Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Mystery Figure Preview

Flamboyant Etherian Rebel Chakram1701's Avatar

MOTUC Mystery Figure Preview

I got this screen-cap from a video on YouTube showing most of the panel today. Scott teasing us like he does every year about the next figure coming. Let the speculation begin!!! My guess is that it has the be for Queen Angella. Who else has wings like this?

MOTUC Figure Preview.jpg
    My fan-film "She-Ra : Surely You Jest" is done and live!!! Watch now at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOi64X4E60Y

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Probably Queen Angella, but it could also be Vultak (the Horde member that kidnapped Kowl and Kowla and put them in a prison zoo).
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    I think it's Angella, but there's a minor chance it's Storm's wing, which is white at the end.

When is this release supposed to happen? If it's April, it's gotta be Angella. But if it's March, and a beast slot for some reason, it could be Storm.

Regardless, we're getting Angella in 2015 no matter what.
    Support Crystal Moonbeam in MOTUC - http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...nbeam-in-MOTUC!

I am guessing it is Angella. Curious and hopeful that they put in another mystery accessory reveal in the case on Sunday.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

It's gotta be Angela. I'm quite surprised she wasn't show at SDCC for sub bait.

Its gotta be Angella.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    This! Completely agree!
    ~~~~~~~~ abaddon_31 on the Matty Collector Message Boards ~~~~~~~~~

Heroic Warrior
    It's the latest Hordak Variant.

Battle Wings Hordak

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    I realize that 2014 ended PoP heavy, but I'm stunned that neither Angella or Peekablue was revealed for 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post

Battle Wings Hordak
    You just killed me!

Angella.

I think that because the general consensus is "it MUST be Angella!", that somehow these will belong to Veena, instead. After all, she is due for a figure in MOTUC in 2015 as part of the wrap-up... being King Grayskull's widow, the first Sorceress, now featured in the DC Comic as well as originating in the 2002 cartoon series... she'll be one of the last PoG era characters needed to wrap up that faction... and those wings would look great on her!
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post

Battle Wings Hordak
    Does this one come with the REAL Filmation head this time? If so, I'll take it.
    Keep The "Classicized" 200x Heads in MOTUC!

Matty Savings For the Year because of No DOS Purchases: $210

I'd expect Angela, but it's white so that makes me think Veena or 200x Sorceress are also strong possibilities.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Veena! I know the consensus is hoping for Angela, but personally I'd love for this to turn out to be Veena.

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    It says Club Eternia MONTHLY figure so it's not a beast like Storm

Most likely Angella. I suppose it could be Veena but:

1. Don't Veena's wings have a brownish tint/outline to them?
    2. It says Club Eternia figure and Veena has been heavily hinted/rumored to be coming in next year's add on mini-sub.

I mean I REALLY want a Veena figure, but I'm pretty sure this is Angella's wing here.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I think that because the general consensus is "it MUST be Angella!", that somehow these will belong to Veena, instead. After all, she is due for a figure in MOTUC in 2015 as part of the wrap-up... being King Grayskull's widow, the first Sorceress, now featured in the DC Comic as well as originating in the 2002 cartoon series... she'll be one of the last PoG era characters needed to wrap up that faction... and those wings would look great on her!
    Unless they changed her wings in the comic, Veena doesn't have typical angel feather wings. They sprout from her lower back. They are more narrow, swallow like wings trimmed with gold. 200x Sorceress has feather wings like Angella's. Logically, they are for Angella first and 200x Sorcerress second (either in the potential 200x mini sub or in 2016).

Color them brown and they can be Hungary's as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Unless they changed her wings in the comic, Veena doesn't have typical angel feather wings. They sprout from her lower back. They are more narrow, swallow like wings trimmed with gold. 200x Sorceress has feather wings like Angella's. Logically, they are for Angella first and 200x Sorcerress second (either in the potential 200x mini sub or in 2016).

Color them brown and they can be Hungary's as well.
    I would kind of expect them to want to reuse the wings on Angela, so I don't know that they will stay that show-accurate to Veena's wings. I'm good with it being either, but I do really think both must come in 2015....or else....
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

I'm pretty sure that's going to be Angella. It's about dang time!

Court Magician
    I got to go with 200x Sorceress. My logic.....first thing that jumped into my head.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    I would kind of expect them to want to reuse the wings on Angela, so I don't know that they will stay that show-accurate to Veena's wings. I'm good with it being either, but I do really think both must come in 2015....or else....
    I agree with both points. I'm just pointing out Veena is not the obvious second choice by source material- 200x Sorceress is. I too would prefer Veena before 200x Sorceress.

They have 3 PoP girls(Angella, Peekablue, and Perfuma) to include in 2015. In order to give some separation over the course of the year, I'm pretty sure April will be Angella.

The wings can be used again for 200x Sorcesress in a mini-sub and Vultak (in grey).
    Let's get HUNGA THE HARPY before 2016!

It could also be Vultak or Battle Pigeon!! They look unpainted
    Gaping holes in my collection: Regular old Teela, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

It's gotta be Queen Angella!!

I think the wings look too white to be Veena's.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

I'm thinking it's Angella.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram1701 View Post
    I got this screen-cap from a video on YouTube showing most of the panel today. Scott teasing us like he does every year about the next figure coming. Let the speculation begin!!! My guess is that it has the be for Queen Angella. Who else has wings like this?

MOTUC Figure Preview.jpg

It's the 4H Ravens... they just threw that up there to make everyone crazy!!!

JK

Could be Angella or Veena... I'm certain both are coming!
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Angella! They look nicely scupted and articulated! I'm looking forward to an Angella reveal.