Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOTUC: Some WIPs

I've had 3 Battle Blade Bumblebees WIP, (One for a more screen accurate BBB, one to turn into a movie Smokescreen with G1 accurate paint, and one re-sculpted into a Firebird Concept to turn into either Bluestreak or Rad) for about a year now, and still no plans to get to them, as well as a Rad or Stepper from an RTS Jazz....and a Universe Ratchet going on 3 years now....maybe someday I'll get back to them....someday, when the non commission TF custom bug bites me again.

I just finished my 4th MOTUC custom, I'd honestly prefer to do MOTUC figures right now than Transformers, more fun, and less headaches.... I still have a modified Khan into a generic Snake Man WIP I am still deciding how to paint him. I get how WIPS get away from you, especially with other life things....

But any word on if you're still working on them, or have they been back burnered?
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    like what you are doing to webstor & the snakeman with the 200x squeeze hand/head. cool.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor