternate head as we get more information.

And is the Man-At-Arms figure exactly the same as the previous one, apart from the head?
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

*batteries not included Captain Atkin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sorceress View Post
    aw he's only 7"
    WOW!!! That figure looks awesome! The size doesn't bug me at all, as it seems to be in line with the comic book version. I would love to see a giant version of this figure down the road, on scale with Megator and Tytus. But man... this rocks!
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another." --- Man-At-Arms

www.hemanworld.com

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    I guess this solves the mystery from the She-Ra episode For Want Of A Horse that said Horde Prime has 2 heads! - He comes with 2 changeable heads lol!!

He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

I love this figure, the costume, both heads everything. I just wish the 4H had scaled the design up so it could have used the tytus buck. This way they could have also created new arms and hands that were similar to his Filmation robotic arms and hands. But still a great figure and man the UK head....I LOVE it....but then again I grew up with those comics. I can however understand why some fans don't like it.
    Last edited by Angel-T; October 15, 2011 at 04:56pm.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Horde Prime is amazing. His helmet reminds me of the Celestials from Marvel comics. He looks so evil and powerful!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I just wanted to restate my love of the MOTUC Horde Prime action figure! I always thought it would be awesome to have a Horde Prime figure and I'm SO happy we're finally getting one. I liked the Filmation and both different UK comics versions. The version we're getting was totally not what I was expecting colour/design wise but I think he's a fantastic blend of all incarnations of Horde Prime that I'm aware of. Three head options: mask, 200X-like Hordak head with bat ears and UK comics head = PURE win!

I know some were hoping for a Tytus-sized Horde Prime (which still would have been cool), but I'm happy with this sized one. He can fit on my shelves this way! Tytus and Megator are on the floor. The biggest thing I can fit on my shelves are Gygor and Shadow Beast.

Anyway, absolutely LOVE Horde Prime. I may have to get another to try and make a more comic accurate coloured version for fun! Lots of rulers have different wardrobes.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

So it's based off of this

I love Horde Prime too! plus, you can almost see most of the parts that they'd be using for the Horde Troopers in there!