Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Loo-Kee in MOTUC Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by orbles View Post
    I was thinking that it would be cool if they did a pack with Loo-Kee, Kowl, and Madam Razz & Broom. I dont think they have the rights for all of them though.
    Yes this is EXACTLY what I was thinking. It would be a great way to get them all out without taking up any monthly slots. Most people who want one of these want all of them and I am certainly one of them as this would be my #1 most wanted set. So long as Kowl is in Filmation colors that is
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I honestly think Filmation Kowl should be packaged with Kowla (his girlfriend) and Red Eye (his evil cousin). They all use the same basic "owl" buck, so that would be money saving, probably the ONLY way we would get the other two and it could be $20 still!

I do want toy colours Kowl the most, though. He's an easy repaint. They could make a variant of the Owl set...or package him with Toy Colours Castaspella who they could make Allepsatsac, her evil cousin from the Golden Books (also, an easy repaint).
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I honestly think Filmation Kowl should be packaged with Kowla (his girlfriend) and Red Eye (his evil cousin). They all use the same basic "owl" buck, so that would be money saving, probably the ONLY way we would get the other two and it could be $20 still!

I do want toy colours Kowl the most, though. He's an easy repaint. They could make a variant of the Owl set...or package him with Toy Colours Castaspella who they could make Allepsatsac, her evil cousin from the Golden Books (also, an easy repaint).
    Red Eye should be a Horde member IMO.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    Red Eye should be a Horde member IMO.
    I agree. He could still be in the three pack. Red Eye is Kowl's evil cousin afterall.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

It's really shocking to me how feel people consider Loo-Kee a must-have A-Lister in this line. He appears in every episode of the POP show with a speaking role and even has entire episodes centered around him. How is it possible we're getting figures like Icer while Loo-Kee is seemingly not even on Mattel's radar?
    Check out my blog, Toy Review Daily: A New Toy Review, 366 Days a Year! http://www.toyreviewdaily.com

Heroic Warrior
    I hope we see Loo-Kee in MOTUC eventually.

But, I must admit, that I would prefer to see more members of The Great Rebellion first, including Glimmer, Angella, Mermista, etc. Loo-Kee would make a great accessory for another action figure or a great inclusion in a three-pack with Kowl, Imp and Loo-Kee.

I think he's on the radar in that they will be looking to get out a bunch of these small figures out in the next year. Hopefully we will see some kind of gift set.

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    I think he's on the radar in that they will be looking to get out a bunch of these small figures out in the next year. Hopefully we will see some kind of gift set.
    Perfect right there ^!!!

I was beyond ecstatic when I saw this little guys figure for the SDCC contest and now I'm bummed beyond belief that there was no announcement for him :'(

Quote Originally Posted by imonmywayup View Post
    I was beyond ecstatic when I saw this little guys figure for the SDCC contest and now I'm bummed beyond belief that there was no announcement for him :'(
    I'm sure he's on the way. That is just how corporate Mattel speaks. There were "no plans" for Nepthu a few days ago.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Well, I've said for years that Loo-Kee would almost have to come as a hidden surprise. I think he'll pop up packed into a figure in 2014 unannounced. If I were to wager a guess, I would suggest he'll come with The Unnamed One. Why? Because that figure is already "full of surprises". Folks like Pixel Dan and Fwoosh likely won't be receiving advance copies of this guy, so no need to open the box and take something out as they did with Horde Prime. But then again, it could be with anyone.

I'd love Loo-Kee to be the reason one of the slots is a $38 one. A $25 figure plus a $13 mini-figure would suit me down to the ground. (he'd suit Peekablue, IMO, as she is also a 'watcher' - which was ironically Loo-Kee's original name!).
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets King Ahgo

would people want him like Kowl sized or the over-sized version we say at SDCC.

personally, I'd prefer a small guy. I'd love him as a pack-in or as a monthly offering with Imp, filmation Kowl, and some twiggets.

Quote Originally Posted by MsMarvel fan View Post
    would people want him like Kowl sized or the over-sized version we say at SDCC.
    Oversized? I don't know if I'd call the SDCC one oversized. He was actually a little smaller than Kowl, I'd say.

IMAG0105.jpg

I'm thinking that Loo-Kee will either be like Spirit of Hordak or be snuck into someone's packaging.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

well he was basically confirmed in the latest Roast Gooble podcast!!!! YAY!!!!

Snappy Threader
    Too bad they couldn't either make him a Power-Con exclusive or a free giveaway to thank loyal subbers.

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Too bad they couldn't either make him a Power-Con exclusive or a free giveaway to thank loyal subbers.
    Was he brought up at all at Power-con?

Can we move this thread, since he is on the poster, huh, can we? Can we?

Can we?

Sorry, just excited. Wheeeeeeeee!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Keep thinking since Pixel-dan hasn't done a review of Glimmer that Loo-Kee might be "hiding" with her....
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Hey, we need to move this thread! He's coming!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Ugh. So how does this chase figure crap work? I'm not spending over $30 for one measly figure and a repaint of a figure I already have. The chase figure, I admit, fits Loo-Kee pretty well but from a real-world practical standpoint it's kind of a giant middle finger to POP fans collecting the line. I didn't bother with Spirit of Hordak but everyone on the boards say they never seen him ever.

If they're going to pull this chase figure crap with Loo-Kee, at least make it reasonable. May I remind Mattel that Loo-Kee was in every episode of the show, often in very obvious places. Hint hint. Don't make this chase figure impossible to find.