Thread: Custom 200X motu classics Grizzlor

Custom 200X motu classics Grizzlor

Hello guys, Its been a while since I posted here on the org, cause of the dozens of commissions I got for the holidays. I will be posting videos weekly of the most outstanding ones. I'm still taking commissions during the month of January and auctions will be back on February.

We begin with Grizzlor, many 200X fans (myself included) were WAY too disappointed when it was confirmed that he was going to include only one head, so a customer from Brazil hired me to "actualize" his figure before shipping it , I wasn't sure if i could pull it off, but took the challenge nonetheless...The rest is explained on the video...

DA BOMB!

200% improvement!
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Heroic Painting Warrior GLJossan's Avatar
    Behind Sorceress' shower curtain with a camera... Better known as NJ.
    Very nice, a huge improvement, good work as always Hunter.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Oh yeah! Thats what I've liked to have had.
    I was very disappointed that Grizz, Buzz & Roboto never received modern extra heads. I would have loved the option of displaying the 200x head.
    Although I love the 80s heads they look silly compared to the 200x heads. Thats why I would rather display then with the 200x heads.

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    Oh yeah! Thats what I've liked to have had.
    I was very disappointed that Grizz, Buzz & Roboto never received modern extra heads. I would have loved the option of displaying the 200x head.
    Although I love the 80s heads they look silly compared to the 200x heads. Thats why I would rather display then with the 200x heads.
    And here I thought I was the only one who thought so...