Thread: MOTUC Rio Blast discussion

Threaded View

MOTUC Rio Blast discussion

Rio Blast seems to be one of the most maligned figures in all of MOTU. He was one of the last figures I got before finishing up with MOTU and moving on to other toy lines. I always enjoyed the look and play features, and even though he didn't really fit with the rest of MOTU he was more of what I was in to at the time (GI Joe, Transformers, M.A.S.K).

I had already finished with 200x by the time the stactions were released but Rio Blast was easily one of the best reimaginings I have ever seen. He looks so much more brutal than he did in the vintage line.

Personally, I would like to see Rio Blast with either an interchangeable arm like Trap Jaw so he can have his normal vintage arm and the 200x arm gun or a 200x gun that could slip over is normal arm like 200x MAA.

I am not sure if I want him to be a cyborg but I would like to see him come from somewhere other than Eternia. Mattel could make an Eternian moon much like the planet of New Texas from Bravestarr and call it Newt Exas. That way they could incorporate Bravestarr if they got the rights (my personal wish)

I would love to see the 2nd 200x head but I doubt that would happen but who knows what Mattel could do.

How would you like to see Rio Blast in MOTUC?
    Attached Images Attached Images